PDA

View Full Version : FHP fires trooper and arrests him on perjury charges

11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20121108/BREAKING/121109619/2416/NEWS?Title=FHP-fires-trooper-and-arrests-him-on-perjury-charges

11-09-2012, 01:04 AM
Hey H-T, how about a positive article on law enforcement. The majority of us do a great job. The way you slant everything against us gets old.

11-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Yeah that newspaper is so anti cop . It's not just one agency. I cancelled my subscription years ago. I wish Tampa tribune would but them out

11-09-2012, 03:22 PM
The article gave me the eby geebees. I don't like the article and I don't like the arrest. However, it's stupid to blame the newspaper for printing that kind of stuff.

11-10-2012, 07:49 PM
Michael had a hand in dealing with this scumbag Trooper. Michael honey, good job at being an honest, ethical Lieutenant. I love you honey.

mama

11-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Actually it is not. You would have to know all of the other crime that goes on city and county wide that never makes it to the paper. Then they focus on corrupt cops. Yes we re not naive and know they are in all agencies but to set your focus only on that is beyond me but hey whatever sells papers right. It's only business.

11-11-2012, 02:36 PM
Actually it is not. You would have to know all of the other crime that goes on city and county wide that never makes it to the paper. Then they focus on corrupt cops. Yes we re not naive and know they are in all agencies but to set your focus only on that is beyond me but hey whatever sells papers right. It's only business.

Do you want "a kinder and gentler media"? :snicker:

At in-service training, people always complain because we are supposed to be "a kinder and gentler" agency. Maybe that should go for the media too? It's a double edged sword and it cuts both ways.

In past SSO administrations, there was a time when the 2nd floor had the Herald-Tribune eating out of their hand, but as long as Knight and Burns continue to try and pull the wool over the media's eyes, there will be serious problems. Knight can punish SSO employees, but he CANNOT punish the media. lol :lol:

http://www.max-logic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1110690_f496.jpg

11-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Why don't they focus more on Tom Knight and the elected officials of SRQ......or.......any of the administrative group. There is a plenty on them, but it never becomes public. And it sure is funny how the reports disappear on them. Buchanan and his folks take care of keeping their names clean.

11-11-2012, 06:34 PM
Oh :evil: i bet Mr Knight probaly "rubbed" one out reading the paper about the FHP trooper!!Probly x21 Mercurio and said "Mikey you see FHP screw him over?, do you have a woody like me?

11-11-2012, 07:00 PM
Why don't they focus more on Tom Knight and the elected officials of SRQ......or.......any of the administrative group. There is a plenty on them, but it never becomes public. And it sure is funny how the reports disappear on them. Buchanan and his folks take care of keeping their names clean.

Totally agreed.

The Locke case slipped through the cracks because Knight refused to do a criminal investigation, so FDLE had to do it. Then when FDLE was done with their criminal investigation, Knight refused to do an IA (civil) investigation, even though there is a recording of the victim stating that Locke had sex with the juvy. A recorded statement may not be good enough for a criminal case, but it's certainly good enough for a civil case.

All the crap will eventually come back to haunt them. It's just a matter of time.

11-11-2012, 10:40 PM
That's funny I was talking about crime in the county not political bull Poooeee . You clowns turn this and every other post into a conspiracy. I'm glad the Sheriff and the media don't get along but you miss the point they would pick through the 3t and PCAs and only focus on the few bad apples with a Leo agency be it SPD,SSO,FHP, etc. this local paper sucks. It's not all bout your little cause, it's about being a real newspaper and reporting crime but nope that won't happen.

11-12-2012, 01:49 AM
You clowns turn this and every other post into a conspiracy.
SSO deputies don't believe in conspiracy theories. :roll:

I'm glad the Sheriff and the media don't get along.
If that's what you believe, then you're an idiot.

12-03-2012, 05:09 PM
Hey H-T, how about a positive article on law enforcement. The majority of us do a great job. The way you slant everything against us gets old.

I have no problem with THAT Lee Williams article. He is stating facts and quoting district attorneys and independent attorneys. He isn't sourcing scum bag criminals with axes to grind against LE .......

I have no problem with the media writing BAD things about BAD cops...