PDA

View Full Version : Scott Israel - Cop to Cop

09-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Clearly, the most distasteful part of this whole process for Scott Israel has been, having to ask his family, friends and supporters for their hard earned money in support of his campaign. However, without people like you, who understand the mechanics of politics his becoming Sheriff would not be possible.

So I wanted to take this opportunity-------- to say------- thank you, thank you for your unwavering support, generosity, and loyal friendship. Scott Israel is a person who greatly appreciates your support, confidence and will never take it for granted.

Scott Israel will be honest, fair and always value the opinions of all the members of the Broward Sheriff's Office.......

09-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Right.......just like all his little buddies comments on this site. I'm not voting for either of these tools.

09-09-2012, 11:22 AM
A failure to vote is a vote for Lamberti. Just admit it you like Al but are imbarrassed to openly support him because he is such a crappy Sheriff.

09-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Clearly, the most distasteful part of this whole process for Scott Israel has been, having to ask his family, friends and supporters for their hard earned money in support of his campaign. However, without people like you, who understand the mechanics of politics his becoming Sheriff would not be possible.

So I wanted to take this opportunity-------- to say------- thank you, thank you for your unwavering support, generosity, and loyal friendship. Scott Israel is a person who greatly appreciates your support, confidence and will never take it for granted.

Scott Israel will be honest, fair and always value the opinions of all the members of the Broward Sheriff's Office.......
Don't spend your money on another losing cause. :devil:

09-09-2012, 04:00 PM

Don't spend your money on another losing cause. :devil:

Hay Thank You for that,,but don't worry I would never give a penny to Lamberti!!!

09-10-2012, 11:18 AM
A failure to vote is a vote for Lamberti. Just admit it you like Al but are imbarrassed to openly support him because he is such a crappy Sheriff.

A failure to vote is a vote for Lamberti? That's my right to vote or not to vote. Sounds like another Israel online douche. Between you guys and Lambertis nitwits I wish there was a 3rd independent candidate that we could choose from.