PDA

View Full Version : DEMOCRAT ALERT!!!!!!!!!

10-26-2012, 11:46 PM
:cop: The US debt is over 16 Trillion dollars with no end in sight. The US is teetering on bankruptcy! Dump Obama now before we go broke! You will lose your entire retirement and your savings will amount to zero in worth! :cop:

10-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Yeah, vote for Romnesia and the whole country will be as screwed up as we are with scott.

10-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Just the thought of a rick scott clone running the nation is enough to get me to vote for obama.

10-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Vote Obama???? What??? Are you guys a bunch of idiots??? Look at what's happened to this country in the last 4 years. Its a damn shame. You don't have to like Romney. Hell, consider your vote "the less of 2 evils" if you must. but, Obama MUSt go! And watch and see-- he will!! There is hope yet.

10-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Yeah, vote for Romnesia and the whole country will be as screwed up as we are with scott.

Yes, and Obama has done a marvelous job :lol: :lol: :lol: . Lets see, 16 trillion in debt, gas prices around 4.00 a gallon, no pay raise since he was elected because of the rotten economy, unemployment average at 8%, massive coverup in Libya, billions wasted on "green" energy, Al Qaeda growing in strength, people drawing disability has tripled, people on food stamps as doubled. Yes, a terrific job. My parrott could do a better job! :snicker:

10-28-2012, 01:01 AM
Can't wait to DEPOSE in a few short days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

10-28-2012, 02:01 AM
Rather be in debt as a country and maintain my pension and job. Rep are all trying to do away with the last state pension workers. Wake up, watch whats going on, not listen to tard next to you.

10-28-2012, 05:20 PM
If your country is in terrible debt, Mr Greenspan it will eventually go bankrupt and you won't have a pension! The debt needs to be dealt with now. Annual interest payments on the debt alone is 340 billion dollars and growing! People like you don't seem to understand the magnitude of this. Obama will do nothing to stop this Tsunami, our only hope is that Romney has the stones to do it!

10-31-2012, 01:43 AM
Looks like "shovel-ready" jobs have finally reached the Northeast! :lol:

11-01-2012, 12:40 AM
Obama will probably give these "shovel ready" jobs to illegal aliens under the Dream Act!

Open Carry Man
11-04-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm voting for Obama simply to send a message to Rick Scott that the Republicans have become my enemy. To vote Republican is like having Dougie Niedemeyer from Animal House whack me in the butt with a paddle and say "Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

11-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm voting for Romney because I'm intelligent enough to vote for the person and not a party. When I look at Obama I see 16.2 trillion in debt :cop: , 6 trillion in new debt since elected :cop: , 7.9% unemployment :cop: , middle east in flames :cop: , gas at $3.60 a gallon :cop: , 5 million lost jobs since this marxist was elected :cop: , and he is taking 716 billion out of medicare and place it in obamacare :cop: ! He has been a disaster! Those are the facts and they are indisputable! :cry:

11-04-2012, 10:03 PM
When I look at Mittens, I see a large scale Florida 2 years after scott took over. We could be much worse of. Imagine how much worse we would have been if McCain would have won in 08. :devil:

11-04-2012, 10:48 PM
When I look at Mittens, I see a large scale Florida 2 years after scott took over. We could be much worse of. Imagine how much worse we would have been if McCain would have won in 08. :devil:

You know darn well McCain wanted to increase the Irag/Afganistan War effort. Shit, we wouldnt have had 1 National Guard soldier to send to help in Sandy.