PDA

View Full Version : who is **** spense

08-18-2012, 05:18 PM
whats his story and background?

08-18-2012, 05:32 PM
Which one?
Are you asking about Richard Spence, Ph.D. the Research Professor?
He does research in the epidemiology of alcohol and other drug (AOD) problems; Needs assessment for AOD services; Outcomes assessment and performance management for AOD treatment; Planning and statewide resource allocation for AOD services.

08-18-2012, 05:42 PM
the boy wonder

08-18-2012, 06:44 PM
the boy wonder

Sounds like you already know the answer to your question.

Just do a little research on your own and we all know your intention was to just start another bull crap thread.

08-18-2012, 07:18 PM
**** is what that fake ass christian robin with the implants has been getting behind the teenie weenie leprachaun. ask wilson

08-18-2012, 07:33 PM
actually I do not know much about him other then meeting him a while ago and knowing that he was a big time trafficker, I am curious as to what people on this side of the forum think of him and how he maintains his status.... is he undercover? It would seem silly to be a uc or ci and drive around with a sheriff sticker on your new car that is a hot ride among dope boys. I am from an adjacent county so I am wondering as to how this kid is out of the penal system and still playing cowboys and indians.

08-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Sorry, we don't discuss our counties business with outsiders. It's a union thing.

08-18-2012, 08:48 PM
its a shame not because of how he gets away with it, why he is allowed to do so, but soley because of the reason that he in influencing a lot of young kids, they get enought of that sort of impressionism and vindication that comes from rap music, tv, and movies. But to see your side promoting and allowing it makes the lot of you look like organized crime. The general public is not an avenue for you to make money from in arrests and destroy lives which come from bad families, you should be setting an example for them to follow, but you are doing the opposite. It is the reason your county is cess pool.

08-18-2012, 11:07 PM
whats his story and background?

Hang in there big guy and just keep checking back, soon you will know everything you and anyone else wants to know about **** Spence.

08-19-2012, 12:20 AM
The only person who cares about DS is Bushy and his camp. The public obviously doesn't care. DS is politically connected to several high profile elected officials. Think what you want, the guy still has a successful business that many in the public frequent all the time. So obviously all the chatter about him being a criminal hasn't affected his business or those who shop there. If this is what Bushy is hanging his hat on, then he is truly going to be disappointed.

What really surprises me is how tight Bushy is with Lisa C and her family. This is the ***** that accused a deputy of all kinds of crimes and she herself was arrested for trying to bring a gun into the courthouse. Or how about her brother who might as well hung out with Timmy's brother. He's spent a lot of time in jail. Or her mother better known as Karma or And justice 4all. Want to talk about bad associations. How do you justify this connection Bushy? And yes I will bring this and other dirt out about your friendships and supporters.

Bushy just try to deny it! Please.

08-19-2012, 01:40 AM
umm i do not who bushy is, I lived in an adjacent area a few years ago and he was pushing green. Just wondering how this kid did what his dad did with that reputation.

08-19-2012, 10:50 AM
**** Lick can kiss my non participating, unimpressed, ass. Right on my ass. My ass. Right there. Just make yourself a spot.

08-19-2012, 01:10 PM
politics are bad on relationships. bushy's wife left him after learning he's nuts and fishy's wife is running off with j wilson because of teenie weenie leprachaun can't maintain if you know what i mean

08-19-2012, 03:16 PM
It's shameful how so many people cannot debate the issues or the candidates' qualifications without smearing family members, spreading lies, and acting like petulant children. Everytime you make up a wild lie, you prove that you lack faith in your candidate's ability to win on his own merits.

08-19-2012, 04:33 PM
nevermind, I see you guys are no different then Charlotte County Forums, thanks for the five posts of you claiming me to be some bushy guy, when in fact I was an 18 year old kid who had met one of the county to county shippers in this area. sounds like you guys got stuck with the good old boy network.

08-19-2012, 07:55 PM
nevermind, I see you guys are no different then Charlotte County Forums, thanks for the five posts of you claiming me to be some bushy guy, when in fact I was an 18 year old kid who had met one of the county to county shippers in this area. sounds like you guys got stuck with the good old boy network.

Let me guess, the transplant you are talking about is Mash, and it was wonderful!

08-19-2012, 10:12 PM
politics are bad on relationships. bushy's wife left him after learning he's nuts and fishy's wife is running off with j wilson because of teenie weenie leprachaun can't maintain if you know what i mean

This is not the same J. Wilson who is Lee County Emergency Svcs Director or is it?

08-24-2012, 08:28 PM

This is not the same J. Wilson who is Lee County Emergency Svcs Director or is it?

Who? Who are we talking about?