PDA

View Full Version : Well, maybe next time.

08-14-2012, 11:33 PM
So....19:33 hours....And Fisher is getting destroyed. Maybe its time to get the Union vote going again.....

Oh, and I'm jumping ship! MIKE SCOTT FOR SHERIFF!......Untill next time!

08-14-2012, 11:40 PM
I cant believe u guys thought tim had a chance! Currently scott has 72percent. Awesome!

08-14-2012, 11:41 PM
So....19:33 hours....And Fisher is getting destroyed. Maybe its time to get the Union vote going again.....

Great.....Everyone fall back in line now. The fun is over. 4 more years of no raises....Like it or not. Like it or leave it!

08-14-2012, 11:48 PM

Oh, and I'm jumping ship! MIKE SCOTT FOR SHERIFF!......Untill next time!well too bad Tim. Bushong gets my vote now. You can keep your bonus.

08-14-2012, 11:49 PM
I wonder if the voice that told him to run is now laughing at him.....

08-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Great job, now what's JL, and those traffic Sergeants going to do now? LOL Best of luck to all of you. I hear CCSO is hiring! HAHAHA :devil:

Great.....Everyone fall back in line now. The fun is over. 4 more years of no raises....Like it or not. Like it or leave it!

08-15-2012, 12:02 AM
Another sad day in Lee County. Now it's up to LB, our only hope.....

08-15-2012, 12:10 AM

Just leave.

08-15-2012, 12:12 AM

Just leave.

Trust me...I would if I could. Spare a dime to help?

08-15-2012, 12:51 AM

Just leave.

I'm sure there are some FMPD guys that will be happy to trade with you since they'll end up having to do 40 years to retire since the city is gouging their retirement.

08-15-2012, 01:16 AM

Just leave.

I'm sure there are some FMPD guys that will be happy to trade with you since they'll end up having to do 40 years to retire since the city is gouging their retirement.

Ya...If I could trade. I can't, I'll just try to live, and support my family without the help of the Sheriff...

08-15-2012, 01:56 AM

JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT SO NOBODY CAN DISTORT IT - MIKE WAS DECLARED WINNER BY WINK NEWS @ 1927 HOURS!!!!!! ~ THEY WERE SURPRISED TO CALL A WINNER THAT EARLY IN THEIR RESULTS!!! - SUCK IT UP ... IT IS WHAT IT IS! GO MIKE!

08-15-2012, 11:22 AM

Just leave.

Do you honestly think that will happen? Who the hell would work forty years as a cop? As anything for that matter? Yes their rate will be reduced. Not to 2%. Quit being stupid and think for once in your life instead of making everything bigger than it actually is.

08-15-2012, 11:55 AM
If only they had a union......

08-15-2012, 12:48 PM
The sheriff may forgive but many of us in higher positions won't. YOU TF supporters made this personal. It's never been this bad. TF made personal threats to people and thier families and you guys still supported him. You filed formal complaints and divided this agency so guess what - your not forgiven and your not part of OUR agency. We will root you out if the sheriff doesn't and you have nobody but yourselves to blame

08-15-2012, 01:25 PM
The sheriff may forgive but many of us in higher positions won't. YOU TF supporters made this personal. It's never been this bad. TF made personal threats to people and thier families and you guys still supported him. You filed formal complaints and divided this agency so guess what - your not forgiven and your not part of OUR agency. We will root you out if the sheriff doesn't and you have nobody but yourselves to blame

LOL....SS much? You are a Nazi!

08-15-2012, 02:13 PM

You are the cancer that needs to be eliminated from this agency. You are the one making it personal!

08-15-2012, 07:47 PM

Obviously posted by someone in the TF or LB camp!

08-15-2012, 08:40 PM

Those of you in the "Higher positions" can kiss my unforgiving ass. I have something you can ROOT on right here.

:devil: :devil:

08-15-2012, 10:39 PM
Its coming my former friends. All of you in nice positions just get ready to 10-65 and work weekends again. And, at least for the next 8 years, don't plan on going ANYWHERE but the jail or road

08-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Its coming my former friends. All of you in nice positions just get ready to 10-65 and work weekends again. And, at least for the next 8 years, don't plan on going ANYWHERE but the jail or road

Looks like someone is in the delusional club! The current Sheriff is going nowhere. It's funny how you used the word former as if you had plans on even having the chance of coming back. Delusional is definitely the word, cause you have pipedreams of LB even making it here for 1 day let alone 8 years lmao!