PDA

View Full Version : Cry babies.

11-07-2012, 10:56 PM
Where are all the cry babies? Exactly, no where to be found and back to their working capacity. Get back to work folks!
:lol:

11-07-2012, 11:21 PM
This just goes to show how much of a low life p.o.s. you people really are. Let's check leo affairs constantly to see what the worthless road guys have posted about Ramsay's win. When you see we are too busy looking elsewhere for jobs you have to call us names to get a response so you can feel good about the fact that you stood out in the sun kissing ass and getting your picture taken whilr holding Ramsay signs. Good job. When you are still making less than the guy who cleans the bathroom at taco bell remember you helped make that happen. I'm proud of you. I'm glad Ramsay won. I'm glad you all have shown who you really are. Remember when the red button gets hit on your radio we cry babies will be the ones responding to help. I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful agency of ass kissers and political bullshit. Have a nice time in your rented trailer that you will never be able to afford to buy. Enjoy your 1/2 off lunches at the local restaurants because you can't afford a full price meal. Enjoy seeing all the usual names on the detail lists but never yours. Enjoy kissing the ground he walks on hoping you kissed enough ass that you get picked for a promotion. I am disguised by you all and have no respect for any of you. Enjoy your less than mediocre life as a deputy. Conch Republic at it's finest right here folks.

11-08-2012, 01:44 PM
This just goes to show how much of a low life p.o.s. you people really are. Let's check leo affairs constantly to see what the worthless road guys have posted about Ramsay's win. When you see we are too busy looking elsewhere for jobs you have to call us names to get a response so you can feel good about the fact that you stood out in the sun kissing ass and getting your picture taken whilr holding Ramsay signs. Good job. When you are still making less than the guy who cleans the bathroom at taco bell remember you helped make that happen. I'm proud of you. I'm glad Ramsay won. I'm glad you all have shown who you really are. Remember when the red button gets hit on your radio we cry babies will be the ones responding to help. I'm so proud to be a part of this wonderful agency of ass kissers and political bullshit. Have a nice time in your rented trailer that you will never be able to afford to buy. Enjoy your 1/2 off lunches at the local restaurants because you can't afford a full price meal. Enjoy seeing all the usual names on the detail lists but never yours. Enjoy kissing the ground he walks on hoping you kissed enough ass that you get picked for a promotion. I am disguised by you all and have no respect for any of you. Enjoy your less than mediocre life as a deputy. Conch Republic at it's finest right here folks.

You are a classic example of someone who will never be happy, regardless of who is Sheriff.

Would any of the losers, Peteck et.al., have made your life perfect? No.

Do your job and you will progress through the ranks.

11-16-2012, 12:59 PM

You are a classic example of someone who will never be happy, regardless of who is Sheriff.

Would any of the losers, Peteck et.al., have made your life perfect? No.

Do your job and you will progress through the ranks.
Dream on! You know damn well that is a lie.

12-12-2012, 01:36 PM
You are a classic example of a person who will never be happy unless everything goes your way. People like you need to leave the agency, and I am glad that you are. I personally have experienced success in this agency through hard work. Sometimes when you bust your but for people you work for they notice that. Why would someone promote a slug? Do you think everything always went right for me? Do you think I never got an IA? Well I have but I dont let it bother me and I stay positive and keep working hard regardless. Dont point to your failures as someones else's fault (deflection). Take responsibility and move forward. Hard work goes along way. I have no inner connections in the agency, no dirt on higher up personnel, but I seem to be doing just fine. How, because I shut my mouth and put my head in the dirt and bust my butt because I love my job and love where I live.

You will not be missed.

12-12-2012, 01:47 PM
And I got three raises this year, not to metion raises for the past 4 years. If you do this job for the money then you obviously do it for the wrong reasons. I am non administration with child support, car, and house (not a trailer) payments. I seem to be doing just fine. Maybe you need to see a financial planner if you are sturggling or live within your means. I am embarassed by your post, and most of all embarassed that you work for the same agency that I do. Take a good long hard look in the mirror my friend, everyday. If you are not proud of what you do, proud of where you work, then something needs to change for you. Maybe this agency isnt the place for you. I hope you find happiness somewhere else, but in the meantime dont trash us who do love our job and take part in a political process (freedom) that many other countries cant. It wouldt suprise me if you never were in the Military either...

watercop
02-15-2013, 05:23 PM
To the second poster (guest) who states “I am disguised by you all and have no respect for any of you” you are “disguised”??? As what, a Law Enforcement Officer??? Is this Jake? You write like him…