PDA

View Full Version : Coconut Creek PD Threads overmoderated

10-14-2012, 12:33 AM
The Coconut Creek PD threads are being completely removed and/or edited by the moderater to the point where complete posts are rewritten to say, 'have a good day", etc. I thought the point of this was to have an open forum to discuss pros AND cons, postive AND negative topics. Anytime a post is written that goes against the administration's agenda it is removed. How can we protect our freedom to post without all our comments being removed? This administration is out of control with its fear tactics and 'our way or the highway' iron fist.

MOD 1
10-14-2012, 01:11 AM
The Coconut Creek PD threads are being completely removed and/or edited by the moderater to the point where complete posts are rewritten to say, 'have a good day", etc. I thought the point of this was to have an open forum to discuss pros AND cons, postive AND negative topics. Anytime a post is written that goes against the administration's agenda it is removed. How can we protect our freedom to post without all our comments being removed? This administration is out of control with its fear tactics and 'our way or the highway' iron fist.

Thank you, I will look into it.

Mod 1