PDA

View Full Version : This is shameful

11-10-2012, 09:04 PM
Instead of pulling together this is a freak show of personal attacks and sickening comments. We will all fail for eternity in this agency and who in their right mind would want to work with us? Ship of Fools

11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
The comments on here are a result of years of intimidation and vengefulness by members of the BSO command. Employees are venting and releasing stress and frustration that has been boiling for years. My advice is to just let them vent and things will settle down in time. Good luck BSO family and team Israel.

11-11-2012, 03:55 AM
They are nothing but a joke... Ah someone hurt my feelings so let me post things about them... Nothing but children.... Very embarrassing

11-11-2012, 04:07 AM
The people on this site are just Venting their fustrations with this place.... A few days from now it will be back to normal. I think we had our time on this site. Lets get back to moving foward and forget the bums that are mentioned on this site. Im sure our new Sheriff AKA "The People's Sheriff" will put together a list of Bad guys. Lets not get to carried away Ladies and Gents. We have till Jan be4 any real changes can be made.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

11-11-2012, 04:35 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :7