PDA

View Full Version : Early Voting Results

08-12-2012, 11:20 AM
The early voting results are in and there is cause for concern. It seems like every envelope has Bob's name checked. I don't know if these people are senile or what but everyone needs to call their family and friends and remind them to vote vote vote come Tuesday. I can't believe this crap

08-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Don't worry, that is just Stan's vote, LLW and her families votes. The true vote can't be bought or stacked like the straw poll that Bob contaminated the other day. 2 more days to go. :lol:

08-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes, you should be concerned because BG is going to win. But as for the early results being in, I'm calling BS. The Supervisor of Elections is not allow to count any ballot until election day. So please stop pulling fire alarm just to see who will run.

08-12-2012, 02:17 PM
Yes, you should be concerned because BG is going to win. But as for the early results being in, I'm calling BS. The Supervisor of Elections is not allow to count any ballot until election day. So please stop pulling fire alarm just to see who will run.

08-12-2012, 04:02 PM

I am also calling B/S on your post. Bob will not win, his smoke and mirrors campaign comes to an end Tuesday. So will A/H's like you posting on here.

08-12-2012, 06:54 PM
The only information the Supervisor of Elections is allowed to post are the NUMBER of voters that participated in the Early Voting activity and the NUMBER of Mail-in ballots received by her Office. PERIOD!