PDA

View Full Version : Awaiting your arrival

11-16-2012, 02:04 PM
Freddy, Joe, and Jorge,

We are all waiting for you guys to come back. The truth will prevail. YOu are good men and good officers. We need you guys back. You have our support.

The world has cruel people, but we know you guys will get through this. It will be a time of celebration. Always happy to hear that the 3 of you have stuck together through this difficult time. That's what brothers do, stick together, not stab eachother in the back.

The department will never forget what she has done to you guys and to this department. This will be a story for the books. We are so glad that it will have the ending that it deseves. You will soon be back.

11-16-2012, 02:14 PM
GO GET 'EM BOYS!!

:devil:

11-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Not good for anyone to get fired. If they do not return, their own doing. If they do return, I will be making an investment of $170.00. That is the estimated cost of the entire file on the three officers. It will be a manditory file that everyone should have just like our S.O.P.'s So every time that I get written up I can smack the person writing me up with the file. I can always blame it on sloppy work by an officer, Sgt. and Lt. Get out of trouble free card, that's what we can call this file. No more councilings, reprimands will hold up. Great day. Just an observation.

11-16-2012, 11:04 PM
And if it is true, we can also lie under garrity and not get in any trouble. Yes, please come back all. No more bad things in my file. We can lie lie lie. One thing is sure "O" could never write up anyboby. JP could never tell me what to do. All integrity is gone. Trust is out the window. And frankly, I'm just scare to be alone in the presence of those two. I think i'm going to throw away my SOP's and just carry the get out of trouble free file. Get your copies of the file today $170.00. Keep the music in the gym on low, you know why. I'm buying my with the christmas bonus.

11-17-2012, 02:14 AM
And trust me, officer's on both sides are waiting for the outcome. And both sides will use the get out of trouble file when they need it. That's if they come back. I along with many have heard that most of our current sgt's will not work with "O" or JP. You can't blame them for feeling that way.

11-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Investment, you sound like sound Artie, Fernando or one of their brainless clones. You must be forgiven for you know not what you say. I suggest you to save your money, getting copies of the files will not give you any advantage or enlighten you on how to get to the truth, for you sound too stupid to appreciate the fact that the answer as to how the Chief screwed up in her quest to screw Joe and Jorge is not in the file. The Chiefs imperfect frame is discovered once you peel the surface, and ask what supports the ASSumptions written by the Chief and her cronies. You see by foolish friend the answer does not lie in what the Chief under the guidance of Master Artie fabricated, the answer lies in knowing how an investigation is done and having the ability to detect the stupid things the Chief and her team did wrong. It is the ability to analyze the puzzle the Chief and cronies put together and seeing how the pieces are out of place, how the pieces are out of place and how the pieces were forced together to fool the untrained or brainless. Much like the guy who buys an old Junker with over 200K miles on it, slaps paint on it and sells it as a cream puff to a gullible buyer whom he convinces the Junker with the cheap paint job has only 25K miles and was driven by a little old lady on only on sundays. When a good mechanic looks at the car, he quickly knows that beneath the cheap paint lies a piece of junk that was driven by hard by multiple drivers and abused. Of course, if you are Artie, you will convince yourself that the car is a cream puff, never used by more than one driver and only driven occasionally. Do you understand Grasshopper?!

So that you may learn :devil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_J4TRYx ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_J4TRYxpmU&feature=related)

11-17-2012, 02:39 PM
:evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8xo9MvEsY

11-17-2012, 03:22 PM
:evil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8xo9MvEsY

Too flipping funny. ;)

11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
why is there tention between both o and a?

11-18-2012, 01:14 PM
tension. I heard that J.O and the chief had a romantic relationship and A found out that JO had a bigger one. So A can't stant it. A wants j.o out of there beacuse his pride is hurt. There is no other explanation.

11-18-2012, 02:28 PM
We discovered what happened between the Jefa, Artie and Joe O. Oh Joe say it ani't so, how could you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q-9vigUIfk

11-18-2012, 05:04 PM
When has this administration EVER cared about what the Sergeants think?

1.When the Chief promoted YL to commander and didn't consider any of the sergeants for the position.

2. When she decided that it was ok that an officer can insult and threaten to fight a supervisor at the police gym because they were off duty.

3. When Sgt A was allowed to write up NB and then had to take it back.

4. When her husband has made it a fact that if anyone has a problem with a sergeant they can just go directly to the chief to complain.

And now you say that the sergeants dont want to work with O or JP?? The sergeants in this department dont have a say in anything that happens thanks to your wife. What are they going to say when she promotes El Chino to Lt? Im sure they will be happy like pigs in sh---t. AJ no one is buying your stories anymore especially the sergeants.

The tension between O and AJ is that AJ made a fatal error trying to screw over someone that his wife feared as a competent leader. O was part of the staff and knows all the dirty little secrets and has kept tabs for a rainy day. You can buy the file but make sure you get a transcript of the response from the officers involved then you will really have some weight on your side forget O and JP you will have a free get out of jail card from the screw ups and gross violations of the police officers bill of rights the chief and her investigators have provided

AJ and his wife insist that those 3 officers have committed corruption. There was no corruption, if there was... the State would have been ALL OVER THAT! THere were no lies, no cover ups. 2 veteran officers that are family men would never risk their careers for ANYONE. AJ, his wife, and the small amount of followers that they have left, want to spread rumors b/c they now need to save face.

good luck with all of that. We all know the truth and when it is all said and done, even the tiny group of followers that they had left will jump ship, b/c it's evident that her's is sinking.

p.s. not in a MILLION years would Lt. O ever touch that beast even with a 10 ft. pole. AJ can keep those sloppy 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths etc.....
Happy Sunday!!!!

11-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Dear Memo,

Very funny video indeed. However, there is NOTHING clever of that disgusting lady. I can't wait till it gets hot and her and croonies start back stabbing and selling eachother out.

LOL. It will be classic.

11-18-2012, 05:29 PM
hey Investment,

you must be artie b/c u surely are an idiot. you know nothing. don't you understand that if they "lied under garridy" as you say, they would have gotten arrested????? Don't you understand that if they did do any corruption the state would have arrested them????? That was the option that our wonderful chief was desperate to look for. She is such an evil witch. when she saw that the only one buying her story was herself and you then she had to come up with plan B. Her worst mistake (among others) in her career. Firing them.... she will regret that decision for the rest of her life. She is the laughing stock among our dept, and her fellow chief colleagues. this is exactly why other depts DON'T promote police officers to captains or chiefs of police. there is a reason why there is rank structure.

And it's no wonder you aren't a Sgt. or Lt or anything that puts you in a leadership position b/c not only that you can't pass a test but you have no common sense what so ever.

you better hold on to that sweet gig you have now, it gives you the ability to pretend you are working, pretend you are closing cases, and cheat on your old lady at any time.

you know that little cake job of yours won't be around soon son.

11-19-2012, 01:05 AM
We have a contest, who can identify the two guys on the video or better who do they look like. First prize is an all expense paid weekend to the Blue Oyster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrlre6HK ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrlre6HKmWs&feature=related)

11-19-2012, 03:05 AM
Retardie and Boyer