PDA

View Full Version : HISTORY of HARASSMENT

10-08-2012, 02:43 AM
I see that until this lady became the chief , there was happiness and joy. Chief Hughes was a real chief and loved his people. Believe me he did not want Jeannette to be chief. That was all ramoncito. He was basically told that upon his retirement, Jeanette Jinete will be the chief. He left with a sad heart because he never wanted to leave medley pd in her hands.

We, the officers, know what she's about. We are not stupid and we don't need anyone to help us see what she is all about.

Yes, retaliation exists here and we live it daily.

I work here with an extra quiet mouth and tell no one what I really feel for fear of reta?iation. Look what happened to the LT, Jorge and Freddy.

Retaliation at it finest!

10-08-2012, 06:03 PM
In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired. And by the way, again the person that is posting is trying to make Medley as a bad place to be. So, Hialeah pd sucks, Miami pd sucks, Miami Springs pd sucks, Hialeah Gardens pd sucks, Doral pd sucks, Virginia Gardens pd sucks, Miami Beach pd sucks, So on and so on. So maybe the best thing for these people that think Medley sucks and to leave police work and go work somewhere else where they will be happy. People, these are the facts.

10-08-2012, 07:00 PM
In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired. And by the way, again the person that is posting is trying to make Medley as a bad place to be. So, Hialeah pd sucks, Miami pd sucks, Miami Springs pd sucks, Hialeah Gardens pd sucks, Doral pd sucks, Virginia Gardens pd sucks, Miami Beach pd sucks, So on and so on. So maybe the best thing for these people that think Medley sucks and to leave police work and go work somewhere else where they will be happy. People, these are the facts.

I hope you're not writing this from your medley computer terminal?

The chief is an expert at patronization and schmoozing people Into doing things for her.

Whatever Martell does is already written in stone.

"She knows it too"!!

10-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Facts are Facts. Sorry the truth does not agree with you. There is always another route. Quit, make yourself happy and go somewhere else. Not to another Police Dept. because I'm sure you will find a problem there. The new Mayor is a smart man, he will see the facts and make the right decision for the Medley Police Dept.,. These are the facts. So go ahead an make another cafecito remark, that shows us that you are disgruntal and have no facts and that all you are trying to do is divide. You will not be successful.

10-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Facts according to whom? YOU? Sigh....Perception is reality I suppose, especially for people on kool-aid. What some think they know as facts are just drizzled with a fine veil of deceit.

What I know for a FACT though is that one of those officers did NOTHING wrong except get caught in the middle of a war zone. Food for thought: Just because you have a high rank, it does NOT make you a GOOD person who is fair and just.

Here's another fact. ::taking more notes:: I'm selling this to the Lifetime Network!

10-08-2012, 08:01 PM
I hope your right, that one of those officers did nothing wrong. If so, that officer will get his job back. But, I guess from what you are saying the other two did do something wrong. Though we are confused, what did the termination letter say for the officer that did nothing wrong. What was substained in the investigation for the officer that did nothing wrong. Never said I was a good person, Never said I have a high rank, just writing the facts. There is no veil of deceit, because I unlike you do not want to divide a Police Dept. with words that mean nothing. Facts

10-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Facts are Facts. Sorry the truth does not agree with you. There is always another route. Quit, make yourself happy and go somewhere else. Not to another Police Dept. because I'm sure you will find a problem there. The new Mayor is a smart man, he will see the facts and make the right decision for the Medley Police Dept.,. These are the facts. So go ahead an make another cafecito remark, that shows us that you are disgruntal and have no facts and that all you are trying to do is divide. You will not be successful.

Too bad that the new mayor doesn't feel the same for you AJ.

Yes yes, now is the time to for you to do your very best Borat impersonation !!

meennnntall rrrretardashun

10-08-2012, 09:28 PM
You do not know that. You do not know how the new mayor feels. As I said, he is a smart man and will make the right decisions for the Medley Police Dept.,. Im sure he can read thru the lines as what you are trying to do.. Divide our police dept. Facts.

10-08-2012, 09:33 PM
You do not know that. You do not know how the new mayor feels. As I said, he is a smart man and will make the right decisions for the Medley Police Dept.,. Im sure he can read thru the lines as what you are trying to do.. Divide our police dept. Facts.

Divide the department?? Buddy, you already did that with your particular background investigation techniques. You know what I mean. So does everyone else.

10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Fact. We are not buddies. We do not know who you are talking about. And the reason we are not buddies is because you are trying to destroy and divide this police dept.

10-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Fact. We are not buddies. We do not know who you are talking about. And the reason we are not buddies is because you are trying to destroy and divide this police dept.

Thank you AJ, I learned a lot from you.