PDA

View Full Version : Real Evidence

10-23-2012, 01:34 AM
http://www.local10.com/blob/view/-/17090436/data/2/-/q95lrwz/-/Amended-Complaint-pdf.pdf

10-23-2012, 01:53 AM
The recent story about the three Medley Police Officers fired over a investigation involving a crash is one sided and lacks information from the officers involved. The Officers have filed a lawsuit against the Town of Medley and Police Chief Jeanette Said-Jinete which we allege among many, violations of our due process rights, violations of the town charter and violation of the Law Enforcement Officers Bill of Rights.

Addtional Infornation: Court records show the driver of the vehicle involved in the crash Mr. Leo Bravo Fraga had a suspended drivers license prior to the crash due to failure to pay a traffic citation. Officer Freddy Romero had four accidents during his career three of which he was not at fault. The one accident which was a minor one he recieved progressive dicsipline and was sent to an in- service driver improvement training program. The Chief's ex brother- in- law, Officer Fernando Perez played an active role in the accident investigation that night, however he was not subject to the internal investigation or mentioned in the news story.

10-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Fernando you can run but you cant hide from your 16 arrest :P

10-23-2012, 02:01 AM
I Just read the attachment....the other officer involved "the chiefs brother-in-law" how come he was not investigated? Can anyone explain?

10-23-2012, 02:06 AM
WOW!

It seems that all the news has finally arrived !

It's funny that Jeanette and her staff were so quick to opine, judge and execute a matter that she herself concocted. It's nice to be able to control a story's outcome. Especially when you're the author.

There have been many postings about how sad of a case it is. And it really is. It's sad that some current politicians , some officers, news reporters and some citizens know one Jeanette. And then there's "that" other Jeanette. The one that is mentioned on the complaint. We have all been shamed. I never thought that in the deepest caverns in her brain that she would behave with such disregard for proper etiquette, proper conduct and would actually engage in a conspiracy with an attorney to create this story full of fabulous stories and conspiracy theories.

Maybe she should offer her point of view to Stephen Spielberg and create a recurring horror story about her life and her destruction of the Medley Police Department. One thing is for sure, it would be nothing short of a bad B movie.

I am ashamed to wear the same uniform she does. I'm glad that I don't get to see her much. I can't stand hypocrites or liars or both!

Stick with it guys! I'm sure you will prevail! I can't wait to see you all back in the saddle!

10-23-2012, 02:06 AM
So the three did nothing wrong. We didn't see FR make a left in front of a vehicle that had the right of way. The poor guy was not arrested, arrested, not arrested (don't know). The poor guy was cited for an accident that shows he was not at fault for. Now your throwing another officer into the mix and by reading your suit (in your words) his more at fault than the three that were fired. It is also sad that you had to release a copy of the suit, now that we are getting what really happen things are not going so good for you. suit are a dime a dozen, alot of words that's it.

10-23-2012, 02:11 AM
So the three did nothing wrong. We didn't see FR make a left in front of a vehicle that had the right of way. The poor guy was not arrested, arrested, not arrested (don't know). The poor guy was cited for an accident that shows he was not at fault for. Now your throwing another officer into the mix and by reading your suit (in your words) his more at fault than the three that were fired. It is also sad that you had to release a copy of the suit, now that we are getting what really happen things are not going so good for you. suit are a dime a dozen, alot of words that's it.

"Say what" is right dude!! You can't even write a simple paragraph correctly!

You must be related to "her"

10-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Dont worry Retardie the Judge will decide what the truth is. You can no longer protect FP. Why dont you go hold up a sign this weekend on Ludlum Road for your best buddie Pizzi. I hear he needs the support to win. Go Wayne Slaton!!!!!!

10-23-2012, 02:22 AM
The HPD investigator on this case previously worked for FHP and had to resign because he was caught shoplifting at a K Mart will working an extra duty job. Great chioce of investigator Chief I'm sure he will do great in court.

10-23-2012, 02:41 AM
So to get it right. JO JP and FR according to you did nothing wrong. FP and the Chief are at fault for everything. You all should go work for fidel castro in cuba where the truth is so distorted that the people don't know what to believe. The video man, the video don't lie.

10-23-2012, 02:48 AM
Honestly speaking, we as law enforcement officers are trained to immediately fault any driver that makes a left turn in front of approaching traffic and cause a crash.

316.122?Vehicle turning left.—The driver of a vehicle intending to turn to the left within an intersection or into an alley, private road, or driveway shall yield the right-of-way to any vehicle approaching from the opposite direction, or vehicles lawfully passing on the left of the turning vehicle, which is within the intersection or so close thereto as to constitute an immediate hazard. A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation as provided in chapter 318.

By looking at the video, it would seem to be the case in this incident particular matter, but it's not.

316.121?Vehicles approaching or entering intersections.—

(1)?The driver of a vehicle approaching an intersection shall yield the right-of-way to a vehicle which has entered the intersection from a different highway.
(2)?When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time the driver of the vehicle on the left shall yield the right-of-way to the vehicle on the right.
(3)?The driver of a vehicle about to enter or cross a state-maintained road or highway from a paved or unpaved road and not subject to control by an official traffic control device shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles approaching on the state-maintained road or highway.
(4)?The driver of a vehicle about to enter or cross a paved county-maintained or city-maintained road or highway from an unpaved road or highway and not subject to control by an official traffic control device shall yield the right-of-way to all vehicles approaching on said paved road or highway.
(5)?The foregoing rules are modified at through highways and otherwise, as hereinafter stated.
(6)?A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a moving violation

For those unfamiliar with Medley, this particular intersection is an X intersection with two roads intersecting diagonally and with a raised graded bridge with limited visibility for northbound traffic.

After looking at the one angled video, mostly any inexperienced LEO would immediately charge the officer with FSS 316.122 (FTYROW) but, when you read FSS 316.121, you have no choice but to apply this statute to identify the cuase of the crash because Romero's vehicle entred the (X) intersection way before Fraga's vehicle. Fraga had a duty to yield the right of way to Romero simply because of the environmental design of the intersection itself. Fraga's impairment, along with his (FTYROW) caused this crash. In addition, Fraga had a suspended driver license. Romero did not.

Limited are the minds that have passed judgement without reading the law. This is called "shooting fromt the hip"

Fraga should not be entitled to any damages because he caused the crash. His insurance should be the one paying for the Medley Police car.

As far as the DUI charge, impairment can be described as many things. Sleep deprivation, as admitted by Fraga is the main contributing cause of the crash and is considered a condition that impairs judgement and the ability to accurately gauge distances or make appropriate decisions. Fraga blowing a .000 only means that he was high and sleep depraved. Fioricet, Marijuana or even Valium would cause this.

The accusations made by the Chief are egregious and plainly one sided. Well, her sided.

I hope that the Judge will see that the Officers did not act in the manner that "she" describes and returns them to work as soon as possible.

I'm standing by.

10-23-2012, 02:50 AM
the famous L.A. video showing officers beating Mr. Rodney King did not show the before and after incident that occured that night. Thus, all police officers involved were acquitted. So much for your video evidence, Retardie. Several experienced traffic homicide investigators have already viewed this exceptional video evidence and have chuckled of its lack of merits. I heard Hialeah detective was basically begging officers in his agency to attempt to reconstruct the accident. No luck. All said no case here. Hialeah= no case
State Attorneys Office= no case
Medley Chief= FEDERAL CASE (i guess she wanted to make up for all the cases she couldn't solve as a detective)

If the dept is so concerned about poor Mr. Fraga's mini-van why haven't they agreed to fix it after a year. Poor guy is carpooling to work b/c of a suspended license that he "doesn't know why it's suspended". HELLO??? Pay your traffice fines and reinstatement fees (that you had prior to your Medley crash) so you can have your license back

10-23-2012, 02:51 AM
So to get it right. JO JP and FR according to you did nothing wrong. FP and the Chief are at fault for everything. You all should go work for fidel castro in cuba where the truth is so distorted that the people don't know what to believe. The video man, the video don't lie.

Fidel Castro?? The Beard??

Well, the only one's here that have beards like Fidel Castro's beard are Artie and Ramon.

Maybe Medley is a parallel universe?

10-23-2012, 02:57 AM
The video shows FR making the left as if no one was coming, when he decided to look he brakes which shows me FR was not paying attention when entering the intersection. The X intersection would even help the person turning, because they would clear the inter. faster. No visibility, C'mon you can see 49th street from their. But good tactic, blame everybody else.

10-23-2012, 03:04 AM
7man, you are on fire!!!!!!! your username should be "onthemoneyman"
see how simple and easy this case is when competent officers look at it? "La jefa" just created a cluster--- to take attention away from the real matter. The real matter here is that this was a simple fender bender taken out of context to throw dirt on the competition. She completely tainted the investigation and violated the rights of these officers. I'm sure worse things have happened in that department and it was not handled this way. She wants to try to take the lime light away from the real issues and that being her incompetence.

10-23-2012, 03:09 AM
The video shows FR making the left as if no one was coming, when he decided to look he brakes which shows me FR was not paying attention when entering the intersection. The X intersection would even help the person turning, because they would clear the inter. faster. No visibility, C'mon you can see 49th street from their. But good tactic, blame everybody else.

The statute is clear and unambiguous to me. The Chief's position statement is confusing and ambiguous to say the least.

The video is one angled. It shows only east from west. An overhead camera would have shown the crash with more clarity.

This is NOT a conspiracy. The only conspiracy here is the one created in the minds of the Chief and M.P. and then, their conspiracy to go after JO, JP and FR

10-23-2012, 03:11 AM

LOL. CLassic. as usual her and her clan with their "perceptions". "as if no one was coming, when he decided to look" so you should be under investigation too, b/c you are writing as if you where in the car with him. Are we back to 2-man all of a sudden?
Learn from the chiefs mistakes on perceptions. Look how deep it has gotten her. she is on her way out the door. She's got 2 more weeks. I guess you'll have to find a new DJ for her party now. Sorry LT. O.

10-23-2012, 03:13 AM
I'm sure you would feel different if the other driver was your dad or someone from your family. Hey let's blame the two cleaning guys. Good idea, yea they are to blame for this incident.

10-23-2012, 03:18 AM
I'm sure you would feel different if the other driver was your dad or someone from your family. Hey let's blame the two cleaning guys. Good idea, yea they are to blame for this incident.

My dad :lol: ?? I was not raised like you, sorry!

10-23-2012, 03:22 AM
Report said that the other vehicle was travelling at a high rate of speed. Back to the video. I'm fat and I feel I could of outrun that car at the speed it was going. C'mon "high rate of speed" for what, that you didn't explained in that 700 page law suit.

10-23-2012, 03:22 AM
it's funny how before everyone would go to JP whenever they needed an intersection diagram drawn or a complicated case. Sgt. P to the rescue. all of a sudden his expertise is questioned. makes no sense.

this isn't the first time she questions the expertise of an investigator. FHP did not determine anyone at fault on CG's accident. But our experienced veteran police chief found it necessary to find CG partially at fault for the accident, despite FHP's decision not to charge anyone.

THis opened pandora's box of lawsuits exposing the town and the police dept by finding her own officer at fault and suspending him for 1 day w/o pay.

so who cares what St. P wrote on his report we have an expert detective who along with tweedle dumb always seem to find our officers guilty. Where is the loyalty? SHe NEVER backs up her staff.

Beware you could be next..... :devil:

10-23-2012, 03:25 AM
Report said that the other vehicle was travelling at a high rate of speed. Back to the video. I'm fat and I feel I could of outrun that car at the speed it was going. C'mon "high rate of speed" for what, that you didn't explained in that 700 page law suit.

10-23-2012, 03:28 AM

Yeah doesn't it suck when you think that could have been your dad or your family member? you're right Retardie. Did you think the same when you tazed the crap out of that naked guy??? that could have been my tio bro!!!!

can't wait until all the skeletons of the Said-Jinete closet start coming out. Who's bringing the popcorn????

10-23-2012, 03:36 AM
So, I just want to understand. The defense is going to be, everybody else f***k up except the three involved. The naked guy was driving the other car. The bridge is really a mountain 1000 feet high. The camera has a bad angle and only picked up some other accident. The camera is a slow motion camera and the other car was actually travelling super fast. And this was all planned ahead of time even before the three knew it was going to happen.

10-23-2012, 03:58 AM
“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

10-23-2012, 04:07 AM
i guess her clan doesn't get it... we are beyond this accident already. this accident was minor. the other driver was not charged with speeding. he was not arrested. hand-cuffing is just proper protocal when transporting. FP told JP that fraga was drunk. FP performed the road sides. FP moved his car that was towed b/c his car was undrivable and leaking fluids. you don't return a damaged vehicle to a driver with a suspended license. he had NO RIGHT to be behind the wheel knowing his license had been suspended months prior. Fraga lied to police on more than one occassion. if anything these so called "corrupt cops" cleared a fatigued man who admitted to having 2 beers before getting on the road. fraga even admitted that the officers where nice to him. if it was up to FP he would have been arrested since he did tell the sgt. that fraga was drunk. and i think FP would know what it feels like to have that DUI slapped on ur record. so now that those minor details have been cleared. a minor accident SO WHAT? the chief herself has been in an accident while on duty.
the real deal here is her firing these officers when she DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to do so. she violated the rights of these experienced officers. and she continues to do so. These officers where cleared by the state. who does she think she is?
let's see what tomorrow will bring...

10-23-2012, 04:21 AM
If your driving north on 72 approaching the drive it isn't easy to see a car at night. During day maybe it's different but not at night. Second her suspending CG was bs. Why aren't they looking at JR for his recent accident for not clearing all the lanes of travel before he got hit. Isn't that what you suspended CG for? Third why is YL a moderator when per the agreement on Leo affairs the department can't block your access but clearly we have standing orders not to get on it or facenwrite ups and even suspension. I'm sure the chief failed to mention that part. FP recently got into a drunken stupor and called FB and cursed him out and nothing happened now NB gets written up for screaming. This place is a joke.

10-23-2012, 11:29 AM
Theydidntf-pchief,
You nailed it. I could not agree with you more. if anything Fp should have been fired. Per the complaint he's vitals to the case. I understand your view. I too have had issue with this particular intersection. I almost 17 there last week because I could not see. My fellow brothers I have hope to see you here soon. For Fp you should be ashamed of yourself. Now I understand why your always asking me in particular if they have said anything about you. Your a rat. Oh yeah your her brother in law.

10-23-2012, 11:31 AM
You mean to tell me that the Medley PD is so full of corruption that it took "Jeanette" to squirm her way into the chief's office to purge this so-called corruption from the Town?

Please Jeanette, say it isn't so?

All of a sudden;

officers are conspiring to cover up crashes

Others are being harassed in Federal proportions and you ignore it

The mayor is absentee and you ignore it

Some are disciplined while others are NOT (selective discipline)

Officers can no longer eat on shift together

You adjust the retirement pension plan benefit you personally

You hire and fire in violation of the law or Town Charter

You promote in violation of the law or Town Charter

You act without restrain

When you make mistakes you don't admit your mistake, you just change te story to make your mistake look correct

Your spouse performs his duties without supervision or retribution or disciplinary action (isn't there a word for this)

You coerce others to lie on your behalf

This list could go on and on with facts about the past and the present. You have lots of dirty little secrets that most of us know about. Goblins and Ghouls lurking in your clost that prevent you from having a good night sleep. The worries about infidelities and te public perception. Everyone knows and you're always the last to know. But sadly enough, this has always been like this for you hasn't it?

You're in too deep to squirm out of this one now. The die is cast and a reorganization is inevitable whether it's Joe at the helm of an outsider, but; tick tock, the clock is ticking away and you're only one day closer from cleaning out your office. Maybe your current staff will help you clear it out. Oh wait!,,,,, no no, they will be buy clearing out their offices too.

Jeanette, it didn't have to be this way you know. I truly am sorry that you picked this route.

10-23-2012, 12:03 PM
So you are telling me that I can make a left turn in front of whoever I want as long as I get into the intersection first. Think again dummy, 316.121 only applies to unmarked roadways entering a marked road, but I guess we see what we want to see. So 316.122 nev

10-23-2012, 01:12 PM
Yes brisk thats what its saying. Maybe brisk needs to be put through retraining!

10-23-2012, 01:21 PM
To all those who are playing the fence. Those who are telling the boys you have their back and that she is a piece of shit but at the same time put in for sgt's test! YOU DISGUST ME!!! We all see through you. You are not fooling anyone. She knows who you are and the boys know who you are. Its all part of the game that everyone is playing. I've never been more ashamed to work for the Medley police department. At least MR V kept us out of the media. We are our own worst enemies. Then we wonder why the public thinks we don't deserve good pay and benefits. We give them the reasons. I pray that our new mayor makes this a priority and puts an end to this quickly.

10-23-2012, 01:31 PM
So, I just want to understand. The defense is going to be, everybody else f***k up except the three involved. The naked guy was driving the other car. The bridge is really a mountain 1000 feet high. The camera has a bad angle and only picked up some other accident. The camera is a slow motion camera and the other car was actually travelling super fast. And this was all planned ahead of time even before the three knew it was going to happen.

You and fatty seem to be missing the point completely. This whole mess goes beyond a minor accident. It is clear that you don't want to see anything beyond that point. I attribute this to your inability to read and that you only go by pretty pictures in a book and or videos! It's too bad that you can't understand anything in print that is not a pop-up book format.

This rabbit hole goes pretty deep. Pay attention, and get a tutor to sit and walk you through the pages. Wipe that. Better yet, don't think, it may sprain your brain.

10-23-2012, 09:04 PM
“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

Please explain.

10-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Hardie your an idiot too!

10-23-2012, 10:27 PM

Please explain.

Because you heard this from his mouth? NOT.

10-23-2012, 11:44 PM
WOW, sad day in medley. We, the medley police department personnel should be mad, mad at these three officers for what they did. Yes, it is sad that they lost their jobs over it, but that was their doing not the departments, not the chiefs, not the city's, not anyone else's but their fault. Responsibility false on those three. WOW, seeing that video shows it all. I don't even need to read anything. The way that driver was treated was wrong and non of us should be happy about that. That could of been my dad, your dad, your uncle. The action by those three officers reflects on us. We cannot allow that to be our legacy, that is their legacy, and their responsibility. If you read the comments left by people after the herald story, it will show you that we are all being judged by the actions of these three. We need, from now on to show the public that we (The Medley Police officers) are not all the same. We have citizens that love us, we have a business community that loves us, our new mayor and council loves us. We need to concentrate on that. PERIOD. I wrote this not to devide but to unite us.

10-24-2012, 12:05 AM
WOW, sad day in medley. We, the medley police department personnel should be mad, mad at these three officers for what they did. Yes, it is sad that they lost their jobs over it, but that was their doing not the departments, not the chiefs, not the city's, not anyone else's but their fault. Responsibility false on those three. WOW, seeing that video shows it all. I don't even need to read anything. The way that driver was treated was wrong and non of us should be happy about that. That could of been my dad, your dad, your uncle. The action by those three officers reflects on us. We cannot allow that to be our legacy, that is their legacy, and their responsibility. If you read the comments left by people after the herald story, it will show you that we are all being judged by the actions of these three. We need, from now on to show the public that we (The Medley Police officers) are not all the same. We have citizens that love us, we have a business community that loves us, our new mayor and council loves us. We need to concentrate on that. PERIOD. I wrote this not to devide but to unite us.

Sure repeat the same thing over and over as if it had some true value. Nice job, twit.

10-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Incredible how a couple of comments about healing our department get you upset. It does have value, because without the citizens of medley, without the business community of medley, without the city council of medley we are nothing you twit.

10-24-2012, 12:35 AM
Incredible how a couple of comments about healing our department get you upset. It does have value, because without the citizens of medley, without the business community of medley, without the city council of medley we are nothing you twit.

You really you think your words were trying to bring unity? Bless your heart! Oh my, you really don't know how to read or write. <chuckle>

For the record, I'm the least bit angry, deary. I am a watcher, a reader and I stand up for bullshit. The chief should have thought about the town and council a little more before she launched this crap. Also, please try to be more creative if you are trying to insult me by not using my words. Instead, try a dictionary?

"If we desire to avoid insult, we must be able to repel it; if we desire to secure peace, one of the most powerful instruments of our rising prosperity, it must be known, that we are at all times ready for War.”

10-24-2012, 12:39 AM
REVEALED""""Now I get it! Your the quotes guy or gal. OK. LOL

10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
REVEALED""""Now I get it! Your the quotes guy or gal. OK. LOL

Citizen X =Watcher 12 at your service. No secret there. It all depends on my mood really.

:)

10-24-2012, 12:46 AM
REVEALED''''''''Two personalities, mood swings. Your a female. LOL

10-24-2012, 12:51 AM

No, I'm batman! 8)

10-24-2012, 02:11 AM

No, I'm batman! 8)

This is getting GOOD!!!!!

By the way???? Jeanette's makeup during her TV interview made her look like her alter ego;

"The Joker"!!!

10-24-2012, 02:15 AM
I don't know, to me the joker's were those 3. One said something in spanish, the other mumbled and the 3rd looked like he was running for town of medley town council. LOL

10-24-2012, 02:23 AM
I don't know, to me the joker's were those 3. One said something in spanish, the other mumbled and the 3rd looked like he was running for town of medley town council. LOL

And you still defend her? Man,,, you're such a sucker!!!

You won't be defending her much longer when she does you in too mamao!!!!

10-24-2012, 11:30 PM
Hello, my name is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. I'm currently teaching sicology at the university of " PEPE Attorney of Mucho Mistakes" I would like all of you to know that I have been reading this troubling blog site titled (Real Evidence) I have read all the post from watcher12 to guest to idontknow to citizen x to 434343 and so on. As an expert in the field of human emotions, one troubling post did strike me as an admission to something dont know what but hear it is::“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

10-25-2012, 01:20 AM
Wow your finger must ache from copying and pasting the same crap over and over on every thread. Not much of a scholar though, when you have nothing original to write other than what a corrupt chief wrote in a tainted report.

You do know that you can say something enough times, but it will never make it true, right?

Aww, bless your heart. Thanks for your pathetic attempt at humor. :D

10-25-2012, 01:45 AM
Hello Citizen x, my name is Professor Read thru the bullshit Jones. I'm currently teaching sicology at the university of " PEPE Attorney of Mucho Mistakes" sorry I could not attend to you immediately I was busy with another patient. It was an emergency call. A W/M was seen running south on 72 ave from nw 74 street near the MPD, the patient was heard yelling crazy things. It took my intellect and ability to decipher the gibberish. I was able to translate it into the following::::“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

10-25-2012, 01:57 AM
There is no point in arguing with you. You're doing a fine job at proving your ignorance on your own.

The word is psychology not sicology. :roll:

10-25-2012, 02:03 AM
I knew ahead of time that you would check my spelling. That's why i'm the sicologist and your my wikicitizenx. LOL. Did I tell you about my last patient.... Okay, your right that's enough for today.

10-25-2012, 02:16 AM
I knew ahead of time that you would check my spelling. That's why i'm the sicologist and your my wikicitizenx. LOL. Did I tell you about my last patient.... Okay, your right that's enough for today.

Listen, you could not compete with my vernacular or cleverness even if they implanted a chip in your head with a built dictionary. Nice try though.

I've seen your posts over and over again and can pick them apart each and every time. I get it, you adore your chief. Good for you. It doesn't make you right or smart though!

Glad you actually posted something different, though. It amuses me, Mr. Sicologist. :lol:

10-25-2012, 02:25 AM
I not here to compete with anyone, im here to diagnose does troubled souls like patient #109119. This patient is seen on video having an accident then arresting the individual who he just had and accident with, then later is seen again on camera next to patient #09050, of course you know who that is.....::::“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. LOL

10-25-2012, 02:41 AM
The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others. Thanks for the laughs. I like going to bed with a smile.

10-25-2012, 02:44 AM
Thank you Citizen x, have a good night. Remember If you hear gibberish outside your house you know who to call. LOL.

10-25-2012, 03:08 AM
citizenx,

don't waste your time with retardie (scholar)
the funny thing is, is that not only does he repost the same crap over and over b/c that's all they have but my favorite part in the ridiculous quote is "ACCORDING" to the her. Heresay. I would love for her use this statement in court so she can continue to be the laughing stock. No substance.

Pack ur bags chief and the rest of her puppets...less than 2 weeks to go :devil:

10-25-2012, 03:29 AM
LOL good one packurbags,

I think the real quote actually went like this:
"I f*****ed up chief, i should have never trusted you, or helped u out of so many binds with all the inexperience you carry. You don't have to conduct an unlawful investigation. Please demote me b/c it's embarrasing being a part of your command staff. Send me to the range, so I can be as far away as possible from this sinking ship"

That sound more like Lt.O