PDA

View Full Version : Lambert does it Again

10-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Same Old Al,,Time for a Change!!

So Fl. Times

DISRESPECTING BLACKS
Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti campaigned on a promise to diversify his department, which has not happened. There have also been complaints about his not attending forums and political functions in the black community. At a recent candidates forum held at the African American Research Library recently, Lamberti failed to show up to debate his Democratic opponent Scott Israel.

He sent Col. Wiley Thompson, a black BSO administrator, instead, and that is unacceptable. I have never heard of such a thing. It was disgraceful for Lamberti to use the only black employee in his senior law enforcement in this manner. It showed a lack of respect for Thompson, the voters who attended the event and the organizers. Avoiding questions from the black community is not working for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and likely won’t cut it for Republican Sheriff Al Lamberti.

10-18-2012, 02:50 PM

So Fl. Times

DISRESPECTING BLACKS
Broward Sheriff Al Lamberti campaigned on a promise to diversify his department, which has not happened. There have also been complaints about his not attending forums and political functions in the black community. At a recent candidates forum held at the African American Research Library recently, Lamberti failed to show up to debate his Democratic opponent Scott Israel.

He sent Col. Wiley Thompson, a black BSO administrator, instead, and that is unacceptable. I have never heard of such a thing. It was disgraceful for Lamberti to use the only black employee in his senior law enforcement in this manner. It showed a lack of respect for Thompson, the voters who attended the event and the organizers. Avoiding questions from the black community is not working for Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and likely won’t cut it for Republican Sheriff Al Lamberti.
Don't blame Lamberti, blame Wiley Thompson for allowing this to happen. Like every other command staff member, they don't care if their reputations,integrity or principles are in question. One has to ask, did these commanders ever have these leadership qualities to begin with? They have obviously thrown them all away for a paycheck!!!!!!

10-18-2012, 02:54 PM

So Fl. Times

DISRESPECTING BLACKS

Don't blame Lamberti, blame Wiley Thompson for allowing this to happen. Like every other command staff member, they don't care if their reputations,integrity or principles are in question. One has to ask, did these commanders ever have these leadership qualities to begin with? They have obviously thrown them all away for a paycheck!!!!!!

Right it must be Wiley Thompson fault,,,,you are a moron, must be a PIO with your nosie in Lamberti's A$$!!!!

10-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Lamberti has no spine. He would get destroyed in a debate. Have you ever heard Lamberti talk? It's like scratching your nails on a chalkboard. He is weak.

10-18-2012, 10:34 PM
Except the facts in the report are false. Wiley is not the only senior command member of color. Andy Dunbar, Nicole Armstrong, William Knowles, David Holmes, Col WImberley, Maj Neely, and Maj Smith in the jail. There are 7 people of color at the rank of Capt/Chief or higher.

10-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Except the facts in the report are false. Wiley is not the only senior command member of color. Andy Dunbar, Nicole Armstrong, William Knowles, David Holmes, Col WImberley, Maj Neely, and Maj Smith in the jail. There are 7 people of color at the rank of Capt/Chief or higher.

How many are outside of district commands in DLE? Exactly.

10-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Hey Azzclown, BSO is more than DLE. Its DLE, Fire, DOD, etc. DLE is the smallest component of those three divisions.

10-18-2012, 11:59 PM
We have likely all seen the articles critical of Lamberti in SFTimes. I think Lamberti can kiss 99% of the black vote good-bye. North Miami Beach has an ethnic diversity much similar to Broward and the force has transitioned through three chiefs over the last ten years and yes the economic ranges are different than us but you don't see the same anger in the community against law enforcement. I think we have room for improvement in both policy and sensitivity which will ultimately make the job easier and improve community relations.

10-19-2012, 02:28 AM
Hey Undercover Angel spend less time on here and more time campaigning for Scott. Broward residents don't read this so your spinning your wheels. Go knock on doors and put out signs already.

10-19-2012, 02:46 AM

Elgin is a liar and scumbag. The agency has more minorities in command, supervisor and deputy positions then in 25 years. Look at all the blacks, latins and women getting hired all over the agency.

Elgin was promised the PIO position by Scott, clear and simple.

:cop: :cop:

10-19-2012, 04:01 AM
Senior Command is above the rank of Major. So, name the black or Hispanic staff. Thank you.

10-19-2012, 10:24 AM
Senior Command is above the rank of Major. So, name the black or Hispanic staff. Thank you.

Wimberly-Black

Dejusis- Latin

Thompson- Black

Gillette- White

I love how three of the four Department heads of the entire Agency are minorities, but the Agency is not diverse. Elgin is such a friggin Liar and Pio for Scott. Half of the agency employees are minorities.

Lamberti Go !

10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
You forgot Cavallo, Berkowitz, Wheeler, Riley, all WHITEYS!

10-19-2012, 06:45 PM
De Jesus Latin Really because I was told he does not like to be called that. He is said to me a made man. Fact checker please!

10-19-2012, 07:37 PM

Wimberly-Black

Dejusis- Latin

Thompson- Black

Gillette- White

I love how three of the four Department heads of the entire Agency are minorities, but the Agency is not diverse. Elgin is such a friggin Liar and Pio for Scott. Half of the agency employees are minorities.

Lamberti Go !

Major Cajate - latino man !

10-19-2012, 08:03 PM
No Jews above the rank of Lieuteanant hmmmm

10-19-2012, 08:47 PM

Wimberly-Black

Dejusis- Latin

Thompson- Black

Gillette- White

Lamberti Go !

That's the same play on words that Willard Romney uses. Thompson is the only black member of the "senior law enforcement command." The article did say minority, it says black.

DeJesus is not law enforcement, he is fire. Wimberly is not law enforcement, he is detention.

Gillette is not black.

There is only one black in his senior law enforcement.

10-19-2012, 08:53 PM
I just checked and the article is right. There is only one black in the senior law enforcement command, but I know a lot of people are stupid and will not check the facts when or know that detention (Wimberly), human resources (Gajate) and Fire Rescue (DeJesus) or not law enforcement. You is a word-game going on here, with minorities instead of black. Clever don't you think?
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11358&Itemid=183

10-19-2012, 08:58 PM
Senior law enforcement command are those close to the sheriff and has offices on the 5th floor. They are not district chiefs or other campaign workers fronting as department employees. There also are no women in his senior law enforcement command either.

10-19-2012, 09:32 PM

So Fl. Times

DISRESPECTING BLACKS

There will be a candidates forum at the Ft Lauderdale NAACP, where Lamberti will face picketers.

But keep it quiet, because he might not show up. Maybe he will send Wimberly...

10-19-2012, 09:34 PM

So Fl. Times

DISRESPECTING BLACKS

The Fishwrapper SomeTimes

10-19-2012, 09:38 PM
Senior law enforcement command are those close to the sheriff and has offices on the 5th floor. They are not district chiefs or other campaign workers fronting as department employees. There also are no women in his senior law enforcement command either.

You Israelites are complete morons. Since DLE is 1/4 of the Agency and we are a public safety agency you act like directors in charge of every other division don't count. They are imaginary. Since DLE is the smallest section, there is way more blacks in charge then in the history of the Dept. All because of AL Lamberti.

Look at the numbers of blacks that work at this agency and any other public safety dept in the nation. I guarentee we are at the top.

10-19-2012, 10:19 PM
Everyone should be trated equally. Giving blacks any special tratment is just pure racism.

10-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Hey Undercover Angel spend less time on here and more time campaigning for Scott. Broward residents don't read this so your spinning your wheels. Go knock on doors and put out signs already.
Well, I guess I hit a nerve. I won't be putting out yard signs, that's your job! Your comment suggests that BSO LEO's are not Broward residents. Most are of course. The stats are available in the PSB at 2601 W. Broward.

10-20-2012, 04:14 AM
[quote="Had enough":umyr6n92]Hey Undercover Angel spend less time on here and more time campaigning for Scott. Broward residents don't read this so your spinning your wheels. Go knock on doors and put out signs already.
Well, I guess I hit a nerve. I won't be putting out yard signs, that's your job! Your comment suggests that BSO LEO's are not Broward residents. Most are of course. The stats are available in the PSB at 2601 W. Broward.[/quote:umyr6n92]
Okay so this proves that undercover angel is not a bso employee. No employee would ever call the PSB 2601. Emerald City, Ivory tower, high rise or PSB. Who the hell uses the address?

10-20-2012, 12:55 PM
Everyone should be trated equally. Giving blacks any special tratment is just pure racism.
Agreed. But when a politician campaigns in front of Hispanics or blacks, and vows this equal treatment and does not deliver, what should be said about it?

His senior executive command has only one black, no Hispanics and no women. He should explain why. This is an issue that he hammered Israel on in 2008 and now he has his own record, and it stinks.

10-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Agreed. But when a politician campaigns in front of Hispanics or blacks, and vows this equal treatment and does not deliver, what should be said about it?

His senior executive command has only one black, no Hispanics and no women. He should explain why. This is an issue that he hammered Israel on in 2008 and now he has his own record, and it stinks.

Wimberly-Black

Dejusis- Latin

Thompson- Black

Gillette- White

Lamberti Go !

Dont forget the Director of ECD = Black

Result is the majority of the highest paying jobs in the agency are minority under Lamberti.

Nuff said

10-22-2012, 09:47 AM

Wimberly-Black

Dejusis- Latin

Thompson- Black

Gillette- White

Lamberti Go !

Dont forget the Director of ECD = Black

Result is the majority of the highest paying jobs in the agency are minority under Lamberti.

Nuff said

Sheriff, it won't work. There is only one black member of your executive command, and you treat him like your butler. Romney teach you that? If its true that you sent Thompson to stand in for you at a debate, it was a low thing to do and it maybe illegal. You should not have used an employee in this manner. If this did happen, you need to go and now!

10-22-2012, 09:51 AM
No Jews above the rank of Lieuteanant hmmmm
Yes, this is true.