PDA

View Full Version : VIOLATIONS of LAW

10-02-2012, 02:33 AM
Question??

Does anyone know if violations of Town Ordinances are crimes too?

10-02-2012, 02:33 PM
Just farting around this stinky administration , I had a funny feeling that something was wrong about Jeanette's individual decision making, so I wandered around a little known piece of, apparently unimportant legislation to Jeanette, called the Town Ordinance book;

Lord and behold by the nails that killed Jesus on the cross, this is what it says;

Sec. 35-29. - Removal of personnel.

All police officers serving under the Chief of Police or any other personnel of the Police Department shall serve at the will of the Town Council and may be removed with or without cause as a majority of the Town Council shall decide, the majority being the affirmative vote of three Councilmembers.

(Ord. No. C-126, § 14, 12-7-70)

Now, I am a layman in many ways, but I think this is clear.

Lots of huggy huggy kissy kissy at Ramon's last council meeting , but when Jack Morrow tried to address this matter at the meeting, our Jesus loving pastor, reverend, witch doctor, shut him down.

Way to go jack morrow !!! We all know you see the light!!

10-02-2012, 04:07 PM
Yes legal beagle - violations of town ordinances are arrestable as misdemeanors

10-02-2012, 05:07 PM
I Can't wait until the depos begin
it will be every man and woman for themselves especially the people who have a past to hide

I LOVE IT!

10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
As with many misinformed residents, employees, elected officials and others outside this Town, the Town of Medley IS NOT a strong mayor form of government.

As follows;

Sec. 1. - Form of government.

The form of government of the town shall be known as the ``Council Form of Government,'' the powers of which municipality shall be exercised by a Town Council and other officers as provided in this charter.

Sec. 2. - Composition.

All legislative powers of the town shall be vested in the Town Council. The Town Council shall be composed of a Mayor and four Councilmembers all of whom shall be qualified electors of the town and who shall hold no other elective public office. The Mayor and the individual Councilmembers shall each have one vote in all matters before the Town Council.

Sec. 3. - Powers of Council.

A.

All governmental, corporate and proprietary powers of the Town of Medley to enable it to conduct municipal government, perform municipal functions and render municipal services shall be administered by the Town Council.

B.

The Town Council shall be the legislative and governing body of the town and shall govern and administer the affairs of the town with the assistance of such officers, servants, agents and employees who shall be selected by the Town Council as provided herein.

C.

There shall be a Town Clerk, who preferably should be a resident of the town, but who need not be, appointed with the approval of a majority of the Council to serve at the will of the Council with such duties and compensation as shall be provided by resolution by the Council. The Council may at its discretion appoint and employ with the approval of a majority of the Council such special, part-time, or full-time town attorneys, engineers, fiscal agents, or any other and all types of officers and employees as shall, in the opinion of the Council be required for the administration of the affairs of the town; and the Council shall by resolution provide for the duties, compensation of the officers of the town, provided that all such nonelective officers, agents and employees shall serve at the will of the Council.

Just so that there's absolutely no equivocation as to the type of government we have. And, Ramoncito "the holy fleeing beard" Amen!, IS NOT a strong Mayor! Hallelujah, praise the lord!!!

People, let's get it right and cut the BS. There's no reason to be upset because things arent working out the way you wanted them to. It's easier to just retire while on top, then to get FIRED in the midst of a professional and personal scandal that involves many persons we ALL know.

:roll:

10-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Yes legal beagle - violations of town ordinances are arrestable as misdemeanors

Well, if wilfully violating a Town Ordinance is a crime, who's going to arrest the Chief of Police for wilfully violating Sec. 35-29 of the Town of Medley Code?

Sounds like Mr. Jose Arrojo is going to be busy assigning more investigative attorneys from the corruption squad to look at this!

10-02-2012, 10:22 PM
So, has the final verdict been handed down for the Officers involved? What about Lt.O? Has he been cleared to go back to work, still on leave or involuntarily been permanently retired?
:?:

10-02-2012, 11:05 PM
So, has the final verdict been handed down for the Officers involved? What about Lt.O? Has he been cleared to go back to work, still on leave or involuntarily been permanently retired?
:?:

HOW DO YOU SAY INVOLUNTARY ENEMA (X) 3 ???

:devil:

10-03-2012, 11:37 PM
This kind of thing will make a great news story and I'm already eager to hear/see it when it's finally reported. Very nice. Who knows maybe a lifetime movie at this rate! Woman in high ranks, gone mad! :cop: