PDA

View Full Version : Israel's Top Decision Makers

08-29-2012, 01:34 AM
glad to hear something is happening to that Amy Rose... Ethics violations I would love to see it.... She is despicable and embarrassing to the political world

08-29-2012, 02:20 AM
In my opinion,

Scott Israel will be highly visible, logical, optimistic, confident, action oriented leader who's always willing to listen and value the opinions of others.

In view of that, I believe he will review the entire agency in order to develop a key team, set goals, and promote a new direction with a premier vision for the future of the organization. "Cutting Edge Policing"

Scott Israel will bring a vision for a better BSO and make certain the men and women understand how they will get there as a TEAM where core values, integrity and camaraderie serve as the framework.

More importantly, Scott Israel fully understands that it's his obligation to step up to the challenges of a shared vision of a responsible Sheriff’s Department characterized, above all, by the integrity of its leadership.

08-29-2012, 02:28 AM
1st, Ken Jenne, Russ DePerna, Ron Caccitore, are not running for Sheriff.

As for Ken Jenne, as a Sheriff, he was well respected and built a tremendous organization.

BSO was well equipped and prepared with new cars, capitol plans, patrol district expansion, equipment, technology, and much more.

The problem with Ken was he trusted Al Lamberti ?

What has Lamberti brought to the table except his bitter, vindictive and dysfunctional organizational structure?

Like Ken Jenne or not, I consider him a friend and someone that provided for his agency.......

God Speed Ken!