PDA

View Full Version : New Chief Anti-Marano and Cronies

11-14-2012, 06:40 PM
I have heard over the past two weeks Frank Fernandez and Cathy Swanson-Rivenbark will make the choice of Chief. A top priority is to make sure Jeff Marano (Most Hated), Keith Wadsworth (Useless), Richard Losenbeck (Marano Ass Kisser) and other unions reps are totally shut off. Marano has destroyed any chance of repairing the P.D.'s relationship with the Manager/Fernandez and Commission.

Marano never gave Fernandez a chance before starting with his same over and over and over and over bullshit attacks. Does anything ever change with him. NO!!! Marano did the same with Swanson-Rivenbark last year. Why is it the Fire and ASFCME tried to work with the city on their employees behalf and Marano screwed all the H.P.D. people again and again and again and again. You can't count on Wadsworth to stand up, he is useless and just a follower. If Marano sits down Wadsworth will definitely suffocate because his nose is so far up Marano's ass...Then again, what else is new, Wadsworth only replaced Tony Fernandez's nose.

The new Chief will not give Marano the time of day and FF already knows all about Wadsworth and Marano's cronies, so there will be no more talking out of both sides of their mouths and lying to H.P.D. Cops.

Fortunately, we got Traci Callari on the Commission, which really had nothing to do with Marano. She was running with or without Marano. Then again, marano with his bullshit list every othe race.

He played like he wanted Bober, but really didn't and he won.
He picked Ralph Kenol a good guy and told Peter Hernandez a long time police department supporter to get out of the race!!! Kenol Lost!
He picked Fred Hallodak over Sherwood and of course she won!! Hallodak lost..
He picked the guy over Kevin Biederman and long time police supporter. Biederman of course won!!
He picked Justin Serian a godo guy over Richard Blattner. Blattner of course won...

The proof is in the putting. Marano and Wadsworth need to go!!!

11-15-2012, 09:16 PM
I totally agree. Marano, Wadsworth, Losenbeck and the cronies Bien, Augustus, Fernandez all must go. When the new Chief comes in, the Marano era and crony kool-aid drinkers will be finished, then everyone who has been holding back and quielty talking behind the scenes can start smacking them all back for their years of bull shit and being scumbags. This is the biggest bunch of losers in our department.

11-18-2012, 10:47 PM
NO!!!! Marano.. I agree...it's about time we speak out and put him in his place. He is a nobody with an ego that causes conflict with everyone. He is a bully. No MORE..............
NO MARANO!!!

05-16-2013, 07:24 PM
It's hard to believe all these posts were done in 2012 and here in 2013 all the remarks have been totally on point. I didn't want to believe all the rumors for the past few months, but they are not rumors anymore. Everything said in the halls, parking lots, meetings has all turned out to be true. What a mess Marano and his flunkies have created for all of us. I don't know why people that can no longer pay their bills don't stand up and speak out!!!

05-17-2013, 10:56 PM
I have heard over the past two weeks Frank Fernandez and Cathy Swanson-Rivenbark will make the choice of Chief. A top priority is to make sure Jeff Marano (Most Hated), Keith Wadsworth (Useless), Richard Losenbeck (Marano Ass Kisser) and other unions reps are totally shut off. Marano has destroyed any chance of repairing the P.D.'s relationship with the Manager/Fernandez and Commission.

Marano never gave Fernandez a chance before starting with his same over and over and over and over bullshit attacks. Does anything ever change with him. NO!!! Marano did the same with Swanson-Rivenbark last year. Why is it the Fire and ASFCME tried to work with the city on their employees behalf and Marano screwed all the H.P.D. people again and again and again and again. You can't count on Wadsworth to stand up, he is useless and just a follower. If Marano sits down Wadsworth will definitely suffocate because his nose is so far up Marano's ass...Then again, what else is new, Wadsworth only replaced Tony Fernandez's nose.
marano may not have supported beiderman or hernandez but the street cops did behind the scenes The cops like biederman and hernandez and btw Blattner is the biggest two-faced D-bag so it doesn't really matter if you support him or not, he will not do anything except for himself.
The new Chief will not give Marano the time of day and FF already knows all about Wadsworth and Marano's cronies, so there will be no more talking out of both sides of their mouths and lying to H.P.D. Cops.

Fortunately, we got Traci Callari on the Commission, which really had nothing to do with Marano. She was running with or without Marano. Then again, marano with his bullshit list every othe race.

He played like he wanted Bober, but really didn't and he won.
He picked Ralph Kenol a good guy and told Peter Hernandez a long time police department supporter to get out of the race!!! Kenol Lost!
He picked Fred Hallodak over Sherwood and of course she won!! Hallodak lost..
He picked the guy over Kevin Biederman and long time police supporter. Biederman of course won!!
He picked Justin Serian a godo guy over Richard Blattner. Blattner of course won...

The proof is in the putting. Marano and Wadsworth need to go!!!

05-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Get ready for the airplane banners, picketing, obscene and sick anonymous phone calls about people dying, & hooker scandals. The dark side will not go quietly. There is a lot of book going to come out.

And when all that fails, maybe someone will put the POS (the entire clan actually) in jail.

05-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Get ready for the airplane banners, picketing, obscene and sick anonymous phone calls about people dying, & hooker scandals. The dark side will not go quietly. There is a lot of book going to come out.

And when all that fails, maybe someone will put the POS (the entire clan actually) in jail.

Where does one contribute to the cause?

05-21-2013, 10:34 AM
Yes. JM cut your wages, JM slashed your pensions, JM swore this was the "new norm". JM doubled your deductible, JM took away your vision and hearing, JM has been running around telling people, "We need to move on and get over it." Wait, wasn't that the city??? Keep drinking the Kool Aid kids...some of you need to wake up, and look behind who has been telling you this latest "deal" is a great thing. They are offering pennies while they sit +25 million in the bank.

08-13-2013, 09:32 PM
Well your getting F F. Good luck. The Boy King, will make you wish you work somewhere else. Andvthis was the game plan all along. Manager of a fire dept and knows nothing about the job? Best wishes and start praying .

08-14-2013, 01:12 AM
Laughing. This show will be great.

08-14-2013, 01:40 AM
Here's a though why don't you Miami Police officers stay on your own site or better yet try to fix the problems in your own dept. and city instead of coming on here and talking crap about Frank. I've known Frank for over 28 years and I never had a problem with him.. You Miami cops brought on your own problems and are looking for someone to blame so its Frank. Not NBO or any of his command staff its always going to be him.

Damn children grow up. Man up tell frank to his face what so many of you hide on a computer say. Cowards

09-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I have known Frank just about as long as you have and he is a piece of caca. Besides, we'd rather come over to your site and spread hate and discontent.

09-06-2013, 03:39 PM
FF is a little egomaniac with Napolean syndrome. I'm a marathon runner, I'm a pilot, I'm a consultant for DOJ.. Blah Blah Blah. Typical over achieving psycho mentality borne out of lack of self respect and deeply seeded feelings of inadequacy.

He and your incompetent city manager lied to all you HPD guys. He said he wasn't interested in the chief's job. He said the chief would be selected from within. Read the papers, the words came out of his own mouth.

Now that Timoney isn't around to hold his hand, you will truly see how incompetent he is. He has absolutely no leadership qualities whatsoever. I feel sorry for you guys.

09-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Well, its all a symptom of where this country is at now...
http://cultureofweakness.wordpress.com/

11-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Here's a though why don't you Miami Police officers stay on your own site or better yet try to fix the problems in your own dept. and city instead of coming on here and talking crap about Frank. I've known Frank for over 28 years and I never had a problem with him.. You Miami cops brought on your own problems and are looking for someone to blame so its Frank. Not NBO or any of his command staff its always going to be him.

Damn children grow up. Man up tell frank to his face what so many of you hide on a computer say. Cowards

You known him for over 28 years? Hellooooo Jeff Locke.

11-23-2013, 03:17 PM

You known him for over 28 years? Hellooooo Jeff Locke.

Sorry not Jeff but hello anyway to you.

12-03-2013, 03:13 AM
Simple answer to this, GET A CHIEF FROM OUTSIDE OF THE DADE-BROWARD AREA. one that has no ties to anyone here. A proven leader. Then get City Hall the hell out of police work and US finally do out job. Not hard. If you post in the paper or a news spot.
You'll have a pool of good leaders trying for this top position. The crap your throwing at us now. Will only bite you on the ass in a few months if it takes that long.

12-03-2013, 04:53 PM
Dept of Justice put FF there and he will stay until HPD is retrained to operate in accordance with the Constitution of the United States.

12-04-2013, 02:42 AM

As in Marano and the loyal Jeffsters behind bars,from your lips to Gods ears....

02-27-2014, 11:40 AM

As in Marano and the loyal Jeffsters behind bars,from your lips to Gods ears....

I thought I saw some DOJ peeps here on monday???????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: