PDA

View Full Version : IA investigation

09-24-2012, 11:57 AM
To: Commander of IA

Here are a few things to investigate: :devil: :snicker:

November 2010 SIU detective gets in a fight at the race track. He beats the tar out of a race fan at the Rv lot, it was so bad fire rescue was called out The race fan was only trying to stop him from driving drunk. His supervisor MF was called out, MF said he would handle it.

Why is it only SIU guys can only work the money room and vendors row. I thought Vendors were not allowed to hand pick the officers for their details. Why dont they ever have to put on a uniform and work traffic. GIU detectives put on uniforms and work traffic. Could it be that they are getting tips and deals on merchandise.

Please dont give us the excuse they work undercover. Because they dont have any problem being seen in their swat uniforms or bright red firearms instructor shirts and 511s around town and especially at Sonny's BBQ receiving their police discount.

just because the SAO gave them immunity, it doesnt mean the city can take action against them such has demotions, job reassignments, paying the money back, or termination.

Silly me, I forgot only Sgt. Rome can be investigated for such alleged violations. SIU they get passes for violations of the law

09-24-2012, 12:03 PM
if they stole from the city and the city did not know about it, then the city has many avenues the can pursue legally against those involved. As well as administratively.

09-24-2012, 05:28 PM
I wonder if the Mayor and City Manager are aware of this website? Maybe they should look into the matter and determine for themselves what should or should not be investigated. The City Manager is an intelligent person and I am he will do what is best for the City not the PD. I just hope the PD stops embarrassing the honest hardworking individuals and hope morale is rebuild ASAP.

God Bless & Stay Safe