PDA

View Full Version : lawsuit 101

08-21-2012, 01:58 AM
When you are trying to help your friend out during a lawsuit there are certain rules that one must follow. Rule #1; do not give you enemies any ammunition once so ever! Several days after Serianni’s trial, JP, Serianni’s personal friend, posted an unbelievable post on his website titled, this shit is far from over. In his posting he hovers VPD supervisors with the following statement, “possible attacks against VPD supervisors.” Really? That is just great. Why would you say something like this when your friend is attempting to sue the city for a hostile working environment? While I am pretty sure that I am not the only one to recognize this extreme error. I am sure that the city and its supervisors also read this dumbass knee jerk comment and are saving it for the right time. Of course, JP has since erased his posting; I cannot wait to hear the explanation? I am 100% positive it will be insulting with no logic. Some people just cannot accept when they have made a mistake. Confucius once said, “Never give a sword to a man who can't dance.”