PDA

View Full Version : Bushong investigates

08-19-2012, 02:07 PM
So I had to research Bushong for myself. While doing so he is located on the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators. Here is what he investigates right from the site: Specialty Codes: All Types, CRM - Criminal Defense, DDR - Drunk Driving Defense, GEN - General Investigations, PMM - Police Misconduct/Malpractice. So in a nut shell everything against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a disgrace to any uniform Lee! You are against us while conducting your so called Investigative Business!

08-20-2012, 02:04 AM
So I had to research Bushong for myself. While doing so he is located on the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators. Here is what he investigates right from the site: Specialty Codes: All Types, CRM - Criminal Defense, DDR - Drunk Driving Defense, GEN - General Investigations, PMM - Police Misconduct/Malpractice. So in a nut shell everything against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a disgrace to any uniform Lee! You are against us while conducting your so called Investigative Business!

So if I understand you correct, you have no problem being a dirty cop or covering for one. Do your job, do it right and you'll never have a problem. Now go protect your organize crime boss Mike Scott and his Capo **** Spence.

08-20-2012, 05:47 AM
[quote="Not like me":t8r0x3td]So I had to research Bushong for myself. While doing so he is located on the Florida Association of Licensed Investigators. Here is what he investigates right from the site: Specialty Codes: All Types, CRM - Criminal Defense, DDR - Drunk Driving Defense, GEN - General Investigations, PMM - Police Misconduct/Malpractice. So in a nut shell everything against us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a disgrace to any uniform Lee! You are against us while conducting your so called Investigative Business!

So if I understand you correct, you have no problem being a dirty cop or covering for one. Do your job, do it right and you'll never have a problem. Now go protect your organize crime boss Mike Scott and his Capo **** Spence.[/quote:t8r0x3td]

Wipe the money shot off your forehead and come up with something new. It didnt work for your boyfriend Timmy and it isnt working out for you either!!!!

08-20-2012, 09:34 AM
"So if I understand you correct, you have no problem being a dirty cop or covering for one."
You obviously don't know Bushy or have forgotten about his time serving under DF.