PDA

View Full Version : Sudden retirement

10-20-2012, 12:04 PM
First the chiefs man shows no loyalty and now her boy. Damn peaches couldn't you have stood by your girl? I mean jumping ship now before it sinks? That dosent show any loyalty. I mean you owe her for your position. She did hook you up with a raise. We always knew she didn't know how to pick her men! It's all on you Chief! Look back your all alone at the front lines!

10-20-2012, 01:45 PM
:devil: Oh boy Joe, who will be left standing behind the Chief? There you go Chief, it all comes back to haunt you, you chose the path of being malicious and an ingrate. You chose to allie yourself with snake oil salesmen, those among us whose principals are flawed and have no concept of loyalty. You chose to listen to those whose agenda is to destroy because they are insecure and incompetent. You have aligned yourself with the likes of Pizzi whose ethics are so flawed they resemble cheese cloth. Was it all worth it Chief? How do you make amens? You are a flashback to the Zerba, Shannon, and Kelley!!!!! Just as an act of kindness and benevolence comes make to you, so do acts of malice and ingratitude. Good luck Chief, you have managed to isolate yourself, you are all alone, after slapping a pitbull in the face. if you were smart, you would figure out how to appease and make amence with those who you have tried to destroy, perhaps they ascribe to higher principals. :devil:

10-20-2012, 09:36 PM
This is not surprising. It's a good thing that on the seventh day, Jesus ,,,, Jesus finally gave her some sense and she's finally leaving!!!!!!

Thank god! :devil:

10-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Chief is not all alone. Majority of the department is behind her. Fact. The above comments are Pretty words, makes the unknown reader believe something that is not true.

10-21-2012, 09:12 PM
Chief is not all alone. Majority of the department is behind her. Fact. The above comments are Pretty words, makes the unknown reader believe something that is not true.

The majority you say? I'm sure now you have no facts, whatsoever.

10-21-2012, 11:27 PM

The majority you say? I'm sure now you have no facts, whatsoever.

These are the darkest days of this agency.

I hope that they are able to overcome this injustice.

No matter what side wins this battle, it will never be a time to rejoice. This will always haunt Medley for many years to come.

The "new crew" officers do not know of these stories with the chief and bobby and pacheco and artiles kelley and Yvonneand jack young and jack morrow and Ramon and Maria (la vieja) and all of the other smack that the "old crew" really know about. I see a lot of bashing from both sides. I don't think that it's fair to say that maybe something wasn't done right when Romero crashed, but I dot think that it is appropriate to pass judgement as far as termination for these mistakes.

And just to clear this up, especially about backing the chief up, the majority of the department doesn't back the chief up. Im on the street and i hear what the "new crew" thinks. Most of us just play the same game she does. We use our hypocrisy card, we smile and agree to everything. This avoids partisanship and reduces conflict. We have to remind ourselves that her husband is an officer too and always has his ear to the ground. There's no safer feeling at any job than the status quo. We just know that we like our jobs and do not want to cross her because she has proven to have the ability to coerce politicians and attorneys to sway her way.

Look at what happened to Olmedo , Perez and Romero.

Remember that this is not for us to decidehere on this blog who is right and who is wrong. We must ALL allow for the system to decide.

10-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Hey new crew, you first have to be here more than a year to have a say. This chief has gone overboard to please the so call new crew. Try to get that many schools in another dept. Try to get all those perks in any other dept. C'mon. And you try to tell this story how we should try to stay away and let the system handle the 3's situation, C'mon it sounds like your swaying the reader which way you go. My opinion and yes I'm on the road too, the majority is behind our chief. Now who do we believe.
ALL that is expected: 8 hours of work, just like any other job.