Joel & Victoria's Blog

Articles

Magazine

Downloads

Pray Together

Shout Your Praise

Today's Word

Energize your life!

God has created you to be a victor, not a victim. Jumpstart your day by celebrating the very best that God has for you! These daily inspirations will help you grow in your relationship with the Lord and equip you to be everything God intends you to be.

Recent
11-15-12Enter His Rest
11-14-12Look Again
11-13-12Keep Asking
11-12-12Say "Yes" to His Yes!
11-09-12The Gift
11-08-12Closer Than You Think
11-07-12Remember Your Victories
11-06-12Yes and Amen
11-05-12Trust His Timing
11-02-12In All Circumstances

Archive

Select a month and year:
JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSeptembe rOctoberNovemberDecember20122011201020092008200720 06

Home > Hope For Today > Today's Word

Home

About

Our Ministry

Joel Osteen

Victoria Osteen

What We Believe

Partner With Us

Job Opportunities

Broadcast

This Week's Message

Watch Online

Broadcast Listings

Podcast

Live Services

Events

A Night of Hope Events

Book Signing

Hope For Today

Find A Church

Joel & Victoria's Blog

Articles

Magazine

Downloads

Pray Together

Shout Your Praise

Today's Word

Partner

Store

My Account

My Shopping Cart

Featured

Clearance

Books

Music

Donate

Terms of Use

Privacy Policy

Contact Us

Our Ministry

Share Your Story

Frequently Asked Questions

United States

1-888-567-JOEL1-800-278-0520 (Customer Service)PO BOX 4600
Houston, TX 77210

United Kingdom

0-808-234-15170-808-234-4653 (Customer Service)Admail 4057
London EC1A 1ZR

Canada

1-800-811-10751-800-778-5089 (Customer Service)P.O. Box 9000 STN Terminal
Vancouver BC V6B 4E2

Australia

1-800-829-180
1-800-762-576P.O. Box 6405
Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153
Australia

Privacy Policy |Terms of Use |Copyright © 2012 Joel Osteen Ministries
Joel Osteen Ministries is a qualified IRS Section 501C3 Organization
Canadian Registered Charity: No. 82605 6368 RR0001
Joel Osteen Ministries, UK is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Reg. Co.: 1119836, Charity No. 6135565

Close

Enter His Rest

Today's Scripture:

For we who have believed do enter that rest…
Hebrews 4:3, NKJV.

Today's Word:

God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. You’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. You’ll get a good break and that will thrust you to a new level. My question is, “Do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?” Are you willing to wait with a good attitude? Are you willing to get a new perspective?

Remember, that set time is already in your future. Don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that you’re really believing is that you have rest on the inside. You’re at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out.

Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest. Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!

Prayer for Today:

Father, today I choose to enter into rest. I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in You knowing that You are good and that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name! Amen.

11-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Freddy, Jorge & Joe

Enter His Rest

Today's Scripture:

For we who have believed do enter that rest…
Hebrews 4:3, NKJV.

Today's Word:

God promises that there are set times in our future, but He doesn’t tell us when they will be. Your set time may be tomorrow morning at 9:47. You’ll get the phone call you’ve been waiting for. Your set time may be two years from now. You’ll get a good break and that will thrust you to a new level. My question is, “Do you trust God enough to believe that your set times are coming?” Are you willing to wait with a good attitude? Are you willing to get a new perspective?

Remember, that set time is already in your future. Don’t let the negative thoughts talk you out of it. The way you know that you’re really believing is that you have rest on the inside. You’re at peace. You know the answer is on the way. You trust that God is working things out.

Today put your faith and trust in Him and enter into rest. Know that He is good and He is for you! Your set time of favor is on the way!

Prayer for Today:

Father, today I choose to enter into rest. I choose to trust You, I choose to put my faith and hope in You knowing that You are good and that You have good things in store for my future in Jesus’ name! Amen.