PDA

View Full Version : Loop rd

08-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Look like the tribals aren't safe no more. The Feds are after yo asses. Keep committing crimes and run home scared to be safe. Well guess who be knockin on yo doors now. Knock knock its the Feds can't skip out on your crimes now.

08-27-2012, 12:35 AM
If this is true! it's about time. They need discipline

08-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Are you guys that retarted. Geez these dumb ass park rangers dont know what they are doing. Geez those so called feds are gonna put us indians back in our place. I for one haha for one know that its only a matter of time before. Yes, our lawyers will work things out.

08-30-2012, 03:07 AM
Park Ranger= Scared

Bernie Roman=short, scared and the savior of the tribe?

Bring back Dexter and he could whoop some good old azzzzz

11-14-2012, 07:21 AM
Well we had those two park rangers transferred out of here. Maybe people do not know how far our reach goes. Funny they acted like badazzes till we handed them their own azzes.

11-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Well we had those two park rangers transferred out of here. Maybe people do not know how far our reach goes. Funny they acted like badazzes till we handed them their own azzes.

see how that works the next time you get stopped coming from Don Carters or that late night coke run to Miami. "officer you get right me a ticket, I am a oppressed people" :devil: :evil:

11-20-2012, 09:09 AM

see how that works the next time you get stopped coming from Don Carters or that late night coke run to Miami. "officer you get right me a ticket, I am a oppressed people" :devil: :evil:

Ok, sounds like you have not patrolled out here for a few years. So maybe you should go gather your info. from somewhere before you post. Just to let you know Don Carters has been gone for a few years and if your a park ranger responding maybe you should become familiar with the internet. If your one of our former cops then damn you must be an old employee.