PDA

View Full Version : Atrocities Runing Rampant

09-13-2012, 07:34 PM
I want to start off with a brief introduction behind my reasoning for selecting to identify myself as Patrick Henry over my true legal name.
Patrick Henry was one of the leading figures of American Revolution and a prominent political founder who saw the formation of initial Independent United States. Henry is known for being the most prominent revolutionary leader who raised his voice against the government corruption and atrocities against people of America.

Its unfortunate that I have to result to anonymity to post this, but, in today's day and age of economic uncertainty ones home stability must be priority number one. For now. This post is not a bash and trash that this site is so infamously know for. I am reluctantly using this platform as a means to bring issues to our Chief's attention without the looming certainty of retaliatory repercussions. Now to the issues.

Favoritism and the "Double Standard":
To be honest, favoritism exists in every aspect of human life. The issue is should it be allowed in a professional work environment. Chief, why is it that the double standard so predominant in every decision made by the Command Staff? I/we will not give examples I/we would rather the Officers that will undoubtedly respond to this post chime in with there own observations.

Civilian PD Employee Power:
This is a very "Hot Button" issue. The only thing I/we want to ask is How much is too much?

Overtime Details:
We have much more than we ever had. Even those who wanted to were allowed to work Memorial Day weekend at the beach. We have you to thank for this. In reference to the traffic detail. Why do we get the less desirable details on our own campus when outside agencies are allowed to bask in their cool 70 degrees vehicles why we bake to Cuban toast? Who monitors the Sgt. to insure the OT details are being given based only on the OT list? Lastly why are there OT details that do not appear on the OT event list for everyone to put in for but show up as worked/paid?

Training:
Why is it nearly impossible to be approved for training? Do the Course Request forms even get to your desk? I/we all know that you are all for training as long as it does not cause an overtime issue. So it seems highly unusual that requests are being denied when that isn't the case.

Seniority:
Where is the Seniority list?

Others that will respond to this, please try to keep it civil and to the point. As previously stated this is not a trashing thread. The Chief does read this, this is our chance to use this site for something positive.

Until next time,

Patrick Henry

09-13-2012, 09:12 PM
We have an incompetent Administration and a Chief who encourages officers to look elsewhere...Period the end

09-14-2012, 04:37 AM
This man tried to win us over with a cheezy smile and a few bad jokes, but those of us with education beyond a GED realize his ministry is tainted.

09-15-2012, 12:31 PM
I believe the issues you detailed can be remedied by an active and competant union.
FIU union representation has vanished over the years and seems to now work for the
administration. Frankie and the China man are two lazy clowns unable to solve basic math
or write at an elementary level. Until they place checks and balances on those in charge of
those departments or grieve them nothing will change.
If my memory serves me well that how Pablo was removed from his duties.

09-17-2012, 02:46 AM
I most certainly agree with the above, but what would be the solution? Our current PBA Reps aren't going to push certain issues because they largely benefit from some of them. One example is the invisible overtime. And memory does serve you correctly, Barrios was relieved of that duty for said reason. Should the same steps be taken as before? A better question is, is he allowed to "run his own ship" because no one else will do the work?

11-01-2012, 04:54 AM

02-25-2013, 07:34 AM
???