PDA

View Full Version : Be kind RESIGN

09-16-2012, 09:13 PM
At the rate were heading we will be lucky to still have a dept. by Christmas.

09-17-2012, 12:27 PM
That's what happens when certain individuals write checks they can't cash.

09-19-2012, 02:52 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! Just wait a minute! Where the hell is everybody going? If you think for one minute that when all of you quit that we are going to be answering all the calls here at this mystical and magical place you are absolutely DUMBER than an office occupied by one of us. Now cut this nonsense out, we mean it, right now!!! The next person who resigns will be forced to sit in a chair across from one of our desks and listen to all of our IN THE LINE OF DUTY war stories combined over the past two decades. It may only take 20 minutes tops, but that is 20 minutes you will never get back, do you UNDERSTAND!!! Good, I'm glad to see that we have reached an undertanding, now will you excuse me, as I will be out of town for the semester, carry on.

09-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I would give up all my 59's to watch this Admin. spend one shift with the current MMC midnight squad.

09-19-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't even work for you department, but I did work your 59's. I actually wanted to apply, but after reading all of this I have to be honest, HELL NO!!! I mean your black chargers, tahoes, suburbans, yet I hear you are not allowed to ask for money. I get that treatment here. Su jefe es un arrogante pendejo!!!!

09-20-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't even work for you department, but I did work your 59's. I actually wanted to apply, but after reading all of this I have to be honest, HELL NO!!! I mean your black chargers, tahoes, suburbans, yet I hear you are not allowed to ask for money. I get that treatment here. Su jefe es un arrogante pendejo!!!!

and you haven't even met the civilian staff. RUN.. RUN, I TELL YOU!

11-01-2012, 04:56 AM

02-25-2013, 07:37 AM
lol