PDA

View Full Version : 36 street hooker

08-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I heard there is a growing demand for a midget 36 street hooker. I heard that plumbers love the 36 street midget hooker!

08-10-2012, 10:06 PM
That's all you got? LMAO Could you at least be more creative?

If you think that little one is a street hooker, then I'd like to know your extremely intellectual thoughts about that over-sized fugly face Rhino that has seemingly(and shockingly) run a few unsavory things between them cottage cheese thunder thighs! <--now that’s creative and true!

Remember this: Great things (and TNT) come in small packages!

No need f :snicker: or a plumber’s advice here, Draino has unclogged the garbage. :snicker:

08-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Great, I can't believe we are going to be stuck with this wannabe "cop" again that just got fired!! WTF!! Now my part time hours are going to go down because of this worthless wannabe!! Thanks a lot FIU.

08-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Said no real VG cop, ever! LMAO!! Goodness that was actually sort of funny! Finally, something worth laughing at. Ironically, it's funny how things work out when the truth burns and the lies are funny.

Let’s play 'real' detective, ok? Real cop (little tnt) earned a real badge! Wannabe cop: Rhino with skin disorder who thinks that lies and mischief will get her somewhere in life. Hmmmm yeah, ok. No need to be Sherlock Holmes here. That was as basic as I could give it to you with your learning capacity.

People are awake. They know who is who now and they’re not going to take that low behavior anymore.

I'd like to leave you with another thought, but I’m not sure you have anywhere to put it, plumber.
:D

08-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Great, I can't believe we are going to be stuck with this wannabe "cop" again that just got fired!! WTF!! Now my part time hours are going to go down because of this worthless wannabe!! Thanks a lot FIU.
Come get the WHOLE FILE :mrgreen:

Also let everyone know how she says your chief was a joke when she was here. And that her "buddy" she called the studderer over in your town. Where is VG btw? Lol

08-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Come get the WHOLE FILE :mrgreen:
Also let everyone know how she says your chief was a joke when she was here. And that her "buddy" she called the studderer over in your town. Where is VG btw? Lol

If you are going to be a smart ass, fist you have to be smart, otherwise you're just an ass. You wish you had a file and you wish you had truth on your side. tsk tsk LMAO

Iwas hoping for a battle of the wits, but you appear to be unarmed. :wink:

09-07-2012, 01:29 PM
I thought that the 36 street hookers were gone ? Ive been looking but no luck!

10-01-2012, 07:54 PM
I thought that the 36 street hookers were gone ? Ive been looking but no luck!

Oh there are no hookers there... only a slut who get passed around for free. :evil:

11-01-2012, 05:00 AM
LOL

11-04-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3 ... fired.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/10/21/3058912/three-medley-cops-ordered-fired.html)

11-05-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.local10.com/blob/view/-/17090436/data/2/-/q95lrwz/-/Amended-Complaint-pdf.pdf

11-05-2012, 03:27 PM
I hate to see anyone unjustly accused of anything. My hope and prayers are with those officers that are unjustly accused. may God watch over the ones who have been bullied by administrators not to fight back and the ones that fight back I hope for the best. For the people who think its funny, it's karma or in any way get some satisfaction out of anyone going through losing their job may God have mercy on your soul because you are filled with pure evil.

11-06-2012, 04:43 AM
I hate to see anyone unjustly accused of anything. My hope and prayers are with those officers that are unjustly accused. may God watch over the ones who have been bullied by administrators not to fight back and the ones that fight back I hope for the best. For the people who think its funny, it's karma or in any way get some satisfaction out of anyone going through losing their job may God have mercy on your soul because you are filled with pure evil.

Who is it that is filled with oure evil?

11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Thank you Angel,
You hit the nail in the head. The poster who thinks that was karma does not know what it truly means. Getting fired over something unjust sucks and does not mean bad karma. Sometimes bad things happen to good people. Blessings are also hidden with minor setbacks.

To the poster: KARMA’s A BI**
Even though you do not know me, I know who you are. I have to smile because I know that when “your” karma comes, you will then know the true meaning it holds. People like you that spread rumors, do bad things on purpose and wish harm on others will eventually pay the karmic debt heavier than most. I actually feel sort of bad for you. You have made enemy after enemy and I truly believe that you have no clue how gross you are. Maybe you need to go to church or get some type of exorcism or something.

11-06-2012, 03:48 PM

Who is it that is filled with oure evil?

You don't know? Oh I can tell you! It's that balding 33 rhino wanna-be cop that stomps the halls and licks the cameras. :) Yup, she's pretty evil so careful you do not cross her path.

11-06-2012, 09:06 PM
If one of you has balls stroke her with a tint ticket..

02-25-2013, 07:49 AM
LOL

03-02-2013, 07:07 PM
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY