PDA

View Full Version : Chief leave now

08-25-2012, 08:20 PM
We need new leadership in our dept, Chadwick enjoy your retirement it time for this Police Dept to go to another level. Good Luck

08-26-2012, 12:45 AM
We need new leadership in our dept, Chadwick enjoy your retirement it time for this Police Dept to go to another level. Good Luck

WOW!!!!!!!! Your get a new assist city manager over police and fire, and "someone" post saying it is time to go to another level. It has started. The push to get rid of you chief is on. Who, would gain the most by your leaving chief? Who craves the title of Chief Of Police beyond all others yet each time he applies, they end on the no list? Be very careful Chadwich. Vest up, this person is a back shooter.

08-26-2012, 04:59 PM

It's A-holes like you that need to leave. Take your disgruntled ass on down the road.

08-26-2012, 10:31 PM
I agree this site should not even exist... It just breads disgusting remarks and rips the agency apart. More than ever we need to sick together now and help each other. We need to get under one goal and more everyone in that direction.. We all bleed red... Lets work together instead of being all about the me people...

08-27-2012, 02:03 AM
Checked with the H.R. Chadwick is on the DROP and has to leave in Nov 2012. Let the in-fighting begin. Who will be the next Chief????

1. Internal
2, External
3. Broward takes over

08-27-2012, 03:03 AM
Checked with the H.R. Chadwick is on the DROP and has to leave in Nov 2012. Let the in-fighting begin. Who will be the next Chief????

1. Internal
2, External
3. Broward takes over

If your post is correct, your getting Frank Fernandez. End of discussion. Forget about putting any other name on here. FF doesn't have a clue about fire operation the manager gig is bogus till November, if your not a B S artist.

08-27-2012, 04:55 PM
All this rain is making my hair so soft. I don't have to buy any conditioner!

08-27-2012, 05:50 PM

1. Internal
2, External
3. Broward takes over

If your post is correct, your getting Frank Fernandez. End of discussion. Forget about putting any other name on here. FF doesn't have a clue about fire operation the manager gig is bogus till November, if your not a B S artist.

08-27-2012, 07:39 PM

Sounds like the same City of Miami guy that got fired by FF trying to sir the sh..t and divide the troops....don't play into it....he is a cancer trying to cause problems in HPD by spreading mis-information and rumors.....be smarts...don't let him drive you....you are smarter than that......judge people for what they do and you see.... not for what some clown with an agenda comes here and hides behind a keyboard and claims to be true because it fits what he is trying to push to cause problems as he tries to play on your emotions.....be smart.

08-29-2012, 02:44 AM

Sounds like the same City of Miami guy that got fired by FF trying to sir the sh..t and divide the troops....don't play into it....he is a cancer trying to cause problems in HPD by spreading mis-information and rumors.....be smarts...don't let him drive you....you are smarter than that......judge people for what they do and you see.... not for what some clown with an agenda comes here and hides behind a keyboard and claims to be true because it fits what he is trying to push to cause problems as he tries to play on your emotions.....be smart.

Yes be smart. Check the Miami Herald archives. Or google frankie's name and Lt Jeffery Locke. You sound like a desperate Boy King afraid of the truth. Guess which one of your many victims I am.

08-29-2012, 04:29 AM
Only poster SHOPlifter that got fired, best friend of FOP president....call your probation officer, take your meds and go to bed tomorrow you can use the computer again and attack frankie.

08-29-2012, 05:09 AM
Only poster SHOPlifter that got fired, best friend of FOP president....call your probation officer, take your meds and go to bed tomorrow you can use the computer again and attack frankie.

Frankie, you do not even know my name. That is how wrong you are. But that is one of your traits to go off half ****ed when your wrong. Who is the shoplifter anyways? And telling the truth, is not attacking, it is warning the unknowing. Funny, your saying I am the shoplifter, but NOT DENING THE STORY ARE YOU B K? LOL LT JEFFERY LOCKE that is the name that is your NO NO FRANKIE.

08-31-2012, 07:28 AM
Here is something you should know while I entertain myself with you. FF does not read any of this junk nor does he go on any of these sites nor he will not even discuss them. Trust me I know, he says they cancer and garbage and that they mean nothing. So other than you entertaining me it means NADA. He doesn't even know, he will not allow anyone to even bring it up. So you can continue to write here and pretend in your deluded mind that you are actually communicating with him but you are not. I know by now you are crying and I really didn't want to tell you because I enjoy your fantasy land stories but when you really want to challenge institutional history of the Miami PD I be will happy to give you a run for your money. You see I was in the inter-circle of a great deal of things there that you write about I just can't give you to many details because then I will be out in the open and I my friend can play this game with the best. As a matter of fact I have and have alway come out on top. The list is long and distinguished. But here is taste for you.. I drove the FOP guy around that collect the absentee ballots for your vote of no confidence. I was also the person that delivered the FOP message to FF when they tried to work out a deal with him and said they would support him to be the next Chief of Police if he would publicly come out against T$ for the Lexus issue. But FF said No thanks. That my friend is loyalty and I understand it maybe a foreign concept for you but for some of us it woven into to us and a way of life. Although he did not approved of the Lexus issue it was not proper for him to say anything publicly. You see in the circles I come from "Those who know don't say and those who say don't know". So you can continue to "say" what ever you wish because it means NADA, the reality is you really don't "know".....Your knowledge is limited and clouded by your hate. Perhaps someday your depth of knowledge will reach a level that will allow us to debate at a higher level but for now it is a bit shallow. I understand your goal is to bad mouth him, create hate and dislike but people see right through this. But please continue with the childish Frankie this and Frankie that at the very least you are not playing with matches.

08-31-2012, 11:45 PM
Here is something you should know while I entertain myself with you. FF does not read any of this junk nor does he go on any of these sites nor he will not even discuss them. Trust me I know, he says they cancer and garbage and that they mean nothing. So other than you entertaining me it means NADA. He doesn't even know, he will not allow anyone to even bring it up. So you can continue to write here and pretend in your deluded mind that you are actually communicating with him but you are not. I know by now you are crying and I really didn't want to tell you because I enjoy your fantasy land stories but when you really want to challenge institutional history of the Miami PD I be will happy to give you a run for your money. You see I was in the inter-circle of a great deal of things there that you write about I just can't give you to many details because then I will be out in the open and I my friend can play this game with the best. As a matter of fact I have and have alway come out on top. The list is long and distinguished. But here is taste for you.. I drove the FOP guy around that collect the absentee ballots for your vote of no confidence. I was also the person that delivered the FOP message to FF when they tried to work out a deal with him and said they would support him to be the next Chief of Police if he would publicly come out against T$ for the Lexus issue. But FF said No thanks. That my friend is loyalty and I understand it maybe a foreign concept for you but for some of us it woven into to us and a way of life. Although he did not approved of the Lexus issue it was not proper for him to say anything publicly. You see in the circles I come from "Those who know don't say and those who say don't know". So you can continue to "say" what ever you wish because it means NADA, the reality is you really don't "know".....Your knowledge is limited and clouded by your hate. Perhaps someday your depth of knowledge will reach a level that will allow us to debate at a higher level but for now it is a bit shallow. I understand your goal is to bad mouth him, create hate and dislike but people see right through this. But please continue with the childish Frankie this and Frankie that at the very least you are not playing with matches.

You want everyone to believe Mr. Super Ego doesn't read everything written about him? And of course he doesn't allow talking about it. It destroys his perfect imagine of himself. Frank was toxic at the MPD when he was crowned chief. Guess the 87% vote is lies too huh? And now tell the lie the retirees voted which is B S? But when he becomes your next chief, then do not ***** about the, I told you so. But if your SWAT, don't worry about it.

09-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm glad to see "YOU" wrote he has a "perfect image" and that YOU are trying to "destroy it". I now understand how you view him and your goals. Thank you for making it clear for us.

12-04-2012, 02:58 AM
come on Chad get the F= out of here!!

12-06-2012, 11:55 PM
I am just happy that the assistant Chief has publically come out and defended the minorities as shown through the sunsentinal article. Chief Jones I applaud you for defending other races religious beliefs and your overwhelming message of tolerance you protrayed by writing that letter in response to the cooper city commission. Maybe you could come speak at some of the local mosgues or temples. You message of kindless and tolerance should be repeated at all lineups. I am also hopingyou will consider letting the female employees/officers wear the muslam head scarf if they choose to do so. You are a Leader Mr Jones. Keep up the good work.

12-07-2012, 02:07 AM
that was agreat post supporting FF Bobbie. When are you going to work at HPD?

12-07-2012, 07:14 PM
What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

12-07-2012, 10:27 PM
If you believe that then he and the City Mgr have a bridge in Brooklyn they will sell you for Cheap!!

12-08-2012, 05:58 PM
The next Chief will be an outsider so accept it and prepare for it and don't be shocked when it happens. The City Manager and A/City Mgr will go through the motions and look within but rest assured you will be getting an Outsider. Has the wonderful City Mgr done anything to appease the PD since she arrived??? Believe me she isn't starting now. The only thing they are doing by looking within is determining who will be the Assistant Chiefs. You can take that to the bank.

12-09-2012, 03:31 AM
The next Chief will be an outsider so accept it and prepare for it and don't be shocked when it happens. The City Manager and A/City Mgr will go through the motions and look within but rest assured you will be getting an Outsider. Has the wonderful City Mgr done anything to appease the PD since she arrived??? Believe me she isn't starting now. The only thing they are doing by looking within is determining who will be the Assistant Chiefs. You can take that to the bank.

You said FF would fire CW and be the Chief. He came to line ups and said CW would retire at the end of his drop and that he was an ACM not a chief candidate. CW will retire at the end of January which ends his DROP. You have been proven wrong by his actions. FF pushed for an inside Chief according to the letter put out by the City. They are now looking inside for the Chief even though the Union pushed for Lamberti an outsider that is supported by the union. I think they will realize we have talent inside and we will have an inside Chief. This will prove you wrong again so don't run to the bank like mr. Bullsh..t said. The wonderful City Mgr as u call her has manage to negotiate with the Civilian & Fire union. PD union doesn't want to negotiate. JM wants to fight, bad mouth and misfeed information. JM wants full control and he can't control the manager or the Asst Manager. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. We only have ourselves to blame for allowing it. Maybe just maybe we should try a different approach since it appears to be working for others. If anything has been proven is that JM has failed over and over again. JM has to put us first and leave his ego at home it is hurting us all. Times have changed and the old ways don't work. Time for change is here. :cop:

12-10-2012, 04:32 PM
What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

That was even released to the Miami Herald. I think either Jimmy or Vinnie should be the next chief. :wink:

12-15-2012, 04:11 AM
[quote="question?":2qu3p6tq]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

That was even released to the Miami Herald. I think either Jimmy or Vinnie should be the next chief. :wink:[/quote:2qu3p6tq]
That would be good, if you wanted numerous internal lawsuits

12-16-2012, 10:05 PM
[quote="question?":1ah93eab]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

That was even released to the Miami Herald. I think either Jimmy or Vinnie should be the next chief. :wink:
That would be good, if you wanted numerous internal lawsuits[/quote:1ah93eab]

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:

12-20-2012, 03:57 AM
[quote="Two finger typist":3edengum][quote="question?":3edengum]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

That would be good, if you wanted numerous internal lawsuits[/quote:3edengum]

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:[/quote:3edengum]
Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served you subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.

12-20-2012, 05:09 AM
[quote="Two finger typist":3kpnzt9j][quote="question?":3kpnzt9j]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:[/quote:3kpnzt9j]
Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served you subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.[/quote:3kpnzt9j]

This what i think of your soup-in-an, you are a moron...you scare no one...do what you have to do and stop barking.....dogs that bark don't bite. Get ready for the bite. :snicker:

12-21-2012, 06:23 AM
[quote=Guest][quote="Two finger typist":2w4tjfxw][quote="question?":2w4tjfxw]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:[/quote:2w4tjfxw]
Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served your subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.[/quote:2w4tjfxw]

This what i think of your soup-in-an, you are a moron...you scare no one...do what you have to do and stop barking.....dogs that bark don't bite. Get ready for the bite. :snicker:[/quote:2w4tjfxw]
How do you get anyone is trying to scare anyone from that post? You're comprehension is questionable. Are facts scary to you? If so then I see how you would interpret that as "scary". "get ready for the bite" That sounds like a threat, but again typical. Its not scary it is entertaining. You're just kicking the dog to see if it bites. You might find there are several dogs on the sidelines not barking at all waiting to go. So you go ahead and keep kicking the bait dog . Your tough guy antics just make you look like a bully.

12-22-2012, 12:37 AM
[quote="Two finger typist":1lep9o9d][quote="question?":1lep9o9d]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:[/quote:1lep9o9d]
Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served you subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.[/quote:1lep9o9d]

Hostile work lawsuits my ass. City Hall doesn't squash complaints, they investigate them. If complaints were rejected they obviously had no merit. Stop your whining, grow up, and act like an adult.

12-22-2012, 10:34 PM
[quote=Guest][quote="Two finger typist":1ehc0ivk][quote="question?":1ehc0ivk]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

Stop smoking crack.....lawsuits .....its a right to work state and article 11 of the collective bargaining agreement says the CITY MANAGER can name who ever she wants....Not Chad, Not Marano. Lawsuit this....... :snicker:
Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served your subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.[/quote:1ehc0ivk]

This what i think of your soup-in-an, you are a moron...you scare no one...do what you have to do and stop barking.....dogs that bark don't bite. Get ready for the bite. :snicker:[/quote:1ehc0ivk]
How do you get anyone is trying to scare anyone from that post? You're comprehension is questionable. Are facts scary to you? If so then I see how you would interpret that as "scary". "get ready for the bite" That sounds like a threat, but again typical. Its not scary it is entertaining. You're just kicking the dog to see if it bites. You might find there are several dogs on the sidelines not barking at all waiting to go. So you go ahead and keep kicking the bait dog . Your tough guy antics just make you look like a bully.[/quote:1ehc0ivk]

Your dogs have no teeth feed them mash potato :devil:

Here is an entertaining fact for you; one of your dogs ran under the fence and into the HPD property unit (Evidence Room) last week and took some bones. I hear this was normal behavior for this dog in the past and you just covered it up. Please try to control your dogs! Maybe you can give him some OXY. I think that is a theft and of all places a police evidence room. Doesn't that put your evidence in other cases in jeopardy of questions by defense attorneys. Maybe a call to Howard Finkelstein at the Public Defenders Office will help out.

Now here is an interesting question for you under the "Brady Rule" Brady vs Maryland 373 US 83 wasn't CW required to notify the State Attorneys Office and them the Public Defenders Office on all cases were evidence was kept at the HPD evidence room.

By the way a threat requires Word or Act to do violence and the apparent ability to do so. These are called elements of a crime. Go back to K9 school with your puppies.

01-03-2013, 10:59 AM
[quote="say no 2 drugs":1g4vdry4][quote=Guest][quote="Two finger typist":1g4vdry4][quote="question?":1g4vdry4]What a moron...how does that post support FF ? The guy has already said it will be an inside Chief.

Wow, R U stupid or what, not talking about appointment lawsuit, I am speaking of the numerous hostile workplace lawsuits just simmering below the surface. City Hall was able to squash some of them but that won't last for ever... so keep snickering and get ready to be served your subpeona. Apparently you got no clue what's going on but City Hall does.[/quote:1g4vdry4]

This what i think of your soup-in-an, you are a moron...you scare no one...do what you have to do and stop barking.....dogs that bark don't bite. Get ready for the bite. :snicker:[/quote:1g4vdry4]
How do you get anyone is trying to scare anyone from that post? You're comprehension is questionable. Are facts scary to you? If so then I see how you would interpret that as "scary". "get ready for the bite" That sounds like a threat, but again typical. Its not scary it is entertaining. You're just kicking the dog to see if it bites. You might find there are several dogs on the sidelines not barking at all waiting to go. So you go ahead and keep kicking the bait dog . Your tough guy antics just make you look like a bully.[/quote:1g4vdry4]

Your dogs have no teeth feed them mash potato :devil:

Here is an entertaining fact for you; one of your dogs ran under the fence and into the HPD property unit (Evidence Room) last week and took some bones. I hear this was normal behavior for this dog in the past and you just covered it up. Please try to control your dogs! Maybe you can give him some OXY. I think that is a theft and of all places a police evidence room. Doesn't that put your evidence in other cases in jeopardy of questions by defense attorneys. Maybe a call to Howard Finkelstein at the Public Defenders Office will help out.

Now here is an interesting question for you under the "Brady Rule" Brady vs Maryland 373 US 83 wasn't CW required to notify the State Attorneys Office and them the Public Defenders Office on all cases were evidence was kept at the HPD evidence room.

By the way a threat requires Word or Act to do violence and the apparent ability to do so. These are called elements of a crime. Go back to K9 school with your puppies.[/quote:1g4vdry4]

I guess the dog catcher likes cartoons.. Cute little red weenie with the devils crown?

01-04-2013, 10:27 PM

ok then..... the next level will be ex major from the city of miami

01-07-2013, 02:25 AM

ok then..... the next level will be ex major from the city of miami

And who would that be??

01-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Frank Fernandez.

01-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Frank Fernandez.

1 Banana 1

01-10-2013, 02:33 AM
If the City Manger does appoint Assistant City Manager Fernandez as the Interim Chief, why not give him a chance instead of demonizing him? Assistant City Manager Fernandez has been pushing for an inside Chief all along. Why JM and his minions would want to piss him and the City Manager off is beyound comprehension. Is it not "better" to promote from within or is it only "better" in JM's eyes if the City Manager promotes JM's choice?

01-10-2013, 03:10 AM
If the City Manger does appoint Assistant City Manager Fernandez as the Interim Chief, why not give him a chance instead of demonizing him? Assistant City Manager Fernandez has been pushing for an inside Chief all along. Why JM and his minions would want to piss him and the City Manager off is beyound comprehension. Is it not "better" to promote from within or is it only "better" in JM's eyes if the City Manager promotes JM's choice?

The assistant city manager applied for a dozen chiefs jobs after he was going to get demoted to lieutenant at the Miami Police Department once Chief Timoney was fired. He didn't get any job he appllied for. Hollywood's inept city manager hired him when he couldn't get a job anywhere else. He is not qualified to be the police chief.