PDA

View Full Version : FOP

09-20-2012, 05:36 PM
"Absolute power corrupts absolutely" Lord John Dalberg-Acton

Ask yourselves, who is it that really wants the Fop to become your bargaining union? Who decides now when you have meetings and what topics are discussed?

Something to think about.. STAY SAFE EVERYONE

09-20-2012, 10:14 PM
I do not know please tell us, by the way the FOP is strong in other parts of the state

09-20-2012, 11:57 PM
To: old sgt

You are absolutely correct, the FOP is strong in other parts of the state. I believe the FOP is a good organization but is it the best choice for the Homestead Police Department?

That is for each person to decide on their own and not be pressured into. FOP members should ask themselves if they like the direction Lodge #13 has taken with the current president. If they are comfortable bringing up any issues and concerns they might have without the fear of retaliation. Each member of the department should obtain the proper information and stay observant to what goes on at the station/lodge in order to make an intelligent decision.

This is a huge decision. Stay in formed, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Stay Safe

09-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Hey Sgt Deegan hang in there. Hold your head up high. We miss you

09-21-2012, 10:06 PM
hey any one other than SIU and their supervisor show up at the fop meeting yesterday. you may have your answer old sgt

09-21-2012, 11:09 PM
Well, sounds like the agency has lost leadership. Back in 92 we had about 102 cops, bet we don't have many more 20 years later. You have to have someone who will step up and fight for you

09-22-2012, 07:00 AM
LMAO... we don't need anymore officers we have "Hybred Scheduling" according to one captain!!! Criminals should fear this :cop:

09-22-2012, 07:18 AM
We need Captain America

09-22-2012, 08:20 AM
Maybe the FOP is to strong or is it the lodge? Didn't major V (and or possibly others....) swindle a few hundred thousand from the Homestead FOP?? What was done about that and what was the outcome? Just a forensic audit??? No criminal prosecution??? Sounds like he or they got off "Scott" free!!

And if the current Prez is a puppet, who's the puppet master (or masters)???

The grass is soured on the other side!

09-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Who needs Captain America, when we have the Captain Ks..They rode in with their white hats and trustee nutticks.

Well maybe their hats aren't so white; it has been along hard dusty trail... So we won't call their hats white, but they're not black either. Let's just say this:

Who needs Captain America, when we have the Captain Ks.. They rode in with their dark grey hats and trustee nutticks.

09-22-2012, 08:43 AM
To: The Juice,

Yes, just a forensic audit. No criminal Charges. Major V didn't admit to and it couldn't be proven that he did anything wrong. However SIU detectives received immunity from the SAO. why would you need immunity if you didn't do anything wrong, just sayin.

The Perez his master is anyone who can get him into the White House.

Don't be a "Scott" hater it's not very becoming on you Juice

The grass is greener on the PBA side... PBA all the way and all day long

09-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Yes,I think a certain city Manager might have had some input into that situation.

09-22-2012, 04:55 PM
Ok we are straying off the topic a little bit. So its time to change the channel to preferred listening.

09-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Who need's Captain America when we hAve the Kaptains.

09-25-2012, 12:40 AM
@ A & E

"The Kaptains"' that is ridiculously fuuny and fresh. Like a " gommage pour visage".

You are so right "The Kaptains" are full of ridiculousness and mayhem

10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Who cares what it's called. We're getting a chance to try a 4 - 10 schedule so they can name it whatever they want.

Thanks Kaptain!!

10-01-2012, 10:41 PM
Four 10s take the most amount of Officers we don't have enough Officers as it is ,we should try 12s at least everyone gets every other Fr.-Sa.-Sun. off We dont have enough people for 4 tens ,my opinion but I remember Capt. B.R. trying it about 10 years ago and we did not have enough people and what is really funny is that we have the same amount of officers as we did 10 years ago

10-02-2012, 01:52 AM
WOW, you have got to be kidding. Promises, Promises, Promises. I've heard them all and nothing ever happens. Believe it when I see it. Maybe DB and SIU. Then they'd have more time to run their businesses, rebuild their houses or just more OT. Get a life, suckass.