PDA

View Full Version : Gustavo's Defense

08-16-2012, 05:54 PM
It appears as though, because it is all over that the city is well on there way to cutting Cruz off at the neck. And in this recipe for unjust action is the ever present fact that Puleo is in bed with Daniels. Daniels hired Franklin to do IA's on only those who had any loyalty to the PBA. They've wanted Cruz gone for some time because he doe not like to play with those buttheads either. If the FOP was really going to take an action to help Cruz they would have made Daniels the principal offender in his 'threatening' letter. After all, Amy merely asked prepared questions formulated by Franklin to only make Cruz look guilty and not get at the real truth. Daniels hired Franklin and he (Daniels) by law must answer to a compliance panel, not Amy. But, sure as the sun rises in the east, Daniels will cleanse his nasty back side with anything except his own hand. Not that the most selfish person in NBV police history does not deserve a problem or two, Daniels is the 'blue eyed devil' in most instances. And to think that the complaints under review are at least six months old makes me wonder who the real complainant(s) is and why Daniels is protecting them. Daniels will lose every time in these cases because he is the worst chief/manager and dare I mention leadership at all when discussing Daniels in the same conversation?
Cruz is going to get a royal screwing because he deserves it, not because he committed gross violations. Good luck to all and until I write again, enjoy the taste of one another's dumpsters, cause all you been doing is eating each other>>>Peace!

08-16-2012, 06:04 PM
The text below is to be read by Daniels in absolute shame. Never will we have a chief like that, certainly not from anyone from within. At any rate we (in police work ) lost perhaps the last real leader in police work. Daniels you are hereby authorized to clean the toilets after The Director's retirement party. Oh and your spouse can help.

Effective October 1, 2012, I will be closing my 29 years of service to the Miami-Dade Police Department. Be assured, the decision to do so is mine alone.

During the past couple of years, I’ve been asked to describe my duties as Director. Simply stated, my job has been to worry.
I think I’ve done my part, while you; the men and women of this Department, have in large measure, done the rest of the work.
Your courage, caring and commitment to doing what is right, no matter the cost, makes this Department what it is: tested but unbroken, vigilant in a time of great turmoil and uncertainty, unrelenting in the face of danger.

My greatest professional satisfaction has come from the members of this Department when you have referred to me as, “one of your own,” or “a cop’s cop.” That distinction means more to me than any rank achieved, and it gives me a sense of pride, and humility, that I will carry with me always!

You have shaped my life and the lives of my family for the past 29 years, and I thank you for that. I have no right to ask for more, but I will. Look out for each other, stand with each other, and never forget who you are…

The thin line between good and evil!

Director James K. Loftus

08-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Everyone knows why Gus is being abused, he is not one of the favored ones, too bad he wasn’t getting his hair done at the time, he would have been forgiven.

Don’t forget, Gus was the key witness in the McV/****** Fight and Gus first gave an accurate account/statement that was in McV’s favor but then soft stepped in a second depo that contributed to getting McV fired and “The Weiner” his six month suspension back in full. Gus probably thought a relapse in memory would put him in better standing with the FOP.

Well, if you are going to be stupid you are going to get screwed. It gets better, J-Pal, who was partially responsible for Daniels getting the job at North Bay Village, is representing Gus! Yeah! WTF! How is that for karma? Does Gus actually think he will be adequately defended? The ****** was FOP Past Pres. and Gus was previously PBA, but the idiot quit and joined the FOP, what was he thinking? Now he will have to hire his own attorney to make sure of a strong defense.

08-17-2012, 07:24 PM
You have everything nailed down, but McVay just won the first round of his arbitration...... you know that Facebook BS where Bobby Dee was doing his "A Few Good Men" imitation. The city got smacked pretty bad. Weinstein smacked the city, Sajdak smacked the city and the McVay award outlined that the city failed to meet any required legal points to impose discipline.

Poor Gus... no sense of loyalty to anything except $$$.

08-20-2012, 03:06 PM
The caption below is an excerpt from the Mcvay arbitration which shows that Daniels should be held accountable for the violation of Cruz's PO Rights. But, take note of how the FOP filed their nasty letter directed at the hair stylist girl:

"....that private company is operating as an agent of the law enforcement agency. Failure to do so would subject the hiring employee (Daniels) to the procedures set forth in Section 112.534."

So why did Paeo write the complaint towards Amy?..... Simple Paleo is in bed with Daniels!!!