PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad Obama got re-elected

11-12-2012, 09:48 PM
The number of South Floridians on food stamps continued to climb in October with even Broward adding 2,000 more people to the rolls despite its September decline that had been the first drop in more than five years, state officials said.

In all, more than 17,000 South Floridians went on food stamps last month to add to the 1.1 million already on the program in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties, according to the caseload data released by the Florida Department of Children and Families. :devil: :devil:

South Florida accounts for almost a third of the 3.6 million Floridians on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program or SNAP as it is also known. :lol: :lol:

11-13-2012, 12:29 AM
I;m glad, too. Since without Obama's leadership over the last 4 years our Republican Governor, legislature and House of Reps would have undoubtedly doubled that number. And apparently, a majority of this state and this country see it the same way, so go home Mr. Rove.

11-13-2012, 01:52 AM
Don't forget there is EBT or 'cash assistance' now too! Need to be able to put gas in the car to get to the internet gaming cafes during the day while you are doing ISP's, PSI's, and VOP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSER-LOSER-LOSER :cop:

The number of South Floridians on food stamps continued to climb in October with even Broward adding 2,000 more people to the rolls despite its September decline that had been the first drop in more than five years, state officials said.

In all, more than 17,000 South Floridians went on food stamps last month to add to the 1.1 million already on the program in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties, according to the caseload data released by the Florida Department of Children and Families. :devil: :devil:

South Florida accounts for almost a third of the 3.6 million Floridians on the Supplemental Nutrition Assistant Program or SNAP as it is also known. :lol: :lol:

11-14-2012, 02:10 AM
I'm happy Obama gots re-elected! i gots me an Obama phone, foo stamps, and disability. I collect these goodies all day long while I'm sitting on my fat ass watching it get fatter. Tanks to you all that work everyday that re-elected Obama! i love watching me some Ellen and Judge Judy why all of use people go to work! :devil: :devil: :devil:

11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
I'm happy Obama gots re-elected! i gots me an Obama phone, foo stamps, and disability. I collect these goodies all day long while I'm sitting on my fat ass watching it get fatter. Tanks to you all that work everyday that re-elected Obama! i love watching me some Ellen and Judge Judy why all of use people go to work! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Are you saying similar actions didn't occur under the Bush Administration? Seriously? Wake up people!

I'm worse off due to Republican Rick Scott, not the Democratic President.

11-14-2012, 11:15 PM

AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!

11-15-2012, 12:31 AM
I've made thousands of dollars in the stock market in the past 7 days thanks to Obama and the American people. I played the market like a finely tuned fiddle. I bought options and shorted all my stock positions before the election. All options are now in the money. Waiting for Obama and Congress to come up with a resolution on the fiscal cliff so I can make more easy money. :snicker:

11-15-2012, 01:33 AM

Are you saying similar actions didn't occur under the Bush Administration? Seriously? Wake up people!

The last time I received a pay raise, Bush was president and Bush was governor! :cop:

11-15-2012, 03:37 AM
I've made thousands of dollars in the stock market in the past 7 days thanks to Obama and the American people. I played the market like a finely tuned fiddle. I bought options and shorted all my stock positions before the election. All options are now in the money. Waiting for Obama and Congress to come up with a resolution on the fiscal cliff so I can make more easy money. :snicker:

I barely have money to pay my bills.

11-15-2012, 04:49 PM
Does Papa Johns except food stamps? I plan on calling them tonight on my obama phone and order pizza for my babies momma! I sure hope my disability goes up next month! :wink:

11-15-2012, 06:24 PM
Does Papa Johns except food stamps? I plan on calling them tonight on my obama phone and order pizza for my babies momma! I sure hope my disability goes up next month! :wink:

No but you can buy all the lobster, shrimp and steak you want at the grocery store on food stamps.

11-15-2012, 09:42 PM
One could buy food stamps for 25 cents on the dollar in the good ole days.

11-15-2012, 11:21 PM
One could buy food stamps for 25 cents on the dollar in the good ole days.

Actually, with our Offender Base we might have an in getting EBT cards at an extreme discount. Look for July 2013: 6% Contribution to FRS and Vouchers for Health Care as our Group Health Insurance Benefit. You know like in the Private Sector!

11-16-2012, 12:14 AM

No but you can buy all the lobster, shrimp and steak you want at the grocery store on food stamps.

Qualify for Obama entitlements by becoming an unemployed offender!

11-16-2012, 02:40 AM
Seriously? I just know that the ignorant and racist comments come from a MINORITY of officers full of a workforce who are educated and professional group. Besides the money spent for food stamps and welfare is just pennies on the dollar compared to the corporate welfare given to campaign donors.

11-16-2012, 03:30 AM
How about no more pennies on the dollar for food stamps and instead have community farms where they (the unemployed) can go work all day and at the end get some vegetables, eggs, and meat! If anyone else wants some extra, they can go work there when they are not working their other jobs. :|

11-16-2012, 05:55 PM

The last time I received a pay raise, Bush was president and Bush was governor! :cop:

I LOVE BUSH

11-21-2012, 03:15 AM
And Bush was governor when we got special risk! :D I love me some Bush! :snicker:

11-21-2012, 01:32 PM
There will be no rose garden in the next four years just watermelons!!!! See ya Tom :devil: :devil: :devil:

DC Consultant (Ret)
11-21-2012, 06:47 PM
This election did not end up about Obama. This ended up about one Crazy Azzed Republican Party. The actions of Mitt Romney before and AFTER the election proved that America was right. This conservative Senior Citizen Azz Wipe is NUTS.

11-21-2012, 07:59 PM
What actions, Chrissy Matthews?

DC Consultant (Ret)
11-21-2012, 11:13 PM
What actions, Chrissy Matthews?

Just use your computer for more than visiting Sex Hotlines and this site. Republicans across the Nations disowned him after his recent remarks!

11-21-2012, 11:35 PM
No, the ones the abandoned him were your typical, gutless politicians who are trying to feather their nests for the future. Romney told the truth. You know it and I know it. America has become a fat, soft, lazy, entitled country, where we have have 47 million people collecting food stamps, woman having babies with 5 different men with little support, millions on disability (most of it bogus),etc. Do you think these bottom feeders would vote for Romney? Of course not, they voted for Santa Claus, aka Barak Hussien Obama! So, Obama get re-elected and what does he he do better in his second term? Cut spending? :snicker: This guy is a total fraud who has dupe millions of idiots, like you! :snicker:

12-06-2012, 11:47 PM
http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-wants-bailout-in-exchange-for-obama-votes/

A Detroit city councilwoman said that President Barack Obama should give the city of Detroit a bailout as a “quid pro quo” in exchange for all the votes he received from city residents.

Council member JoAnn Watson made the suggestion at a city council meeting Tuesday, according to Fox 2 News in Detroit.

“Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that,” she said. “Of course, not just that, but why not?”

The near-bankrupt city votes almost exclusively for Democratic candidates at the local, state, and federal level. Three-quarters of Detroiters voted for Obama.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/detro ... z2EJopJwJ8 (http://dailycaller.com/2012/12/05/detroit-councilwoman-wants-bailout-in-exchange-for-obama-votes/#ixzz2EJopJwJ8)

12-15-2012, 03:34 AM
Keep working hard. Millions on welfare depend on you.

12-15-2012, 04:37 PM
You all do realize that the 47% included retirees on social security and people collecting gov pensions. You, we are part of the 47%! There are nuts hijacking both parties and we need to vote/not vote on people not party. I hate lack of stringent welfare and food stamps requirements and fraud. Lets not forget that state gov is responsible to enforce public assistance fraud and Scott doesn't want any state employees. There is only one thing I hate more than public assistance abuse and fraud and that is our tax dollars (millions) given away by Scott to his corporate cronies to "create jobs". Give me and im sure you 1.5 mil and we can promise to employ 120 people within the next 5 years.

01-02-2013, 09:46 PM

Cha Ching :snicker:

01-03-2013, 11:48 PM
You can't be too smart if you work for DOC! :lol: :lol: :lol: