PDA

View Full Version : Proud first sponsor of Lee

08-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Please view the first proud sponsor of Lee B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qhdHnreVG4

08-22-2012, 10:01 PM
And you dumbass so what is wrong with Mr. Green giving a little history of Lee County's past and not banding hip hop music..

08-23-2012, 03:38 AM
Someone needs to let Mr. Green know it is the 22nd almost the 23rd. Where is this public endorsement? I thought this was coming on the 17 th.

08-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Maybe Lee should do a full page ad in the news press about his first proud endorsement by Willie Green. I have a dream! My dream is to stay out of jail and to be forgiven for my past 20 warrants and arrests. This guy hates law enforcement!

08-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Someone needs to let Mr. Green know it is the 22nd almost the 23rd. Where is this public endorsement? I thought this was coming on the 17 th.

I can't believe you missed the event it was huge! LB, Green and all LB supporters were there. A total of 15 people there including LB and Green. Two were from the church and the rest were all fired LCSO employees :lol:

LB we are sorry you were fired then brought back on a technicality. Then you left ashamed and you're pride broken abandoning your men in the middle of the shift. LB don't go away mad just go away. Save yourself and your supporters the shame of walking by your side. The only speech you will be giving is defeat.