PDA

View Full Version : Who is the idiot that picked this New Chief ??

08-08-2012, 11:58 PM
Who is your City Mgr at Pinecrest ?? This had to be a fix, this guy is a JOKE!!!

08-13-2012, 12:26 AM
I have to agree. The guy is a complete Bafoon but what do you expect from that Clown Town.

08-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Chief Tom Hunker is in the DROP at Bal Harbour PD. I don't know, but he might be a true professional to consider as your new Chief, if and when needed. Thank You.

08-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Chief Tom Hunker is in the DROP at Bal Harbour PD. I don't know, but he might be a true professional to consider as your new Chief, if and when needed. Thank You.

Thanks for the info but the manager isn't interested in hiring a professional at this time.

08-24-2012, 01:36 AM
As the new chef of police i have a new crime fighting way, my officers will wear BTU's and you will see them around our million dollar homes. This is such a great idea criminals will not come in the area and crime will go down. i learned it in the fbi class I'm taking. Pinecrest officers now have a great leader. thank you :snicker:

08-24-2012, 09:34 PM
As the new chef of police i have a new crime fighting way, my officers will wear BTU's and you will see them around our million dollar homes. This is such a great idea criminals will not come in the area and crime will go down. i learned it in the fbi class I'm taking. Pinecrest officers now have a great leader. thank you :snicker:

Yeah, right Chief, whatever you say.
Just stay away from my wife.
Your reputation precedes you.

09-10-2012, 04:09 AM
As the new chef of Pinecrest Police i tell you you must respect me or i will tell the commissioners. I am learning mucho here in the FBI and soon will be there to take command. now i going to take my pills and go to bed.

Thank you

Chef

09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know when your chief will be in??

10-13-2012, 04:09 PM
By "in" do you mean physically or mentally?

01-17-2013, 09:53 PM
:shock: Oh NO! We dont want to go to Federal Prision!

03-16-2013, 10:18 PM
I have to agree. The guy is a complete Bafoon but what do you expect from that Clown Town.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGDIxeK ... e=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGDIxeKgdU&feature=youtu.be)