PDA

View Full Version : Presecutor Cites Typos In Hog-Tying Report

09-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Prosecutor Cites Typos In Hog-Tying Report
http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11165&Itemid=331

09-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Interesting how a prosecutor defend this stuff, but it's Broward, so what can you expect. Certainly no surprise.

09-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Someone is not telling the truth, here. Now we have to see just who it is.

09-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Good to Great!!!

09-29-2012, 01:16 AM
Bad to worse!

09-30-2012, 12:50 PM
Is this their reasoning? It has me wondering if the report was falsified at this point. Blame on the secretary?! Lets examine this. At what time did they realize the transcript was erroneous and what was done about it? Shocked at this response, simply shocked.

09-30-2012, 06:17 PM
is anyone still talking about this? i mean does anyone really care? this nonsense has about as much weight as a fly's testicles floating in space. Lets compare:

PEOPLE WHO CARE: Oral Brown's family, Elgin Jones, and Israelites who want something bad to put on the agency or Lamberti to enhance their self concocted fantasy of this big corrupt agency.

PEOPLE WHO DONT CARE: The rest of the world.

09-30-2012, 07:02 PM
is anyone still talking about this? i mean does anyone really care? this nonsense has about as much weight as a fly's testicles floating in space. Lets compare:

PEOPLE WHO CARE: Oral Brown's family, Elgin Jones, and Israelites who want something bad to put on the agency or Lamberti to enhance their self concocted fantasy of this big corrupt agency.

Well said. What is Elgin going to do if the Israelites stop writing his material after they lose in November? But you're right - no one really cares!

10-01-2012, 06:49 PM

Well said. What is Elgin going to do if the Israelites stop writing his material after they lose in November? But you're right - no one really cares!

Typical reply from the upstanding LEO's in this administration. Be careful, the storm cloud are gathering....