PDA

View Full Version : Naacp, Willie Green, and Bush wacky

08-20-2012, 03:45 PM
FORT MYERS, Fla. (August 16, 2012) - The campaign of Lee Bushong for Lee County Sheriff announces major support from the Fort Myers community. Renowned and respected City of Palms community activist and civil rights leader Willie Green has endorsed Lee Bushong for Lee County Sheriff.

Mr. Bushong's consistent hard work in helping to prevent crime and heal the wounds of a violence stricken city have solidified his position as the candidate for Lee County Sheriff who will form a county wide united front in the fight against crime. Mr. Bushong, a former detective lieutenant with the Lee County Sheriff's Office, firmly believes the sheriff's position is one which represents all of Lee County and not just the unincorporated portions.

"Our community has waited a long time for a sheriff who truly believes in doing the right thing and backs it up with actions. I see this in Mr. Lee Bushong. November 6th is the day all of the communities in Lee County can take back the Sheriff’s Office and make our county safe." - Mr. Green also said.

During his eleven years of exceptional service achieving the rank of a commander with the Lee County Sheriff's Office, Lt. Bushong worked diligently to combat crime and lockup criminals no matter where in Lee County they tried to hide. "I can do a lot as a citizen and candidate now. The reality is that I can and will do so much more when Sheriff. November 6th will be a day of independence for law abiding Lee County citizens and a day of judgment for the criminal element." - said Lt. Bushong.

When asked how he felt about being supported by such an exceptional citizen of Lee County, Lt. Bushong said, "I am truly humbled and motivated more than ever before by the support of Willie Green and the thousands of Fort Myers and Lee County citizens he represents. Mr. Green is a man of strong conviction for justice and equality. That speaks directly to me. I will not let Lee County down."

08-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Who the hell is Willie Green???

08-20-2012, 09:29 PM

Willie has been around Fort Myers for a long time. Affiliated with the NAACP off and on, because he is elected, thrown out, barred, readmitted, you get the drill he likes to think he has power to throw around.

Generally anti law enforcement, he presents a fascade of pro law enforcement but will be the first at banging the ol drum the very second any of his brothers and sisters cry foul. Famous for initiating and demanding investigations of LEO's, and their respective terminations etc.

Never really does anything on positive notes except run his mouth quite frequently. He lost all respect from me and others years back the way he nearly took the doors off one of the main entrances barging in and demanding termination and accusing coverup of an incident that hadn't even made it downtown yet.

Says all white people are racist and globally instills such as one himself.

08-20-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm confused. This press release was written and released by Camp Bushy. It also says Mr. Green would make a public endorsement on Aug. 17th, yet the only place this exist is on Bushy's website. Second, it's Mr. Green does anyone (who votes) care? If it is true it only goes to bolster the Bushong is anti cop and wants to have the ultimate payback. It surely has nothing to do with making Lee County better.

08-20-2012, 11:42 PM
Can you still call yourself lieutenant after you were demoted?

08-21-2012, 12:28 AM
Go to the clerk's website if you want to see who Willie Green is. Start on the criminal side.

08-21-2012, 12:46 AM

Only LB called himself LT even when he was LT. But In his mind he always thought he was better then everyone else anyway.

The funny thing about all the email censorship is LB is the one who started it.

Flashback---- :evil: I AM THE ALL MIGHTY Lt. LB .... ALL BOLO EMAILS WILL BE APPROVED BY ME!! OR YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE!!! HOW DARE YOU SEND POLICE INFORMATION TO EVERYONE. I THE ALL MIGHTY OZ WILL MAKE THAT DECISION FOR YOU!!! :twisted:

LMAO I don't care who endorses LB he will NEVER get my vote!!

08-21-2012, 05:22 AM

Only LB called himself LT even when he was LT. But In his mind he always thought he was better then everyone else anyway.

The funny thing about all the email censorship is LB is the one who started it.

Flashback---- :evil: I AM THE ALL MIGHTY Lt. LB .... ALL BOLO EMAILS WILL BE APPROVED BY ME!! OR YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE!!! HOW DARE YOU SEND POLICE INFORMATION TO EVERYONE. I THE ALL MIGHTY OZ WILL MAKE THAT DECISION FOR YOU!!! :twisted:

LMAO I don't care who endorses LB he will NEVER get my vote!!

You Scott boys are getting nervous real early you ass kissing dimwits.

08-21-2012, 10:06 AM
Go away Brass Pu$$y!

08-21-2012, 10:47 AM
That's the same thing Fishy boys said about MS side being scared. Good luck LB, maybe you can get Willie to float you a loan, so you can at least have some money for signs, flers, etc :snicker: :snicker:

08-21-2012, 08:11 PM
Willie Green is a racist himself!!!! Who gives a crap Lee. Your weak and your wife loves FIREMEN! I mean really loves them, you have no idea what's coming Lee!!!!

08-21-2012, 11:11 PM
FORT MYERS, Fla. (August 16, 2012) -
When asked how he felt about being supported by such an exceptional citizen of Lee County, Lt. Bushong said, "I am truly humbled and motivated more than ever before by the support of Willie Green and the thousands of Fort Myers and Lee County citizens he represents. Mr. Green is a man of strong conviction for justice and equality. That speaks directly to me. I will not let Lee County down."

I assume Bushy or one of his cronies wrote this. What planet do you come from? EXCEPTIONAL CITIZEN????????

Dude you need a cup of wake up. Willie Green has initiated so many racially motivated complaints that were unfounded over the past 20 years against officers he has forgotten them.

Ask the tenured officers at LCSO and FMPD about him and they will tell you. This is nothing to be proud of unless you are specifically targeting the black vote. But I dont think that a lot of blacks take much confidence in him either. He is a loud mouth. Plus he was thrown out of his own organization years back.

Bushy you really are grasping at straws here. Why not get the elected or upstanding people in the communities to endorse you? Problem is you cannot. You will be mowed over this November just like Fisher was. Hope you have a backup plan in place for income after that. But sometimes people just have to be shown.

08-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Talking about straws, the three straw polls completed were almost identical every time. MS big leader with 72%, TF with 20% and LB with 8%. What an absolute waist of time. Just enough to stir up the memories!!! :evil: