PDA

View Full Version : INTERESTIING

08-16-2012, 07:40 PM
I find interesting the way you guys attack each other. Seems no one is allowed an opposing opinion without threat. who cares who supported who for sheriff. Do you support each other. When the chips are down would you help each other.

I think it would be best if Deputies were not allowed to help or support a sheriff's canidate. It would end all of the in fighting. YOu guys sound like the people at the domestic calls you respond too.

I wish the sheriff would just get on here and tell you to knock it off.

By the way do you know Sheriff's primarily get elected by the actions of the Deputies. When you treat people fair and with respect he looks good. When you show compasion he looks good. so

just do your jobs please.....

08-16-2012, 10:30 PM
I find interesting the way you guys attack each other. Seems no one is allowed an opposing opinion without threat. who cares who supported who for sheriff. Do you support each other. When the chips are down would you help each other.

I think it would be best if Deputies were not allowed to help or support a sheriff's canidate. It would end all of the in fighting. YOu guys sound like the people at the domestic calls you respond too.

I wish the sheriff would just get on here and tell you to knock it off.

By the way do you know Sheriff's primarily get elected by the actions of the Deputies. When you treat people fair and with respect he looks good. When you show compasion he looks good. so

just do your jobs please.....

Funny now after the election is over all the TF supporters all want to get along after all the trash talking and personal attacks of our Sheriff and his supporters.

No one is allowed an opposing opinion without threat. Who cares who supported who for sheriff. Do you support each other.......LMAO

There is a big difference in supporting someone and making a stand vs. supporting someone and trash talking your boss and expecting everyone to welcome you back with open arms. I know the Sheriff will forgive but I hope he dosen't forget!

Time for TF supporters to start eating Humble Pie or run to the next slaughter of LB. If you run to LB and run your mouth, I hope you have a plan "B" for work because you deserve what ever you get!!

08-18-2012, 11:59 AM
I agree. That's why I'm following thru with what i said and taking a voluntary demotion to deputy and staying active in the union

08-18-2012, 05:05 PM
I agree. That's why I'm following thru with what i said and taking a voluntary demotion to deputy and staying active in the union

Whoever is using my name, please stop. My number is 849-3988 if you would like to ball up. My actual words were that if the deputies get a contract with a step plan, I would consider taking it. Get a life!

-Greg Kircikyan

08-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Back peddling already? Typical union attitude!

08-18-2012, 07:25 PM
glad to see your paying attention gregory since you made it real personal. the leprachan gave you all up. my way of manning up will be to watch and wait. and make sure you and the others never make it to 25. especially not here