PDA

View Full Version : Axe the Union email

ebnozn
08-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Let me see....send out an email asking to get rid of the union. Hmmmm..you receive all kinds of email back saying "Take me off your list". You respond with "Do not email me anymore about being taken off the list! Just show up!". Hmmmm...Do you think that people might have sent that email back to you for certain reasons?

Just so you know I still not have not decided who to vote for. However, when emails like that are sent out it just may sway my decision a little bit. Too much butt kissing going on around here.

08-13-2012, 10:31 PM
so true and well said!!!! :devil:

Let me see....send out an email asking to get rid of the union. Hmmmm..you receive all kinds of email back saying "Take me off your list". You respond with "Do not email me anymore about being taken off the list! Just show up!". Hmmmm...Do you think that people might have sent that email back to you for certain reasons?

Just so you know I still not have not decided who to vote for. However, when emails like that are sent out it just may sway my decision a little bit. Too much butt kissing going on around here.

08-14-2012, 03:27 AM
RTS finally found this site, we are all impressed.

08-15-2012, 02:52 AM
Blah Blah Blah, I really don't know who you are because you are a coward that hides behind this screen name. Well this is Rob T. Smith (RTS) as you refered to me in your post. I actually did just find this site, after someone told me you posted my initials. Well for the record this is my first time ever posting on here and if I ever do you will know because I will put my name. I did not write that post you replied to. I did however send out an email to Matt about the "Promote the Vote" email. I just want everyone to get educated and make their own minds up about the vote. So Blah Blah Blah if your want to stop being a key board commando call me 839-9833 I will be glad to talk with you.

Rob Smith

08-15-2012, 03:18 AM
Blah Blah Blah, I really don't know who you are because you are a coward that hides behind this screen name. Well this is Rob T. Smith (RTS) as you refered to me in your post. I actually did just find this site, after someone told me you posted my initials. Well for the record this is my first time ever posting on here and if I ever do you will know because I will put my name. I did not write that post you replied to. I did however send out an email to Matt about the "Promote the Vote" email. I just want everyone to get educated and make their own minds up about the vote. So Blah Blah Blah if your want to stop being a key board commando call me 839-9833 I will be glad to talk with you.

Rob Smith

I don't want to see anymore of Matt's uneducated and desperate emails about the union either. We had a vote, the voters spoke, get over it. How about this...don't post another idiotic anti-union email until you attend a meeting and learn what the f**k you're talking about.

08-15-2012, 01:43 PM
And the voters will continue to speak. At least Matt can't be faulted for the unions failure and poor decision making. I think at least one board member should resign after yesterday's "landslide".

08-15-2012, 02:15 PM

Rob Smith

Thats not smart....You know this is a public webiste, right? I hope that is your personal phone......I'm signing it up for every single male looking for male posting on craigslist.... :devil:

08-15-2012, 04:54 PM
To: hahahaha....

you are obviously not a cop....you are obviously a dumb a$$ that doesn't get laid and raids the Craigs list ads to get laid. If your were a real man and not a pu$$y a$$ weasel that blows people or kisses butt you would have your real name on here. LOL Get a life and stop being a wanna be.....OH and I am not a cop...just sayin :devil: :snicker:

08-15-2012, 05:27 PM
To: hahahaha....

you are obviously not a cop....you are obviously a dumb a$$ that doesn't get laid and raids the Craigs list ads to get laid. If your were a real man and not a pu$$y a$$ weasel that blows people or kisses butt you would have your real name on here. LOL Get a life and stop being a wanna be.....OH and I am not a cop...just sayin :devil: :snicker:

I know you are buy what am I?

ebnozn
08-16-2012, 04:14 PM

Rob Smith

Thats not smart....You know this is a public webiste, right? I hope that is your personal phone......I'm signing it up for every single male looking for male posting on craigslist.... :devil:

Who is RTS anyway Blagh Blah? Is he the IA guy everyone is talking about?