PDA

View Full Version : watch him lie

10-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Listen to the video Tricky Little Ricky said unblemished. A letter of counseling to this person means blemished so in my opinion he lied.

Ramsay refers to an unblemished record
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vhViBUSpLEE

10-07-2012, 10:27 PM
easier link for video

http://youtu.be/vhViBUSpLEE

10-07-2012, 10:33 PM
Holy Cow...on his IA file it also list perjury, However it was not sustained, which only means they couldn't prove he was lying.

I guess we all now know it probably was true then, just like it is now. what a liar.

10-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Holy Cow...on his IA file it also list perjury, However it was not sustained, which only means they couldn't prove he was lying.

I guess we all now know it probably was true then, just like it is now. what a liar.

Trust me when I say they could have proven it, but they did not want to prove it. As by then he was on the way to the top. A chosen one so to speak.

Oh BTW, did someone say it was not sustained? Yes of course you did, silly me. If he was innocent and did not lie, the proper finding of fact have been exonerated.

Yes it should have been. Perhaps his name should be added to the Brady list (Documented Liars) at the State Attorney and Public Defender Offices.

10-09-2012, 02:38 AM
Ramsay's opponents in the primary had DUI convictions, restraining orders, and had been suspended for beating a prisoner. That's some real news, but no one brought it out becuase the other candidates were a joke.

How those losers woke up one day thinking they would run for Sheriff is beyond anyone's imagination. The idiots posting here are the same whiners and malcontents that ran for Sheriff and lost, laughably so.

Ramsay will win the general election 65-35, and will be an excellent Sheriff.

10-09-2012, 03:07 AM
Please Mr. Darwin
you sling mud but present no fact to back them up. Where is your proof. You should really concentrate on how you will answer for your bullying the community when your tarnished idol loses. You sound like the typical MCSO Highly paid admin.

10-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Ramsay's opponents in the primary had DUI convictions, restraining orders, and had been suspended for beating a prisoner. That's some real news, but no one brought it out becuase the other candidates were a joke.

How those losers woke up one day thinking they would run for Sheriff is beyond anyone's imagination. The idiots posting here are the same whiners and malcontents that ran for Sheriff and lost, laughably so.

Ramsay will win the general election 65-35, and will be an excellent Sheriff.

Darwin,

My poor delusional commander, I am sorry the pressure of the election season has gotten to you. Tom Peteck is a fine upstanding member of the community, a family man, a church going man of God. That is something you and your boss, Ramsay can only aspire to be. I am voting for him based on those attributes. I began this campaign as someone who new both candidates well for many years and really wanted to stay neutral. But could not once I saw for myself the bullying and harassment of Peteck supporters by uniformed members of the command staff.

Trust me when I say there may be a Ramsay sign in front of their business where a Peteck sign once stood. But every customer coming into the business is getting an earful
when they ask why the switch was made. And they are telling their friends and neighbors they support Peteck and urging their friends and neighbors to do so as well.