PDA

View Full Version : EVIDENCE

10-22-2012, 12:19 PM
The evidence is in boys, even a video.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3 ... fired.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3058912/three-medley-cops-ordered-fired.html)

10-22-2012, 12:53 PM
What evidence? If only she had evidence she wouldn't have had to go to the papers to save face. Remember this was taken to the state and the boys were cleared, yet an incompetent, low class so called "chief" was able to find them guilty? Really? Oh, yes of course with the help of her right hand man, Retardie. Bring out the evidence please... At least release the Public Records. Oh wait! You don't have them. This lady, b/c I won't call her chief ( that title should be earned not given) is so desperate that she will stop at nothing to bring down her competition. Although, when you look at his qualifications was there ever really a competition??? Nah!

10-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Ovalle from the herald will only write what he is told.

It always happens and the public always falls for the same M.O.

1) the headline. This is the story that is usually one sided, has limited factual info and leaves the story open ended! Very limited oversight by the editor. Written by a rookie or novice reporter. (This is what you have now)

2) the follow-up. Sometimes written by another reporter, with greater qualifications and known for being non-partisan. Brings to light all of the evidence to disprove the initial accusations. Usual reaction; "I knew the whole story wasn't being told". This could take two or three publications.

3) the close out. and reemployment or reassignment. Normally will cause widespread discontent among the current administration, resulting in terminations for malfeasence, premature retirements or just plain resignations.

Boys and girls, this is a step by step process that make take a while. So, just hold infor the ride.

One thing is for sure, good or bad, "she" should have never gone to the media with is without permission. This is where "she" continues to fails and "she" is basically certifying her termination come next month. I don't think that "she" will complete her term as a direct result of her violating the terms of her contract.

Those terms will be published in the close-out article from the herald.

You will all agree.

Till then, my good friends!!!

10-22-2012, 02:00 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3 ... fired.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3058912/three-medley-cops-ordered-fired.html)

Video speaks for itself, Romero is at fault. Take it and move on, corrupt cops

10-22-2012, 03:27 PM

Maybe so, but that's not the point.

10-22-2012, 04:59 PM
Would you tell us what's the point? Romero was at fault! Perez covered him and lied for him! Olmedo covered him and lied for him!!! and all this under oath. Please, tell us!!! What is the point???

Maybe so, but that's not the point.

10-22-2012, 05:45 PM
Under Oath???? You are delusional? This entire investigation spear-headed by "la jefecita" is completely corrupt and violates these 3 officers rights. We all know that. The "top dogs" can continue to lie all they want: to the media, the staff, the council, themselves etc... But the truth will always prevail. Sit back, relax (of course not with a cup of her cafecito) and see this all unfold. She has dug her own grave... question is???? who will stick around to place the flowers. Good day.

10-22-2012, 05:49 PM
WOW, sad day in medley. We, the medley police department personnel should be mad, mad at these three officers for what they did. Yes, it is sad that they lost their jobs over it, but that was their doing not the departments, not the chiefs, not the city's, not anyone else's but their fault. Responsibility false on those three. WOW, seeing that video shows it all. I don't even need to read anything. The way that driver was treated was wrong and non of us should be happy about that. That could of been my dad, your dad, your uncle. The action by those three officers reflects on us. We cannot allow that to be our legacy, that is their legacy, and their responsibility. If you read the comments left by people after the herald story, it will show you that we are all being judged by the actions of these three. We need, from now on to show the public that we (The Medley Police officers) are not all the same. We have citizens that love us, we have a business community that loves us, our new mayor and council loves us. We need to concentrate on that. PERIOD. I wrote this not to devide but to unite us.

10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Someone here wrote the word delusional !! Well, the only delusions that are happening are the ones in "her" head.

Nothing that happened deserves termination!!!

10-22-2012, 06:09 PM
Raul, most would disagree with you. This is just like the hollywood p.d. incident. Sorry, Fact.

10-22-2012, 06:25 PM
Facts, Artie, Whatever,
For the first time EVER i agree with you. This is a sad day in Medley and everyone should be very mad. Very sad and very mad, that the she would be so desperate to put this out there in the media. She thinks that by doing this, it would clear her and again throw dirt on these innocent officer. However, quite the opposite has happened. She only looks even more incompetent and makes the department look terrible. The department isn't terrible, the administration is. Her and the administration are responsible for dividing the staff and losing the camraderie. She should be embarrassed for doing this low blow.

10-22-2012, 06:35 PM
ABC123, you sound so angry. If you are this angry and this upset just go work somewhere else. No one is forcing you to work here. And by the way, The dirt was thrown on the poor guy that was arrested or not arrested during this incident by the 3 officer's. Is it possible that the media got this information thru a public records request. Our chief did the right thing and you just cannot accept it :oh well. Make your life happier, GO. Fact.

10-22-2012, 09:22 PM
“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

10-22-2012, 09:45 PM
“I f---ed up, Chief. You don’t even have to do an investigation. Just demote me to an officer and send me to the range,” Olmedo said, according to Said-Jinete’s report detailing the findings of an investigation. What's up with this. Sad J.O.

HERESAY!

Case Closed!!

Lies ALL Lies !!!

10-22-2012, 10:07 PM
That video definitely does not lie.

10-22-2012, 10:27 PM
And now we are on the news people. Channel 10 ran the story. Simple violation of right of way turned into a cluster F****k by a Sgt. and a Lt.

10-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Never mind the rest of the details left out of these so called news stories. Surely there must be plenty. Seriously, folks you believe everything you hear on one side? An accident causes a firing of three people..come on how far does this rabbit hole really go? God forbid any of YOU had a problem and had a uneducated panel on a jury hearing one side of a story. There are always 2 sides.THINK people. Don't be sheep.

Of course, most of you have no more than a high school education at best. I guess I can understand the high school mentality.

10-22-2012, 11:25 PM
I might not be that smart with just a high school diploma. But I still got a job. And I would of cited F R for the accident and prevented all this mess.

10-22-2012, 11:33 PM
It looks like it is all falling apart for these three officers now that the truth is coming out little by little. Sad that something so simple that could of been handled by the immediate supervisor turned into such a mess. I guess now they will be blaming the camera in the corner for lying about the film it took that night. Yea, that's it, blame that camera for lying. No other details needed.

10-23-2012, 01:42 PM
It looks like it is all falling apart for these three officers now that the truth is coming out little by little. Sad that something so simple that could of been handled by the immediate supervisor turned into such a mess. I guess now they will be blaming the camera in the corner for lying about the film it took that night. Yea, that's it, blame that camera for lying. No other details needed.

Don't get out much, eh?