PDA

View Full Version : For all you Obama supporters

09-14-2012, 02:23 PM
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpol ... a-pic.html (http://miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/09/epa-email-kicks-off-hispanic-heritage-month-with-a-che-guevara-pic.html)

10-19-2012, 12:01 AM
YES. OBAMA 2012. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! :lol:

10-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Everyone of voting age should read these two books. Don't buy them, get them from the library before they are removed from the shelves.

From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about her that made me wary, a little too sure of herself, maybe and white..

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself: the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY, and most scary!

From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

10-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Legitimate Question . . .

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama?" I have four daughters who went to college, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979, Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental: he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip -- stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question: Where did he get the money for this trip? Neither I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back, he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time, he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least.

My girls asked me: where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe it's none of my business?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year.

Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York. By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association. About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ?

Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? His family has no money that's for sure.

After Law School, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.

Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those student loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas," which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things." What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith." When questioned, "he made a mistake." Some mistake, eh?

All of the above information I researched on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question: If I found out all this information on my own, why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? Is this a kettle of fish? As Arsenio Hall would say, "HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?"

These are legitimate questions for our president.

10-19-2012, 12:59 PM
I will vote for Chango.

10-19-2012, 01:39 PM
Go to infowars.com spend some time listening to Alex jones and you'll see who Obama , mitt and a lot of other figures really are . We are in trouble as a nation!! And just in case you freak out and say no way well he quotes everything from official sources

10-20-2012, 09:05 PM

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama?" I have four daughters who went to college, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979, Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental: he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip -- stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question: Where did he get the money for this trip? Neither I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back, he started school at Columbia University in New York. It is at this time, he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia? It's not cheap to say the least.

My girls asked me: where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe it's none of my business?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year.

Why Chicago? Why not New York? He was already living in New York. By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago. Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named "Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association. About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School. Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ?

Where did he get the money for Law School? More student loans? His family has no money that's for sure.

After Law School, he went back to Chicago. Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.

Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago. In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those student loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz, Iran! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas," which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran. This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things." What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in Pakistan? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith." When questioned, "he made a mistake." Some mistake, eh?

All of the above information I researched on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question: If I found out all this information on my own, why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? Is this a kettle of fish? As Arsenio Hall would say, "HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?"

lol. Are you serious??? You must be one of those ring wing "birthers" lol.... :snicker:

10-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Vote Obama! Romney will Re - institute the republican fraud on america. Steal / embezzle billions, and lead us back toward a great depression.

10-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Romney will also take away your free phone.

10-20-2012, 10:56 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp

You guys really need to do your research before you post crap like this.

Please educate yourselves before you vote.

Remember Mitt never ran a business. He made a career out of buying business in distress, loading them with debt, then selling off their assets for a profit, then walking away a few coin richer. He has been the most unloved of all the candidates thus far. The republican party has had I think 5 different "darlings" of their campaign to the white house.....all while ol Mitt chugged along, unloved, but like the fat girl at the bar....

He was at least a sure thing.

Obama aint jesus so asking him to perform miracles is just plain stupid.

10-21-2012, 12:56 PM

Remember Mitt never ran a business. He made a career out of buying business in distress, loading them with debt, then selling off their assets for a profit, then walking away a few coin richer. He has been the most unloved of all the candidates thus far. The republican party has had I think 5 different "darlings" of their campaign to the white house.....all while ol Mitt chugged along, unloved, but like the fat girl at the bar....

No he is not, he is the Anti-Christ!

10-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Obama is going to give Nestor a bailout
Vote no broder

Dear Nestor:

When are you going to pay all that money you have swindled from companies a and friends? When are you going to the Feds with that birthday card they sent you last year?*

Would you like your lawsuits mailed to the address the Feds sent you a birthday card? Or, to:

FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER
P.O. BOX 019120
MIAMI, FL *33101

Here are the hundreds of thousands of dollars you owe-*

UNITED POLICE FED CREDIT UNION vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES *
2010-45469-CA-01
13-2010-CA-045469-0000-01
N/A 09 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 8/18/2010 88888888 8/5/2011
UNITED POLICE FED CREDIT UNION*

LOMAX, MATTIE vs CITY OF MIAMI P D DOCKET * PARTIES *
2012-35827-CA-01
13-2012-CA-035827-0000-01
N/A 11 GARCIA, NESTOR (OFFR) #2184 DN 03 128 9/10/2012
LOMAX, MATTIE*

DEUTSCHE BANK NATL TR CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKETS * PARTIES *
2009-76930-CA-01
13-2009-CA-076930-0000-01
N/A 04 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 2 10/19/2009 88888888 9/23/2011 ODIS
DEUTSCHE BANK NATL TR CO*

U S BANK (NA) vs GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO DOCKET * PARTIES *
2009-83720-CA-01
13-2009-CA-083720-0000-01
N/A 06 GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO DN 01 2 11/17/2009 4/8/2011
U S BANK (NA)*

2009-83720-CA-01
U S BANK (NA)*

, VALENTINA vs GARCIA, NESTOR F. **
2005-7083-FC-04
13-2005-DR-007083-0000-04
N/A 45 GARCIA, NESTOR F. DN 01 12 3/15/2005 88888888 3/29/2005 IDFA
, VALENTINA*

GARCIA, NESTOR F vs KRENTZ, FABIANI For more info go to Family Case Search * *
2003-8185-FC-04
13-2003-DR-008185-0000-04
N/A 17 GARCIA, NESTOR F PN 01 5 3/25/2003 88888888
KRENTZ, FABIANI*

SILVA, KARLA A vs GARCIA, NESTOR For more info go to Family Case Search * *
1999-21759-FC-04
13-1999-DR-021759-0000-04
N/A 29 GARCIA, NESTOR DN 01 6 9/20/1999 3/19/2001 FJUD
SILVA, KARLA A*

AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SVCS CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKETS * PARTIES * LOCATION
1999-4300-CC-23
13-1999-CC-004300-0000-23
N/A 03 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 3/17/1999 4/20/1999 DJUD
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SVCS CO*

MANTELL CONDO ASSN INC (THE) vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES *
1999-12156-CA-01
13-1999-CA-012156-0000-01
N/A 27 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 2 5/19/1999 7/13/1999 VOLD
MANTELL CONDO ASSN INC (THE)*

GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO vs ROMERO, ELIZABETH
1995-813-FC-04
13-1995-DR-000813-0000-04
N/A 29 GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO PN 01 7 1/12/1995 88888888
ROMERO, ELIZABETH*

ROMERO, ELIZABETH vs GARCIA, NESTOR F
1995-3222-FC-04
13-1995-DR-003222-0000-04
N/A 45 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 12 2/14/1995
ROMERO, ELIZABETH*

STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTO INS CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES * LOCATION
1994-2008-CC-23
13-1994-CC-002008-0000-23
N/A 03 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 2/22/1994 837903 6/13/1994 ODIS
STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTO INS CO*

10-21-2012, 02:31 PM

Really? What about Staples and Sports Authority just to name 2 of his successful business. And this president what experience did or does he have? None and continues to have none. 4 years of spending $4 trillion and what does he show for it? More debt that's all he has to show for his 4 years. As Ex-President Clinton described him; "a fantasy." Obama=incompetence who will finish bankrupting this nation and the younger generations future. NOBAMA NOMORE!

10-21-2012, 04:35 PM
You can shove your conspiracy theories where the sun dont shine. When men are young, smart , and Idealistic, it is common for them to do or say things they will later regret. This is a part of growing up. John Kerry did and said things when he was young that came back to bite him later, like talking against the war and throwing away his medals. The Prez must've had a tough life growing up because he is a black man who is half white growing up in a white house hold. It is understandable that he would try to embrace one of the certain groups as his own, any dummy can see that. We all need to identify with some sort of group to feel a sense of belonging.

10-21-2012, 11:37 PM
You can shove your conspiracy theories where the sun dont shine. When men are young, smart , and Idealistic, it is common for them to do or say things they will later regret. This is a part of growing up. John Kerry did and said things when he was young that came back to bite him later, like talking against the war and throwing away his medals. The Prez must've had a tough life growing up because he is a black man who is half white growing up in a white house hold. It is understandable that he would try to embrace one of the certain groups as his own, any dummy can see that. We all need to identify with some sort of group to feel a sense of belonging.

I totally agree with you.
This sense of belonging to a group that you share common ideology with is important.
I firmly believe that he should travel to Kenya and stay there with his father's remains where he will be surrounded by his likeness.

10-22-2012, 01:48 AM
Dear Nestor:

When are you going to pay all that money you have swindled from companies a and friends? When are you going to the Feds with that birthday card they sent you last year?*

Would you like your lawsuits mailed to the address the Feds sent you a birthday card? Or, to:

FEDERAL DETENTION CENTER
P.O. BOX 019120
MIAMI, FL *33101

Here are the hundreds of thousands of dollars you owe-*

UNITED POLICE FED CREDIT UNION vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES *
2010-45469-CA-01
13-2010-CA-045469-0000-01
N/A 09 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 8/18/2010 88888888 8/5/2011
UNITED POLICE FED CREDIT UNION*

LOMAX, MATTIE vs CITY OF MIAMI P D DOCKET * PARTIES *
2012-35827-CA-01
13-2012-CA-035827-0000-01
N/A 11 GARCIA, NESTOR (OFFR) #2184 DN 03 128 9/10/2012
LOMAX, MATTIE*

DEUTSCHE BANK NATL TR CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKETS * PARTIES *
2009-76930-CA-01
13-2009-CA-076930-0000-01
N/A 04 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 2 10/19/2009 88888888 9/23/2011 ODIS
DEUTSCHE BANK NATL TR CO*

2009-83720-CA-01
U S BANK (NA)*

2009-83720-CA-01
U S BANK (NA)*

, VALENTINA vs GARCIA, NESTOR F. **
2005-7083-FC-04
13-2005-DR-007083-0000-04
N/A 45 GARCIA, NESTOR F. DN 01 12 3/15/2005 88888888 3/29/2005 IDFA
, VALENTINA*

GARCIA, NESTOR F vs KRENTZ, FABIANI For more info go to Family Case Search * *
2003-8185-FC-04
13-2003-DR-008185-0000-04
N/A 17 GARCIA, NESTOR F PN 01 5 3/25/2003 88888888
KRENTZ, FABIANI*

SILVA, KARLA A vs GARCIA, NESTOR For more info go to Family Case Search * *
1999-21759-FC-04
13-1999-DR-021759-0000-04
N/A 29 GARCIA, NESTOR DN 01 6 9/20/1999 3/19/2001 FJUD
SILVA, KARLA A*

AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SVCS CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKETS * PARTIES * LOCATION
1999-4300-CC-23
13-1999-CC-004300-0000-23
N/A 03 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 3/17/1999 4/20/1999 DJUD
AMERICAN EXPRESS TRAVEL RELATED SVCS CO*

MANTELL CONDO ASSN INC (THE) vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES *
1999-12156-CA-01
13-1999-CA-012156-0000-01
N/A 27 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 2 5/19/1999 7/13/1999 VOLD
MANTELL CONDO ASSN INC (THE)*

GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO vs ROMERO, ELIZABETH
1995-813-FC-04
13-1995-DR-000813-0000-04
N/A 29 GARCIA, NESTOR FRANCISCO PN 01 7 1/12/1995 88888888
ROMERO, ELIZABETH*

ROMERO, ELIZABETH vs GARCIA, NESTOR F
1995-3222-FC-04
13-1995-DR-003222-0000-04
N/A 45 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 12 2/14/1995
ROMERO, ELIZABETH*

STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTO INS CO vs GARCIA, NESTOR F DOCKET * PARTIES * LOCATION
1994-2008-CC-23
13-1994-CC-002008-0000-23
N/A 03 GARCIA, NESTOR F DN 01 3 2/22/1994 837903 6/13/1994 ODIS
STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTO INS CO*

10-22-2012, 10:53 AM
-No wonder he paid a fortune to have all his past records sealed!

THIS should be a real eye-opener…

And every statement is backed up by a link to verification.

Make sure this makes the rounds before November, 2012!!!!!

I knew they had both lost their law licenses, but I didn't know why until I read this.

This is legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee. It's the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois; and they are very strict and mean as hell. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost 65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license that I worked so hard and long to earn.

Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Hussein Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A "Voluntary Surrender" is not something where you decide "Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?" and forget to renew your license. No, a "Voluntary Surrender" is something you do when you've been accused of something, and you 'voluntarily surrender" your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. So, we have the first black President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.
Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/ ... w-license/ (http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/)

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Hussein Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. "He did not hold the title of Professor of Law," said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03 ... title.html (http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html) ;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S. Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence ... not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confu ... ependence/ (http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/)

9. Free Republic: In the State of the Union Address, President Obama said: "We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr. President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it's hard to keep facts straight.

10-23-2012, 04:27 PM
First Couple provides more false info as does Romney...always fact check before you insert foot in mouth...ck out TRUE facts ref the Obama's law licenses...simply go the link listed...
www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp (http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicenses.asp)

10-23-2012, 05:03 PM
I don't need to verify any facts. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Everyone not sticking their head in the sand has seen the presidents actions for last four years. His left of center ideology is sending our country in the wrong direction. We live in a land of opportunity. Go out there and put forth an effort to get ahead instead of hating your neighbors for their success and demanding what the president calls, "spreading the wealth." The president is shrinking the middle class with all his entitlement programs, taxing us more and more and thus spreading the wealth. I don't mind paying my share of taxes but I want to keep every penny I can. Unlike my neighbor who'd rather get government hand outs on my dime. The president has succeeded in waging class warfare. History has proven it's a textbook socialist strategy in "reforming" governments.

10-23-2012, 06:51 PM
I don't need to verify any facts. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Everyone not sticking their head in the sand has seen the presidents actions for last four years. His left of center ideology is sending our country in the wrong direction. We live in a land of opportunity. Go out there and put forth an effort to get ahead instead of hating your neighbors for their success and demanding what the president calls, "spreading the wealth." The president is shrinking the middle class with all his entitlement programs, taxing us more and more and thus spreading the wealth. I don't mind paying my share of taxes but I want to keep every penny I can. Unlike my neighbor who'd rather get government hand outs on my dime. The president has succeeded in waging class warfare. History has proven it's a textbook socialist strategy in "reforming" governments.
You are so dead on. People need to wake up.

10-23-2012, 10:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVN2MMui ... ature=sdig (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVN2MMuiedI&=feature=sdig)

10-24-2012, 03:12 PM
" badges we dont need no stinkin' badges "
" facts we dont need no stinkin' facts "
Talk about putting your head in the sand , evidently you presume to speak of soialist policies and acts...please elaborate as to which specific acts, laws , bills that have been enacted under the aegis of the current administration that are in fact socialist....or perhaps as exhibited by the Republican candidate your position changes/flip flops daily...

10-24-2012, 03:47 PM
The only exception I have to have an abortion is in the case of the life of the mother," said Mourdock, the Tea Party-backed state treasurer. "I struggled with it myself for a long time, but I came to realize life is that gift from God. I think that even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen."
Rep. Todd Akin, the anti-abortion congressman who infamously asserted that women don't get pregnant from "legitimate rape."
The above quotes appear to represent the views of two Republican candidates for US Senate. Remarkable that ANYONE, especially women, would even consider electing such a Neanderthal to the esteemed office of the US Senate.

10-24-2012, 04:08 PM
The independent fact-checking site Politifact has ranked Romney's claim that the Navy is the smallest it's been since 1917 as a "pants on fire" falsehood.

10-24-2012, 04:21 PM
Romney's running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), also endorsed Mourdock's Senate bid at an Indiana fundraiser last month.

"Please, please send us Richard Mourdock," Ryan told more than 100 supporters. "We need this man in the United States Senate."

10-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Talk about putting your head in the sand , evidently you presume to speak of soialist policies and acts...please elaborate as to which specific acts, laws , bills that have been enacted under the aegis of the current administration that are in fact socialist....or perhaps as exhibited by the Republican candidate your position changes/flip flops daily...
You want specific acts:
1 obamacare - road to socialize medicine
2 major takeover of GM - Govn to control of over 51% share if company and injected a govnerment employee on GM board of directors
3 major stock holder of AIG insurance company
4 investing in $90 billion in private green companies. Not investing in RD but actual investing in the company
5 by passing senate conformation of key administration positions and appointing people as carzs
I can continue to give you examples of "socialist act" but I think I've made my case. The problem is with the ignorant who prefer to stick their heads in the sand because they fail to educate themselves instead they follow the uneducated

10-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Specific answers to specific acts,
1 Obamacare...everyone must pay for healthcare ( integral part of bill ) ergo non-socialist
2 Auto Bailout...Govt loaned money...repaid at higher interest rates then any available...all repaid...PROFIT by Govt ( profit does not translate with socialist ) ...auto industry saved...many thousands of jobs...now thriving...would you have preferred we let the industry die and then perhaps we could have shipped all those jobs in Asia along with all those other jobs Bain capital sent there..
3 AIG...oops these pesky facts keep getting in the way...AIG bailout done by Republican Administration ( George Bush although not too much mentioned about him these days )
4 Investments in alternative Energy are necessary to prepare us for the future when our fossil fuels will become as extinct as the Ivory Billed pileated woodpecker
5 see below list of Czars appointed...there seem to be a few Republican presidents on those list...Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My !!
Nixon 5 5 not senate approved
Ford 2 2 not senate approved
Reagan 1 1 not senate approved
Clinton 11 11 not senate approved
GHW Bush 3 0 not senate approved
GW Bush 49 28 not senate approved
Obama 43 33 not senate approved

10-25-2012, 04:39 PM
1 Obamacare...everyone must pay for healthcare ( integral part of bill ) ergo non-socialist
2 Auto Bailout...Govt loaned money...repaid at higher interest rates then any available...all repaid...PROFIT by Govt ( profit does not translate with socialist ) ...auto industry saved...many thousands of jobs...now thriving...would you have preferred we let the industry die and then perhaps we could have shipped all those jobs in Asia along with all those other jobs Bain capital sent there..
3 AIG...oops these pesky facts keep getting in the way...AIG bailout done by Republican Administration ( George Bush although not too much mentioned about him these days )
4 Investments in alternative Energy are necessary to prepare us for the future when our fossil fuels will become as extinct as the Ivory Billed pileated woodpecker
5 see below list of Czars appointed...there seem to be a few Republican presidents on those list...Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My !!

If you are a true "American" you will enjoy this one.

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY. JUST CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO AND HAS HAD 6 MILLION HITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JV ... dium#t=19* (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19*)

Thank you, Oklahoma.

I hope 100 million watch this! Oklahoma State University is located at
Stillwater, Oklahoma. This is without a doubt the best video that has come
out and apparently 6 million others think so, too, because there have been 6
million hits in 4 days.

Please watch it and don't forget to vote.

God Bless America!
America

10-26-2012, 03:11 AM
Lime MPD. Believe

10-26-2012, 01:58 PM
Vote for Obama

10-26-2012, 03:09 PM

What is your definition of a "true American "....are not all of US Citizens true Americans....if a person is not a Republican/Conservative are they not true Americans...if a person has a different religious belief other then Christian are they not true Americans...if a person is a legal immigrant are they not true Americans....or perhaps only the native Americans, that we so royally screwed out of their culture never mind their land, are the only true Americans....wrapping ones self in the flag is available to all ...not just those of one political bent.

10-27-2012, 03:09 AM
I vote for Frank Casanova

10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Vote yes

10-28-2012, 04:28 AM

What is your definition of a "true American "....are not all of US Citizens true Americans....if a person is not a Republican/Conservative are they not true Americans...if a person has a different religious belief other then Christian are they not true Americans...if a person is a legal immigrant are they not true Americans....or perhaps only the native Americans, that we so royally screwed out of their culture never mind their land, are the only true Americans....wrapping ones self in the flag is available to all ...not just those of one political bent.

Actually. Being an American is not a matter of Citizenship, it is instead a state of mind.
You are right in that it not necessary to belong to any particular political party or religion to be a “True American”
A true American wants to be an American, not a foreigner living in America. This person wants to be absorbed in to the American Culture, work and fulfill his/her dreams. After all, that was the reason they came here. Cultural Diversity is practiced at the expense of the American Culture and where by it is commendable to remember one's past, you are here now and you should embrace, respect and practice the Culture of this country.
A true American does not put some other noun or descriptor before the word American when describing him/her self.
A true American realizes that the Constitution guarantees you the right to pursuit happiness, but whether you achieve it or not is up to you and how hard you are willing to work and what risks you are willing to take.
A true American will accept a helping hand when called for, but will never accept being supported by others for his entire life. A true American has too much pride and independence to accept that life style.
True Americans come in all colors and religions and the one thing they have in common is that they want a better future for themselves and their children. They know that the basic principles of our founding fathers is the only guarantee to achieve this goal and that Progressive Socialism is not the answer.
Wrap yourself in the flag, pledge allegiance to it and think of the country instead of yourself.

10-28-2012, 12:59 PM

Actually. Being an American is not a matter of Citizenship, it is instead a state of mind.
You are right in that it not necessary to belong to any particular political party or religion to be a “True American”
A true American wants to be an American, not a foreigner living in America. This person wants to be absorbed in to the American Culture, work and fulfill his/her dreams. After all, that was the reason they came here. Cultural Diversity is practiced at the expense of the American Culture and where by it is commendable to remember one's past, you are here now and you should embrace, respect and practice the Culture of this country.
A true American does not put some other noun or descriptor before the word American when describing him/her self.
A true American realizes that the Constitution guarantees you the right to pursuit happiness, but whether you achieve it or not is up to you and how hard you are willing to work and what risks you are willing to take.
A true American will accept a helping hand when called for, but will never accept being supported by others for his entire life. A true American has too much pride and independence to accept that life style.
True Americans come in all colors and religions and the one thing they have in common is that they want a better future for themselves and their children. They know that the basic principles of our founding fathers is the only guarantee to achieve this goal and that Progressive Socialism is not the answer.
Wrap yourself in the flag, pledge allegiance to it and think of the country instead of yourself.
Excellent. Now go out and vote for Mitt the only TRUE American running for pres.

10-29-2012, 05:20 AM
YES. OBAMA 2012. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!

11-05-2012, 03:16 AM
This race is almost over.

I am guest blogger and I approve this message

11-05-2012, 03:33 AM
This tells the story of what Obama "inherited."

Please don't just skim over this. It's not very long. Read it slowly and let it sink in.

If in doubt, FACT CHECK IT!

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd, 2009 (Obama's Inauguration). It was actually two years earlier, on January 3rd, 2007, that the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress. As of that day, the Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is "Bush's fault", think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress. At that date:
The Dow Jones closed at 12,621.77;
The GDP growth rate for the previous quarter was 3.5% ;
The Unemployment rate was 4.6% ;
George Bush's economic policies set a record of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH.

Remember the day...
January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?
BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!

They contributed to this CRISIS by (among many other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Starting in 2001, Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop the actions of Fannie & Freddie, because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest payoff from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? OBAMA!!

And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress.

So when someone tries to blame Bush..
REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007.... THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!"

Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress, and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party (until the Republicans regained a majority in the House in 2010).

Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.

In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases.

For 2009 though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.(Now it is the President bypassing Congress and ruling by Executive Orders)

And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending.

After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets.
If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit fourfold since January 20th.

The last thing that I would like to bring up is OBAMAS budget. WAIT! He has never passed a budget as required by law.NOBAMA

11-05-2012, 04:57 AM
This is so pathetic

11-07-2012, 11:00 PM

lol. Are you serious??? You must be one of those ring wing "birthers" lol.... :snicker:
SLAM DUNK!!!! IN YO FACE!!!! LOL :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker:

11-08-2012, 02:40 AM
JANUARY 13, 2013, MAKE SURE THAT YOU TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT YOUR PAY STUBS. AMERICA HAS VOTED AND YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, LIKE THE WORDS INSCRIBED IN THE CONSTITUTION, WE THE PEOPLE.

11-08-2012, 02:53 AM
Higher tax's and higher health insurance less money in your pocket but give away some more food stamps, free phones, and free insurance to everyone else.

11-08-2012, 06:43 AM
For all of you working people please work harder. I need a new Obamaphone and I want an increase in my food stamps so can eat more free steak and shrimp. Thank youand please work harder so I don't have to. Gob bless you and God bless Obama. As Jorge Jefferson said we moveing on up.

11-08-2012, 09:27 PM
This is what some of you liberal demo fools voted for on the following video, turn up the volume and listen to a TYPICAL Obummer supporter, I just watched again,and Im ill :oops:
Sickening }http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

11-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Sorry click here } http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio :roll:

11-10-2012, 07:42 AM
Guess what guys and gals. THE ELECTION IS OVER! Whatever you say , nothing is going to change the outcome. So grow up, grow a pair, and keep on trucking. Nothing is going to change the outcome of the election. And with the GOP not having 60 votes in the senate, they is no over riding a filibuster. So all your *****ing, moaning, Bull Shit, is useless.

12-13-2012, 11:38 PM
[quote="Anal Threat":oo4c03uc]You can shove your conspiracy theories where the sun dont shine. When men are young, smart , and Idealistic, it is common for them to do or say things they will later regret. This is a part of growing up. John Kerry did and said things when he was young that came back to bite him later, like talking against the war and throwing away his medals. The Prez must've had a tough life growing up because he is a black man who is half white growing up in a white house hold. It is understandable that he would try to embrace one of the certain groups as his own, any dummy can see that. We all need to identify with some sort of group to feel a sense of belonging.

Yes, and you can go back to cuba or mexico and do the same.....
This sense of belonging to a group that you share common ideology with is important.
I firmly believe that he should travel to Kenya and stay there with his father's remains where he will be surrounded by his likeness.[/quote:oo4c03uc]

12-13-2012, 11:39 PM
[quote="Anal Threat":36nshfpt]You can shove your conspiracy theories where the sun dont shine. When men are young, smart , and Idealistic, it is common for them to do or say things they will later regret. This is a part of growing up. John Kerry did and said things when he was young that came back to bite him later, like talking against the war and throwing away his medals. The Prez must've had a tough life growing up because he is a black man who is half white growing up in a white house hold. It is understandable that he would try to embrace one of the certain groups as his own, any dummy can see that. We all need to identify with some sort of group to feel a sense of belonging.

I firmly believe that he should travel to Kenya and stay there with his father's remains where he will be surrounded by his likeness.[/quote:36nshfpt]
Yes, and you can go back to cuba or mexico and do the same.....

12-22-2012, 04:28 AM
The independent fact-checking site Politifact has ranked Romney's claim that the Navy is the smallest it's been since 1917 as a "pants on fire" falsehood.
yAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHA!!! :lol:

12-22-2012, 04:32 AM
yEAH?? Well just give me a pack of Bubble yum and some skittles thennnn.....

12-22-2012, 04:34 AM

OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY. JUST CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO AND HAS HAD 6 MILLION HITS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JV ... dium#t=19* (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=JVAhr4hZDJE&vq=medium#t=19*)

Thank you, Oklahoma.

I hope 100 million watch this! Oklahoma State University is located at
Stillwater, Oklahoma. This is without a doubt the best video that has come
out and apparently 6 million others think so, too, because there have been 6
million hits in 4 days.

Please watch it and don't forget to vote.

God Bless America!
America
GARBAGE!!!!!

01-25-2013, 05:02 PM
GOD SPEED