PDA

View Full Version : 3/17 on East 49 St

10-25-2012, 07:39 PM
THI Sancho Panza pls be fair & stick to the facts. The Officer was speeding....you don't have to be so intelligent to figure that out.

10-25-2012, 08:56 PM
Please mode delete this post. The accident is a delicate matter which is still under investigation. Also, one of our own became seriously hurt. Please mode do the right thing.

10-26-2012, 01:35 AM
**** you one of our brothers was hurt and you come here to run your stupid ass mouth

10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
From whom do u want to hide the true? Blaming somebody else? The citizen right? Is that justice?

10-28-2012, 08:21 PM
THI Sancho Panza pls be fair & stick to the facts. The Officer was speeding....you don't have to be so intelligent to figure that out.

What proof that the officer was speeding. The only undisputed fact is that the guy ran the stop sign. The rest is still under investigation.

Let the dept do there investigation and the family can get a accident recreation expert.

10-28-2012, 09:40 PM
All I have to say is do not let Benny “K-Mart”Merino investigate. He will go out of his way to hang Somarriba and exonerate the civilian like he did with our guys. :devil:

10-29-2012, 01:14 AM
Like he did castellon with his 3/17 when the family put pressure on the department

10-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Like he did castellon with his 3/17 when the family put pressure on the department
Once again lies or not knowing what really happened!!! Castellon was found not at fault for the 17 It was the sgt at that time that cracked under the pressure and gave the criminal citation against the wishes of the entire unit. Now you know!!

10-31-2012, 06:50 PM
What proof do u have to say the civilian ran the stop sign? Why the surveillance video from Enterprise hasn't been released yet? Anything to hide?

10-31-2012, 08:38 PM
What proof do u have to say the civilian ran the stop sign? Why the surveillance video from Enterprise hasn't been released yet? Anything to hide?

316.123?Vehicle entering stop or yield intersection.—
(1)?The right-of-way at an intersection may be indicated by stop signs or yield signs as authorized in s. 316.006.
(2)(a)?Except when directed to proceed by a police officer or traffic control signal, every driver of a vehicle approaching a stop intersection indicated by a stop sign shall stop at a clearly marked stop line, but if none, before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection or, if none, then at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering the intersection.

After having stopped, the driver shall yield the right-of-way to any vehicle which has entered the intersection from another highway or which is approaching so closely on said highway as to constitute an immediate hazard during the time when the driver is moving across or within the intersection.

10-31-2012, 08:44 PM

The proof is the stop sign itself and the law. Not only do you have to make a complete stop (not arguing that) at a posted stop sign but you need to make sure you can enter the flow of traffic safely. They crashed so he did not enter the roadway safely.

10-31-2012, 11:30 PM
The Stupid school board politician is whining and crying my daugther had to ride in an ambulance, and the Officer rode in the helicopter. She is the daugther of a politician!! how can they do that?? Meanwhile she does not say a word about her daugthers boyfriend who ran the Stop Sign and killed her daugther. He is the Offender!. Tipical Cuban Politician. :devil: :devil: :devil:

10-31-2012, 11:55 PM
I feel bad about the death but in the other hand **** that stupid politician how many people die from 317s a lot and how many do press conferences? 0 but nooooo she has to run fer fat mouth I hope the kid was 16 and they 39 him

11-01-2012, 12:10 AM
"You don't treat people that way. It's like our family doesn't exist. We're not important," said Castillo. "It seems like the only thing that was important was maybe the cop because he was the only one that was airlifted. He's the only one they paid any attention to."

Quote from stupid politician: weeeeeeell DUH we don't care about your family and yes if it happens again we will pay attentiom to the officer ;)

11-01-2012, 04:45 PM
"You don't treat people that way. It's like our family doesn't exist. We're not important," said Castillo. "It seems like the only thing that was important was maybe the cop because he was the only one that was airlifted. He's the only one they paid any attention to."

Quote from stupid politician: weeeeeeell DUH we don't care about your family and yes if it happens again we will pay attentiom to the officer ;)

I hope you are not a police officer. If you are, then you bring disgrace and shame to the profession. With a screen name like that you truly reveal who you are, an immature prankster. In only wonder when your Professional Compliance Division is going to step up to the plate and monitor this board. Some of you folks really talk about stuff you should not. Don't confuse freedom of speech with foolishness.
My prayers to everyone involved and their families.

You said "if it happens again, we will pay attention to the officer". That tells me you don't care for the community you serve, and are predisposed to disregard the safety of civilians if it involves a police officer. I hope IA decides to investigate my complaint on your post, trace your IP address and hopefully, identify you and deal with you according to policies.

Have a nice day.

11-01-2012, 07:26 PM
And you are definitely a civilian and would never understand

11-02-2012, 12:58 PM

I hope you are not a police officer. If you are, then you bring disgrace and shame to the profession. With a screen name like that you truly reveal who you are, an immature prankster. In only wonder when your Professional Compliance Division is going to step up to the plate and monitor this board. Some of you folks really talk about stuff you should not. Don't confuse freedom of speech with foolishness.

You said "if it happens again, we will pay attention to the officer". That tells me you don't care for the community you serve, and are predisposed to disregard the safety of civilians if it involves a police officer. I hope IA decides to investigate my complaint on your post, trace your IP address and hopefully, identify you and deal with you according to policies.

Have a nice day.

Why don't you go **** yourself. Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you want and how you want foolish or not (As long as its not a treat to do harm to someone). As long as an officer is not posting while he is on duty its ok. And by the way you have no bases for a complainant.

11-03-2012, 08:34 PM

Have a nice day.

Why don't you go **** yourself. Freedom of speech gives you the right to say what you want and how you want foolish or not (As long as its not a treat to do harm to someone). As long as an officer is not posting while he is on duty its ok. And by the way you have no bases for a complainant.

If that is so then post your name and don't hide behind the keyboard...and No, I am not a civilian. The only thing here hard to understand is your level of maturity.
Stand by what you said. Like you say, it's freedom of speech. Go ahead

Danny

11-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Oh I stand 100% behind what I said. PCB can track all the IP addresses they want as long as its not a city MDT or your on duty there is nothing that they can do (by the way there is a key word to remember "Its called a search warrant" for your personal computer and unless your under CRIMINAL investigation no ASA nor on call judge will sign off on one). Comments are comments that's what freedom of speech gives us.

11-08-2012, 01:24 PM
OBAMA!!!!!

11-25-2012, 12:29 AM
That stupid politician think she is God, she wants Hialeah PD to give up it's jurisdiction of the 17 and have somebody else investigate the 17, also the GUILTY party (the boyfriend) joined the party. A good defense, blame the innocent. Only in Miami-Dade do we see shizz like this. :oops: :oops: :oops: