PDA

View Full Version : The Big Challupa

Challupette
09-20-2012, 10:49 PM
:devil: OMG.........The Big Challupa is running wild throughout the entire County.

Move back up north!

No one is safe!

Hide the food, hide the money, hide the chihuauhua !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will have his midnight minnions track you down, hold you captive, and write you a bogus traffic citation!............. :devil:

09-22-2012, 03:56 AM
hide, hide I say, we will find you, and possibly drive you home safely.

09-22-2012, 05:03 PM
If you did not learn from 911, let me give you a brief history review. You illegally or unethically go after an NYPD officer and you will lose. Corruption hides behind the badge, pretends to be the law when in reality it wears a badge to hide it’s secrets. When these secrets are exposed it tarnishes the badge so many of us who wear with pride.

Chief Leon is a cop, he has a high level of integrity, cops wear badges and arrest criminals, I am confident in the last couple of weeks those who strive to embarrass our agency have been exposed, the mistake made is forgetting Chief Leon is a cop, he has been warned and advised by many trusted to watch for posers with ulterior motives.

We started with a new Chief, and a hope for our agency future, in three weeks the slimly seven have exposed themselves in full view in an effort to impress, their intelligence level is only out weighed by their false ego, they have been exposed.

This agency moral has hit rock bottom, many positive programs and personnal were changed before the new Chief arrival, our union representation and contract has been deplorable, good officers quitting, new officers being treated unfairly, our agency lacks leadership and it’s conquer and divide management style has allowed the incompetent to strive.

If you believe in the badge and what it stands for give Chief Leon a chance, now is the time to let the system run it’s course, the system will work for the good, and the badge will expose the bad.

Since I have been employed here I have borrowed a quote from my southern brothers in blue, “ You take a good hunting dog and put him on a leash, he calmly lays in wait for his prey” “ A stupid, rabid dog runs around in circles dreaming of catching the prey but can’t, it exposes it’s stupidly by trying to be a real hunting dog but is not trainable and inherently stupid, to survive he takes the other dogs bones and claims ownership but still has no prey, in time the dog gets tired, dirty and needs medication to calm down, when the prey finally runs past the sick, dirty dog it runs and hangs itself on it’s own leash”. Time will allow Chief Leon to be the dirty dogcatcher and put them to rest, and he will reward his best hunting dogs.

09-25-2012, 05:35 AM
This is sad, you have the audacity to call yourself a cop and you write tripe like this. You haven't the sack or the intestinal fortitude to do the job as it should be done. Go hide in your little school and whine and moan about days gone by when you actually thought you were a somebody. You hold no true weight here like you thought you did,hiding behind a billboard on the upper east side. You speak of your chief in the perpetual azz kissing way hoping to endear yourself to him, while selling out your brothers and sisters. You are right about one thing - coward! He will find out hopefully where the slugs are hiding! Lets see if you can find a billboard big enough to hide your butt!
Ps. You think your bad because you are from NY - untouchable - I beg to differ. If you were half of what you say - you wouldn't be here! Delusional too!

Challupette
09-27-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey Jackwagon,

:cop: Heard those shiny truck rims are in collection! :cop:

Also heard that the "MAURY" show called and wants you for a paternity test for a former J.I.L. student. (Paternity test means to see if you really are the father, although I highly doubt that a screwed up, strung out, prescription drug abusing imbecile like you could actually produce enough viable sperm to create a child,..... so no worries!)

:devil: Finally I heard that FHP may be looking for a DUI expert. With your recent experience in DUI enforcement, I think you should apply. :devil:

09-27-2012, 01:55 AM
Why, why, why, are members of this department is resorting to this bull$hit again? Have you not learned? Must you be embarassed again? It amazes me that you people learn a new word and try to use it in a sentence, pretending as though you have any real intellect. As for those who want to create dissention among the members of this department, it will not work. This is not about New York versus Florida thing, or a NYPD against Florida PD thing. This is about one thing and one thing only, a clash of cultures, intellect, and personalities. Just because you worked in New York does not automatically make you the best cop ever, and just because you spent your entire law enforcement career working for a Florida PD does not make you a dummy. You are stupid or smart because that's who you are. It does not matter where you would have worked, you would have been stupid here in Florida or up in New York. Enough with the egotistical $hit, each and every one of you imbeciles are cowards. If you have something to say to another, seek them out and have a personal conversation with them. If not STFU, really!! If this $hit persists, I will take it upon myself to seek out each of you and have a conversation. And yes, the Big Chalupa is what he is, not a chalupa but a Gordito. Either way, in the end everyone has to answer up for their actions at some point. Imagine a pig living high on the hog for free is the first to consistently bring attention to themselves. Everyone has to answer for their actions at some point, its not a matter of if, just when, but answer they will.

Challupette
11-29-2012, 11:09 PM
What the hell was the new guy thinking ?

MAJOR CHALLUPA

11-29-2012, 11:40 PM
A very sad day in our agency's history. The new chief has really affected his credibility, sending out my resume immediately.

11-30-2012, 02:53 PM
Congrats to Commander Cano. If you don't like bus get off.

Challupette
01-11-2013, 12:25 AM
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THAT FREE HOUSE !!!

THE I.G. IS AWARE OF THE SCAM !

01-11-2013, 03:26 AM
Time is running out for this PD, the Green Dream is about to sweep through :mrgreen:

01-16-2013, 04:02 AM
TIME IS RUNNING OUT ON THAT FREE HOUSE !!!

THE I.G. IS AWARE OF THE SCAM !

IG Lung Chiu Knew??? PBCSD IG is a Ringer. A buffer for the top admin.

Lung Chiu is a cover-up mechanic, for the crooks, who steal from the kids.

Challupette
01-16-2013, 10:29 AM
Here we go again..........The "Big Challupa" is going after yet another "Northern" target with bogus allegations.

With all of the issues facing this agency you would think that the fat idiot would have more important things to focus on.

Let's see which Sergeant gets the blame for this one !

01-16-2013, 06:24 PM
R.I.C.O.
is
Needed