PDA

View Full Version : I think you were told

11-02-2012, 01:13 AM
With the new DOJ findings, I think you were told Thelbert that the prior Medical Care at the Jail was good and the standards didn't need to be lowered. Now with your fine Chief, DOJ says it sucks after he says he can fix it. I thought Aiken was going to make it work? He's failed just as he had the short fall in the budget. Since he's been gone, it seems that some folks have come forward to tell you the truth of just how he is too. He's going to use the next four years to try and build a base to run for Sheriff whether you go to the house or run again. That's all he and Tharp can discuss any more. You also have a manpower shortage not only at the Jail, but on Patrol too. You have eve' shifts working with 4 people and having to hold calls for up to 5 hours. It seems the folks you've picked to run this place have failed miserably. They are all going to point the finger at any one but themselves. If you don't do something with Lewis, Shelby, Bates, Tharp and most of all, Aiken, you are going to look like a fool when you do leave. I understand that Aiken called checking on his job. He done that because he's heard that people have started talking and his little secrets are coming out. If you're true to your word, when some one doesn't work out in a position, you move them. Well, you've got a list to start with above. All that are listed have failed to do their jobs and need replaced. Let's see what you do???

11-02-2012, 02:22 AM
With the new DOJ findings, I think you were told Thelbert that the prior Medical Care at the Jail was good and the standards didn't need to be lowered. Now with your fine Chief, DOJ says it sucks after he says he can fix it. I thought Aiken was going to make it work? He's failed just as he had the short fall in the budget. Since he's been gone, it seems that some folks have come forward to tell you the truth of just how he is too. He's going to use the next four years to try and build a base to run for Sheriff whether you go to the house or run again. That's all he and Tharp can discuss any more. You also have a manpower shortage not only at the Jail, but on Patrol too. You have eve' shifts working with 4 people and having to hold calls for up to 5 hours. It seems the folks you've picked to run this place have failed miserably. They are all going to point the finger at any one but themselves. If you don't do something with Lewis, Shelby, Bates, Tharp and most of all, Aiken, you are going to look like a fool when you do leave. I understand that Aiken called checking on his job. He done that because he's heard that people have started talking and his little secrets are coming out. If you're true to your word, when some one doesn't work out in a position, you move them. Well, you've got a list to start with above. All that are listed have failed to do their jobs and need replaced. Let's see what you do???

Let the back stabbing fest begging!

11-04-2012, 10:34 PM
Well, I'm glad so far to see the Sheriff take away all the stuff Aiken gave his daughter. All she needs to be doing for us if we HAVE to keep her is scheduling parties etc.. We all know she was the most qualified for the job because she was the only one that knew it was open and the only one who applied??? What a joke. Just one more good ole boy move by daddy Aiken taking care of family and friends. When will enough be enough?? I don't know about the rest of you all, but it seems the Sheriff was lying about not being a good ole boy. He's allowed Aiken to run rampant cussing out people, moving people where ever he feels and making sure he and the family were taken care of. Surely Sheriff you've had enough people come to you by now telling you what kind of person you've put in charge. Hasn't the Office ran a lot smoother since he's been gone?? You're just plain stupid if you allow him to come back into the same position. Not trying to offend you, just telling you my opinion.

11-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Thank you very much for at least doing something with one of the Aiken's. Now if you'll just do something with daddy, we would greatly appreciate it. They are all already talking to him every day trying to plot their next move when he finally gets back. We are all enjoying his time away if you can extend it another month or so.

11-06-2012, 02:47 AM
Thank you very much for at least doing something with one of the Aiken's. Now if you'll just do something with daddy, we would greatly appreciate it. They are all already talking to him every day trying to plot their next move when he finally gets back. We are all enjoying his time away if you can extend it another month or so.

Wow, so many haters. You sound like a 7 year old who just had their puppy kicked. Such a sorry excuse for your pathetic life and to think a crybaby like you wears a badge and carries a gun? Come do some back breaking work all day, not work or get paid when it rains and smell like dirt all day. Poor little diva you huh....pfft

You wonder why some of us citizens have a hard time respecting some little deputy with his big badge, you whine no matter what. Suck it up and work, no one forced you to work!

11-06-2012, 03:11 AM
And you must be one of Haines do boys. Keep complaining Haines is now the man in charge. His big fat raise and revenge tactics are smirking everyday at the rest of us who really care.

11-06-2012, 05:23 AM
poor diva, you ever stop to think that many S.O. civilians post on this site too? I guess not. There are many qualified people that have been stepped on or passed over because of a "friendly" backscratch from the Aiken clan that have an axe to grind over special treatment provided to a select few.

It is obvious that you are probably one of those Aiken clan ball lickers that got ahead by nut hugging "the man." My question to you would be to ask if your mouth has healed up being that Aiken has been out of town for so long!!!!!!! What about that cornhole????

Have a difficult time passing the promotional exam? Is that what fuels your anger or is the fact that you're just as big of a festering sore to this department. Who, in your mind, is more qualified as a Commander or Chief? Who doesn't think about themselves first in this department? You think of yourself every time you cower away from the calls on the screen and get upset because you cannot write a check for rank. You should evaluate your fat, lazy self when you look in the mirror next time. Look at your sorry self, what a waste! I guess we can class you with a call dodger, beware that coding a call while sitting at the precinct and never leaving could cost your job. Now go shovel your crap somewhere else BOY!

11-06-2012, 05:28 AM
And you must be one of Haines do boys. Keep complaining Haines is now the man in charge. His big fat raise and revenge tactics are smirking everyday at the rest of us who really care.

Lets not start will little Napoleon.

11-08-2012, 05:35 AM
Has any one seen the youngest Aiken around the office? Since she went running out the other day crying, she hasn't been seen. I guess she had a problem with the new organizational chart? Seems she may have lost a few responsibilities. You have to hate it when you finally learn that you may have not been the most qualified for the position that wasn't even posted as open to begin with. I don't think your new position falls under the Sheriff any more either. Big Daddy Tharp will take care of you just like daddy will though. You can meet with him over at the Sub shop. He'll be the one with the Italian Dressing all over his uniform and the ham sticking out of his mouth.