PDA

View Full Version : Vote of NO Confidence

09-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Vote of No Confidence: NO CONFIDENCE

You have to be at work to be competent, you have to be able to put the department's interest above football. Before he had an extremely competent command staff so he wasn't missed. Now what a Joke.

09-15-2012, 04:16 PM
He is very competent, problem could be 2 people that had integrity,firmness,and fairness are no longer there R.C and E.B S.K. a good street cop but integrity always was questioned

09-16-2012, 05:36 AM
A vote of no confidence is not the answer. Since you seem to know so much about things when he is gone, give some specific examples of how things aren't handled during that time or any other. Obviously you are seeing things that others don't so please educate them.

We await your response.

09-17-2012, 02:55 AM
He is never at work period. He may be phsyically present on certain days, but his mind is always on football.

His typical work schedule:
Monday- Travel Day
Tuesday- Staff Meeting, topic Sunday's game
Wednesday- 10 am- 4 pm, prepare for Sunday's game. every third Wednesday maybe
attend the council meeting.
Thursday- 10 am- 2 pm - who knows
Friday- Travel Day

He wasn't even in town for Tropical Storm Isaac. He was at a football game.

He never even puts out emails anymore to advise who is in charge during his absence.

Never shows up on scenes to support the officers or any event to honor any of the officers ( because it's not all about him).

Every once in awhile he will show up to roll call to intimadate us. On these special occasions the captains, SIU Sgts, and Detectives (and that's the only time they go to roll calls) show up to kiss ass. He will tell us to speak freely, but that is not the case. Just ask Charlie Crumpler or Lt. Sincore. So you really think anyone is going to say a thing, we are in fear of retaliation

Now here is a little look into the "Romper Room" we call a police department:

"Number One" - Her weekly aganda is scrapbooking, planning a ball, or locked in her office gossiping with "Number Four". She is having a difficult time handling her responsiblities with the records and evidence departments.

"Number Two"- He is afraid to come out of his office (or is he, maybe he is struggling with a female's structure) for fear of having to make a command decision the chief might not like.

The detectives are out of control, here is just a short list:

SIU detectives drive their kids and families around in their assigned work vehicles.

They spend their regular working hours reading the newspaper,watching Jerry Springer, eating two meals, and running around doing their personal errands. They may do some work after 4pm if they are on over time. But "Number Two" is very familiar with this scam.

Each SIU detective's meal breaks average an hour to an hour and a half. Well over the allowed time according to the SOP's

One SIU detective spends so much time at his residence on duty overseeing new construction at his house, it's not even funny.

Another married SIU detective is struggling with a midnight dispatcher's structure. He even paid for her BOOBS and then some.

Another SIU detecive is shoving a petition in favor of the chief in our faces at roll call. Numerous officers were ordered to sign it or else by the powers to be upstairs. We only signed out of fear of retaliation. I wonder if this detective knew who's structure his wife was struggling with, would he still be pushing this petition.

I would also like to know who is in charge of sending out the weekly invites to the second floor wine parties held at the station?

GIU detectives all they do is whine and back stab each other.

One female detective works out for two hours everyday on duty, she never leaves the station, and gets overtime everyday because she can't finish her work during her regular duty hours. Maybe "Number Two" allows this because he once struggled with her structure on their hunting trips together!!!!

And we all know he has a history of struggling with different female's structures. "Number Five" caught him dead to rights. He is a man of integrity. NOT..

"Number Three"- he is the only one that has the balls to tell the chief "what is what", which the chief doesn't like. So he got cased aside and his authority taken away. So he has lost his voice.

"Number Four"- She hangs out reading her Bible in her office (is this authorized reading material on duty) or locked in "Number One's office. Hmm, weren't they in a relationship once (not that there's anything wrong with that)?

Who carries her spare car key around for her just in case she locks herself in the back seat of her work car again?

Under her command the first year alone, she lost $80,000.00. Is this why Parks and Rec is coming in to take over.

Code Enforcement is running smoothly because Crystal runs that unit. "Number Four" has no clue about the city codes. Her only qualification is her family ties.

"Number Five"- Has she even been into work lately? But that is no surpise, it's her "MO". disappear or call out sick to avoid any accountiability. Or is she to busy investigating who "Number Two's structure is struggling with??

But here is a better question; Should she even be a law enforcement officer anymore? She tossed out her integrity a long time ago, when she lied and was suspended for being untruthful. But maybe that's why she was promoted. This one is so incompetent she can't see the writing on the wall. She actually believes she is qualified for this position.

Forget about relying on this command staffin anyway after hours or on the weekends. Except for "Number Three" because he works nights and weekends.

The old command staff was always available 24/7. You could always count on everyone of them to show up on any major scene or back you up on a call. So we always knew who the real leaders of the department were and they worked as a team.

So to Quote the Chief "I say this to say that", "Crabs in a Bucket"', that's the best way to describe this command staff and our department at this present time.

"Number

09-17-2012, 05:56 AM
WOW, spoken like a person who's on the outside looking in. Oh I forgot, you are.

09-17-2012, 12:42 PM
I must have touched a nerve, "U don't say", you must be a command staff member or smeone on the second floor. If you think I'm on the outside looking in you can believe that all you want, go ahead. It is what it is, the truth is ugly.

But that is what we (uniform patrol) have come to expect from the command staff.

09-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Interesting, U don't say asked A & E to educate them and they did. Apparently you didn't like what they had to say because your only response was "you must be someone on the outside looking in". So what if they are on the outside looking in, does that justify what is going on at the department?

@ U don't say, I think a better response from you should have been something like this; THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION WE WILL LOOK INTO IT AND TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION IF NECESSARY.

@ A & E, dates,times, and photos?

09-18-2012, 03:21 AM
Yes, I have all of them.

09-18-2012, 06:10 AM
To A & E

Not at all, and being on the outside looking in is in response to your personal attacks against people who don't deserve it. No matter what you believe, you obviously don't have all of the information and incorrect information also. If you are going to educate, you should have your facts straight.

09-18-2012, 11:53 AM
To U don't say

I absolutely have my facts straight. If I could post attachments on this page I would, but it is against the terms and condition.

Anyone can obtain most of the information I have stated if you know where to look for the offical documents. As for all of the "romper room" play going on at the station, you just have to be present to document dates, times, and have a cell phone camera (police work 101).

I'm sorry if you think those people don't deserve the personal attacks, that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled it, as I am entitled to mine.

09-18-2012, 09:03 PM
:shock: This explains so much, keepin my eyes wide open from now on. Thanks a & e
:devil:

09-18-2012, 10:49 PM
First off, what the hell is wrong with all of you guys? The years I was a officer there was something called a brotherhood where we went to bat for each other and covered each others ass. If the brass were jerks then we the collective bargaining unit worked together to make changes and made the wrongs into rights. As a unit we worked together to make changes, there is strength in numbers and the higher ups could not disregard us because we worked together. It seems today that everyone is out for themselves and screw the other guy. Remember we all bleed blue and while someone may be in the shit, next time it could be you! Work as a team to support your brothers and if they are ****ing up upstairs, work as one to make it right. Its very disheartening to see what has become of the brotherhood across the country. Stand up for what's right and grow a set of balls and do what's right for your brothers. We only have each other and if the brotherhood faulters then we become no better than the perps on the streets. I have been retired for many years now but my love and respect of the brotherhood has not waivered. Remember who you are and why you became a cop and don't let the years or your fears stand in the way of doing the right thing. In the end your honor and dignity is what people will judge you by and not your paycheck. I pray for you all everyday that you will do what's right for the public and your department. Thank you and may you all be safe and go home to your families safe daily.

09-19-2012, 06:22 PM
To: an old cop

it is not like that here any more. AR's only concern is football . The Matto these days: divide and conquer, with the captains leading the charge. Which ever captain kiss his ass the most, then they are the flavor of the week.

09-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Can anyone say Khadafi, Sadam Hussein, lets get local, Bolanos. All these dictators went down and when they did, it wasn't pretty. You can only rule with intimidation for so long. But it sounds like you guys have your hands full. Unfortunately you have to take down the whole regime. If you guys can't come together and stand together, then start writing letters to your gov't officials, FDLE, Pam Bondi - Florida Attorney General, FBI, or whoever will listen. It worked in Opa Locka. Write your newspapers. Keep writing till someone listens. Corruption has different faces. It's not always about money. Violations of rights, abuse of powers, misuse of resources, lies, favoritism, nepitism, retaliation, I could keep going on, but this is corruption in it's rawest form. It's hard to believe that the new City Manager has not interceeded. He was a victim of retaliation and corruption in Ft Lauderdale himself. That shows you how people forget. It's not always about the money, you WHIMP. I guess Bateman gives you your marching orders like Sergio. You all better listen up. Your POLICE are miserable. They are scared for their jobs. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DON'T YOU CARE? It's easy to order 30 cops into a council meeting to show support for a Chief's new contract when you believe you will eat shit or lose your position if you don't. They're calling you the Opa Locka South PD. I watch TV and the news reports about another officer has tarnished the badge. Rolle, you should be ashamed of yourself. You have tarnished not only the badge, but the good feeling and self respect everyone of your cops should have when they put on that uniform, kiss the family and walk out the front door not knowing if they will come home. Isn't their job ****ing hard enough. What world do you live in. Oh, I forgot. THE NFL. Get a life. Leave while the Department has a shread of dignity.

Unregistered
06-05-2015, 06:56 AM
So how much has the confidence increased lately?

Unregistered
06-16-2015, 05:45 PM
To U don't say

I absolutely have my facts straight. If I could post attachments on this page I would, but it is against the terms and condition.

Anyone can obtain most of the information I have stated if you know where to look for the offical documents. As for all of the "romper room" play going on at the station, you just have to be present to document dates, times, and have a cell phone camera (police work 101).

I'm sorry if you think those people don't deserve the personal attacks, that is your opinion and you are certainly entitled it, as I am entitled to mine.

Please provide names of "Numbers" and others you have listed...would be helpful to those of us on the outside, you see, I am married to one of these people you mention. If this is true, it will ruin a family. But I have the right to know.