PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS AN ENTERTAINMENT BLOG

10-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Boys and girls.......

This BLoG is purely for entertainment purposes only! Anyone that would actually act upon anything written hereon is just as bad as the haters that post!

This is for fun an games. Please don't go bonkers over who writes about your dirty little pasts!!!

:devil: :devil:

10-05-2012, 10:59 PM
What is mostly entertaining is how this Town allows for this type of administration to continue to violate the rights of officers and willfully violate the Town Charter

10-08-2012, 06:05 PM
In November a new Mayor will be seated in MEDLEY. That person will see the truth, and realize that what the chief did was right. It is sad, no one wants to see someone get fired. Lawsuits are a dime a dozen. The three have a right to do what they are doing. But remember, now the truth will come out and we will all see what actions they took that got them fired. And by the way, again the person that is posting is trying to make Medley as a bad place to be. So, Hialeah pd sucks, Miami pd sucks, Miami Springs pd sucks, Hialeah Gardens pd sucks, Doral pd sucks, Virginia Gardens pd sucks, Miami Beach pd sucks, So on and so on. So maybe the best thing for these people that think Medley sucks and to leave police work and go work somewhere else where they will be happy. People, these are the facts.

10-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Absolutely true !......

In your obtuse mind!!!!

Keep drinking the coffee!!!!!

10-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Facts are Facts. Sorry the truth does not agree with you. There is always another route. Quit, make yourself happy and go somewhere else. Not to another Police Dept. because I'm sure you will find a problem there.

10-08-2012, 07:52 PM
You speak of facts according to your own perception. tsk tsk. Don't spit in the air..you know what happens when you do that.

10-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Please, then give us your facts. Because you never do. Give us your perception, not the cafecito one but one that is in the realm of reality that a prudent person can understand. Comment about "spit in the air" yea, that answers everything.

10-08-2012, 08:52 PM
This is great YL VS LT O. They have been wanting to do this for years. I just wish they had the balls to sign their names! YL was even making him coffee every morning before his departure. I cant believe he actually drank it. The one who mastered sabotaging coffee. This place is unbelievable. We need to just 07 everyone with any bars. They are all a bunch of hypocrites! YL aren't you on vacation? OMG get a life or take care of the one you have. Or someone else will.

10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
As far as I know, YL had nothing to do with terminating Lt. O. That's the chief's decesion, we all know that. It is apparent that the reason Lt. O got fired was for something he did, not something Yl did. Your post makes no sense as usual. And please the cafecito comments, what do those mean. People, these are the facts.

10-08-2012, 09:10 PM
As far as I know, YL had nothing to do with terminating Lt. O. That's the chief's decesion, we all know that. It is apparent that the reason Lt. O got fired was for something he did, not something Yl did. Your post makes no sense as usual. And please the cafecito comments, what do those mean. People, these are the facts.

Yes AJ, you're still living in wonderland!

10-08-2012, 09:24 PM
Fact, We all live in wonderland. Nothing wrong with that. Some are happier then others. Tomorrow is a new day, I hope it is a good day for you.

10-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Fact, We all live in wonderland. Nothing wrong with that. Some are happier then others. Tomorrow is a new day, I hope it is a good day for you.

Thanks AJ,... Say hello to your brother Billo for me.

10-08-2012, 09:34 PM

The above was not written by AJ. It was written by someone else. Fact. No idea who Billo is.

10-08-2012, 09:44 PM
:devil: :devil:

10-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Please, then give us your facts. Because you never do. Give us your perception, not the cafecito one but one that is in the realm of reality that a prudent person can understand. Comment about "spit in the air" yea, that answers everything.

There is no use in saying a word on what I know, nor would it be wise to mull over sordid details. Reality Check: public records are just that: public.

Again, don't spit in the air and also do not assume you know who I am. You don't. I just happen to know plenty of things YOU may not be aware of. Have a beautiful evening.

10-08-2012, 11:31 PM
This is great YL VS LT O. They have been wanting to do this for years. I just wish they had the balls to sign their names! YL was even making him coffee every morning before his departure. I cant believe he actually drank it. The one who mastered sabotaging coffee. This place is unbelievable. We need to just 07 everyone with any bars. They are all a bunch of hypocrites! YL aren't you on vacation? OMG get a life or take care of the one you have. Or someone else will.

YL, aren't you on vacation. You need to get on the ball of your personal life. You are not getting any younger. 60 is NOT the new anything, in fact, there's nothing new about you. Just retire already, go take care of your grand kids, GRANDMA. Get a life, you know why you look so old, cause you're sour, you're evil, and you worry too much about how to get everybody else is trouble, you **cking snitch. Like you're perfect. Need I remind you of all the things you've done, and all the last names you've had, and of all the people that know. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Your day is coming.

10-10-2012, 02:52 PM
GRANDMA. LMAO. AND MARRIAGE BREAKER.

10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
REMEMBER THAT THIS IS PURELY AND ENTERTAINMENT BLOG.

WHOEVER POSTS HERE DOES SO WITH ENTERTAINING ALL WHO READ. ENTERTAINMENT HAS MANY DEFINITIONS.

THIS IS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER FOR LAW ENGORCEMENT.

Have fun ya'll!!!

:devil:

10-25-2012, 03:51 PM
REMEMBER THAT THIS IS PURELY AND ENTERTAINMENT BLOG.

WHOEVER POSTS HERE DOES SO WITH ENTERTAINING ALL WHO READ. ENTERTAINMENT HAS MANY DEFINITIONS.

THIS IS THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER FOR LAW ENGORCEMENT.

Have fun ya'll!!!

:devil:

People still look at that magazine? I thought that's what facebook was for.