PDA

View Full Version : MARKHAM PARK

10-03-2012, 12:42 AM
I know someone that went to the Markham Park range with his 33 !!!!

10-03-2012, 12:55 AM
iPhones take incredible PICS !!!!

10-03-2012, 11:43 PM
How awesome it that? :wink:

10-04-2012, 02:26 AM
And just imagine, "SHE" could have been Chief Said-Herrera!, but "he" was much smarter than to turn down that run-down road!

:devil:

10-04-2012, 02:34 AM
The previous post shows your character. A poor one. The majority of us here in the Medley Police Department are tired of people like you making statements like that. The majority of us are behind our chief.

10-04-2012, 02:40 AM
The previous post shows your character. A poor one. The majority of us here in the Medley Police Department are tired of people like you making statements like that. The majority of us are behind our chief.

Yes YL, we know.

10-04-2012, 06:35 AM

Would you like the picture of her with a Medley cap on or just the one with her hair all wet from........the rain I guess?????

10-04-2012, 02:00 PM

You sure have the meaning of having poor character extremely skewed . What vast amounts of Kool-aid have you been drinking? From what I can tell, for you it is in poor character to speak truths and out certain people for THEIR bad behavior. Why…because it’s hurtful? Boo-freaking-hoo! For you great character is the display of blatantly bad decision/behavior of Dept. heads on a daily basis? Oh and having 33’s is also extremely great character too! Hmmm …

You need wake up and realize that this uproar is not over nothing. People are weary of the injustices and will not be silenced. They will defend themselves and call OUT what wrongs are being done.

Majority you say? I think not, dear. Keep in mind not everyone that comes on these boards are cops or co-workers that have been wronged. We are friends, family, council members. We’re well INFORMED.

All is fair in love and war so suck it up.

There is no poor character in defending yourself and speaking out against people who have wronged you or others. It takes balls, actually.
Keep standing up people and continue to bring into the light the wickedness that has been reigning on that department.

10-04-2012, 09:14 PM
We want to hear your side. But as usual, you spin it to look like the only people doing something wrong is admin. You won't tell us what you did. You try to break marriages by lowering yourself to mud. But nothing concrete. The people that look at this site see a baby crying. That baby is you. We work for a good department, we have a good salary (compare to county and other local agencies) we have an excellent pension given to us by our mayor an council. So please tell me what you are crying about, please tell me and stop with the soap opera.