PDA

View Full Version : Cacciatori turns down Offer

11-17-2012, 08:38 PM
I heard from a good source that Ron C turned down an offer to join the new administration. I used to work the crack down raids under him and we had a blast and he never asked us to do anything he would not do. I heard Fazio was going to put in his retirement when he heard Ron C would not come back. During the Crack downs he even made the Lt's make arrests and as many as the deputies.
He could of straightened this place out. I hope Scott can do it because if it gets worse I'm retiring.

11-17-2012, 09:04 PM
I heard from a good source that Ron C turned down an offer to join the new administration. I used to work the crack down raids under him and we had a blast and he never asked us to do anything he would not do. I heard Fazio was going to put in his retirement when he heard Ron C would not come back. During the Crack downs he even made the Lt's make arrests and as many as the deputies.
He could of straightened this place out. I hope Scott can do it because if it gets worse I'm retiring.
You should retire your memory is bad, Sgt Bob Rios was in charge of most of the street level crack raids. Ron C was involved with Rios getting fired because someone planted drugs in Rios's unit. Ron and Nick always made sure they were present when any large narcotic cases were made. They loved being in the news and spotlight. Please retire and take Fasio with you. :devil: :devil:

11-18-2012, 03:27 AM
He should turn this train wreck down

11-19-2012, 12:29 AM
Don't worry Ron most of BSO don't even know who are, your time in the spotlight is long over.
Nick is no longer here to protect your sorry butt. :snicker: :snicker:

11-20-2012, 09:52 PM
You should retire your memory is bad, Sgt Bob Rios was in charge of most of the street level crack raids. Ron C was involved with Rios getting fired because someone planted drugs in Rios's unit. Ron and Nick always made sure they were present when any large narcotic cases were made. They loved being in the news and spotlight. Please retire and take Fasio with you. :devil: :devil:

WHO :cop: EVER YOU ARE YOU SPEAK THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!! ON YOUR ENTIRE BLOG

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 05:22 PM
In truth, he was an abusive animal. I know because he was sent to my unit as a punishment. If he isn’t dead yet, I hope he dies in agony in his old age.

Unregistered
09-01-2019, 06:47 PM
In truth, he was an abusive animal. I know because he was sent to my unit as a punishment. If he isn’t dead yet, I hope he dies in agony in his old age.

Shut up FAG!

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 01:06 PM
He was crooked when he worked for BSO back in the day. Then he keyed someone's car and got away with it. He's aloof as well.

Unregistered
09-02-2019, 07:07 PM

No need to retire buddy. Ron was a great guy but Scott will be back and ready to fix this place again.

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 01:16 AM

That’s another lie

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 05:43 PM
Cacciatore? This Cacciatore? Coming back to BSO? No thanks!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1993-01-14-9301030438-story.html

Unregistered
09-03-2019, 07:36 PM
You would have to stand on your mother's shoulders just to kiss Bob's ASS!
I know who you are, and you were a RAT for chicken man faggot! Even Ron said you were afraid of black people! Remember when you left a stake out cause your wife was home sick you puzzzzey????

Unregistered
09-04-2019, 05:35 PM
He was crooked when he worked for BSO back in the day. Then he keyed someone's car and got away with it. He's aloof as well.

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner. ^^^This is true^^^