PDA

View Full Version : Imprisonment & Battery of a Deputy by his employer a crime?

10-07-2012, 07:44 PM
To the uninformed:
Its Obvious to us residents how desperate Ramsay is. That's why his brass staff has to bully people and businesses while they are in uniform. They don't want to lose their 100k plus salaries for the little work they do. it's disgusting and sad. There appear to be no morals in the top ranks of the sheriffs office. From the bullying of business to take down their signs, to beating up their own officers while Vince Wiener and Ramsay covers up the crime. How much more is Ramsay going to cost the county with his BS?
View
http://keysnews.com/node/42673
and view the responses.

I hope this Ex-Deputy wins and when the truth comes out. Lets all remember that a "lawful order" at MCSO for an employee is ONLY policy and procedure made up by MCSO's as General Orders. However covering up a crime with your influence and badge is a felony. Let also not for get the Huge Ramsay supporter, second in command at our State Attorneys office, helped them do it by declining to provide this deputy his civil rights.

Title 18, U.S.C., Section 241
Conspiracy Against Rights

This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

Seems to me some favors were done and some rights were oppressed, Ramsay hired Ex-FDLE Vince Wiener, a known criminal, after Vince, it appears thought he made this "problem" go away for Ramsay and his buddies.

Looked the lawsuit up on line and apparently MCSO did NOT get a summary judgement. The case has merit and these individuals will have to answer to a Federal court. This should neatly stack up all the facts of the laws these individuals broke. I am sure when the Federal Judge sees the blatant crimes committed he will issue the call for real law enforcement to issue some arrests. Hmmmm...Can you be Sheriff if your arrested for a Felony?

Tic Toc I hear their time running out...

10-08-2012, 01:50 AM
Amen brothers and sisters,

I say you are preaching to the choir. I am surprised this "incident" made it into the newspaper at all. Given how much money Ramsay has paid to each and every print news outlet in the Keys. Reporters have been made aware and given sources to back up the stories, but it appears the editors have spiked the stories for the sake of the bottom line. Yes even the beloved Blue Paper in Key West has forsaken his cause of lampooning law enforcement for the sake of a dollar. :wink:

But don't despair, the public is finding out. Slowly, but the word is spreading with each person I speak with and each person that is spoken with by a supporter of Tom Peteck.

If you haven't already please visit Tom Peteck's website and friend him on Facebook and encourage your friends to as well.

Together we can make a difference. Join me on November 6th as I vote for Tom Petek for sheriff. So on November 7th we can start to disinfect the stench of every thing that is wrong with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

10-08-2012, 02:12 AM
I have to wonder why Dennis Ward our State Attorney has not done anything in response to this article. He has to be aware of it by now even if Manny Madruga covered it up for his pal Ramsay. Dennis went after the tough cases and made the unpopular but right choice in prosecution.

I voted for Dennis and I expected him to take on public corruption just like the corruption evident in this article. So where is he??? He should be stepping up to the plate. Its so evident by now Ramsay threw him under the bus for Vogel. Is he hoping for scraps from Ramsay?

Dennis, if your half the man I believe you to be, an officer and defender of truth and justice, where are you? Wake up the bubba's have kicked you to the curb. Don't just sit there. Make those of who believe in you proud and investigate this article. Prove the voters made the wrong choice by not reelecting you.

10-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Amen brothers and sisters,

I say you are preaching to the choir. I am surprised this "incident" made it into the newspaper at all. Given how much money Ramsay has paid to each and every print news outlet in the Keys. Reporters have been made aware and given sources to back up the stories, but it appears the editors have spiked the stories for the sake of the bottom line. Yes even the beloved Blue Paper in Key West has forsaken his cause of lampooning law enforcement for the sake of a dollar. :wink:

But don't despair, the public is finding out. Slowly, but the word is spreading with each person I speak with and each person that is spoken with by a supporter of Tom Peteck.

If you haven't already please visit Tom Peteck's website and friend him on Facebook and encourage your friends to as well.

Together we can make a difference. Join me on November 6th as I vote for Tom Petek for sheriff. So on November 7th we can start to disinfect the stench of every thing that is wrong with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office.

Grove and Brady will still be whining on November 7th when they see their guy lose as bad as they did.

Ramsay 65-35. Peteck will lose but do better than the other clowns.

10-09-2012, 04:06 AM
[quote="Guest 4xxx":exu143sb]Amen brothers and sisters,

Grove and Brady will still be whining on November 7th when they see their guy lose as bad as they did.

Ramsay 65-35. Peteck will lose but do better than the other clowns.[/quote:exu143sb]

My poor delusional member of the over paid admin staff, I feel sorry for you and recognize that the stress of loosing one's high paying job must be enormous. But you should realize Tom Peteck does not intend to fire you, rather he will adjust downward you salary. Tom a level that accurately reflects the worth of the work you do. The resulting savings will then be shared by the line employees and taxpayers.

You posts are examples of why I have chosen to support Tom Peteck for sheriff. You come on here and spew nothing but negativity. That is the come to represent the thrust of the Ramsay campaign, he promised early of when he filed for the election he would run a positive campaign. But oh well I guess he fibbed again. Nothing new for him.

The citizens of the Monroe County I have spoken with have noticed the negative tone of the Ramsay campaign and are turned of by it. They are telling me they like the fresh approach to law enforcement promised by an outside the admin candidate Tom Peteck.

They especially like the promise he made at the Green Parrot candidate forum. You know the promise that the budget under his leadership will be closer to 36 mil than the current 42 mil. They are also aware that your boss is out of touch with much that goes on around him. Case in point, in the same candidate forum he said he oversees 500+ employees at the MCSO and is intimately involved in the budget. Yet he does not realize the MCSO has 462 employees and has 70 fewer than they had in 2006. He also seemed surprised to hear Tom say the per employee cost has risen from $79,000 a year in 2006 to over $89,000 each employee this year.

TTFN,
Deputy 4xxx :wink:

10-29-2012, 10:32 PM
The latest on the Ex-Deputy's law suit against Ramsay, Hillar and Elomina. MCSO asked that the suit be thrown out. The court disagrees. The suit is ongoing and the court has ordered mediation as early as next week.