PDA

View Full Version : district 4 sgt.

09-28-2012, 02:30 PM
K.F. Is such a moron got his stuff stolen again. Way to promote the best in this agency. I think bozo the clown should be the next sgt. Would be better than him. Now lets see who defends him. I am sure there will be some of his co-morons supporting him. He should be fired for stupidity.

09-28-2012, 07:28 PM
K.F. Is such a moron got his stuff stolen again. Way to promote the best in this agency. I think bozo the clown should be the next sgt. Would be better than him. Now lets see who defends him. I am sure there will be some of his co-morons supporting him. He should be fired for stupidity.

Yeah, he is a serial f'up. Not sure who will defend him, the deputies on his squad don't even care for him. Maybe S.W. but that's only when K.F. is around. Has anyone else noticed an upswing in the amount of brown nosing coming from SW since this story broke. :lol:

Oh well back to our normally scheduled programmed on as the S.O. turns.

10-04-2012, 04:48 PM
It keeps getting better for kenny. This is a quote from this mornings KW Citizen Article about his checkered past.

• In April 1998, Fricke was
suspended for 30 days without
pay for falsely arresting
a woman with a fake ID at a
Duval Street bar on a disorderly
charge that he “fabricated”;

I want to know if the SAO knew about this, I am sure the Public Defender and Defense Attorneys are happy today, knowing that another cop is going to have to testify under oath at trial he has been disciplined for lying.

It sucks to work around these people. What are the chances that Roth and Ramsay knew about this when they hired him? Do you think it is in his background investigation report? And no I am not going to request a copy from Human Resources, I need this job.
But maybe a curious reporter may. :snicker:

10-04-2012, 08:03 PM
It keeps getting better for kenny. This is a quote from this mornings KW Citizen Article about his checkered past.

• In April 1998, Fricke was
suspended for 30 days without
pay for falsely arresting
a woman with a fake ID at a
Duval Street bar on a disorderly
charge that he “fabricated”;

I want to know if the SAO knew about this, I am sure the Public Defender and Defense Attorneys are happy today, knowing that another cop is going to have to testify under oath at trial he has been disciplined for lying.

It sucks to work around these people. What are the chances that Roth and Ramsay knew about this when they hired him? Do you think it is in his background investigation report? And no I am not going to request a copy from Human Resources, I need this job.
But maybe a curious reporter may. :snicker:

Sounds like he will get added to the Brady List at the SAO and Public Defenders Office. No this is not a slam on Jake. Rather it is named for the court case Brady v. Maryland, states basically the officer is compromised in his ability to testify as a peace officer and the SAO must release this info to the defense lawyers.