PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

07-29-2012, 10:06 PM
In my opinion this is not that bad of an agency; it defninately has its issues but it could be worst if the pay was horrible (after 3yrs we could use a raise though). This city is full of every type of crime you could imagine. If you havent seen it come to the Gardens and you will. Most outsiders really dont know the shit we deal with on a day to day basis or understand our frustration. We deal with the shit of all shits in this city; in addition, have to deal with Srgts who are constantly on you to get stats b/c midlevel mangmnt wants stats. How about these stats (Miami Gardens is a violent city and you have a 85% chance of being a victim of a violent/fatal crime when you simply come to the Gardens). We just may reach 30+ homicides this yr we still have a few months left (SMH). Hats off to the officers who police and protect the citizens in this hell hole. Its definately hard work day in & day out. Starting to feel like I am in Iraq; its sad when youre on patrol and all of a sudden you hear gun shots and its just another day in the Gardens. The dealers in the street make hand to hand transactions in broad day light (so fu%&ing bold and disrespectful).

Most of us care and we are tired of seeing/hearing the murders, drive by shootings, and robberies where ppl are being shot in the face even after complying. We need a wake up call b/c soon they are gonna start shooting at us if we do not get control of this city. Lets us not forget the assault on one of our own w/ an AK47 in Bunche Park. The fact that we are so laxed contributes to the mindset that they can do what the hell they wanna do in our city and to our residents/officers and get away with it. Its time to get in the septic with these pieces of shit but just dont drink/eat the shit. So Mr commad staff what say you??? I gotta plan, instead of writing us for minor boo boos where no harm was done (speeding, not uploading our L3, forgetting to turn on our mic just before we go hands on with the bad guy). How about you say, for now everybody needs to be in the neighborhoods or else!!!, make contact with everybody, stop anything suspicious thats breathing/moving, lets take 20+ officers into 4601 apts, Lejeun Gardens, 37 ave apts, Vista Verde and do some good old fashion zero tolerance police work. Any lip service from the shit heads and its 09 39; trespass all gang members and if they dont move too slow 09 39 trespass after warning/resisting. Lets do it all day all night. Lets start taking their cars, money, freedom, and make them afraid to come to our city. Lets instill the same fear in them that theyve instilled in our hard working law obiding residents. We will not tolerate being be shot at, disrespected, talked back too, walked/ran away from, or assaulted. All persons who violate said rules will be dealt with!!! And all who are not on board here is your chance to leave if you do not wanna get dirty.

Our lives are on the line and we have families to go home too!!!!!!!

07-30-2012, 12:31 AM
Very well said! I'm ready to rock and roll any day to get this city right! Hopefully the brass can remember where they came from and get it done!

07-30-2012, 05:54 AM
Just let them good old boys from Hialeah PD run around in this city for month and you'll see what's up...

07-30-2012, 10:04 PM
Mr. Cleanup,

I feel for you and wish you the best. I believed in that same mentality and was brandished an outspoken, unfriendly troublemaker. Those who were able to work with me know what I was about and how I wanted to do those things you just spoke of. I haven’t been on here in a long time because quite frankly I left and didn’t feel the need. I was told to check out some comical post left by other members. I read them and found it to be tragically sad. The lack of leadership and fear tactics tried by the command staff to water down the sgt's is illogical to me unless you just want to keep the masses separate and unwilling to reach a common goal.
That being said, if you have an idea that will better the masses, you are labeled instead of given a chance to show how it could work. Unfortunately I saw with my own eyes, the heavy collars lied to my face on several separate occasions. This was to the point where I could not stomach it any longer. Not to mention the Sgt I had, who was nothing more than a lying coward whose only recourse was to flaunt his stripes. I feel bad for him too because apparently he is nothing more in his life other than being a paper tiger. But that tiger is believed to be the foremost knowledge on every subject, even though no one will work with him. I say all this too you so that you know the truth behind why I left and how I feel that if you guys don’t turn it around this pattern will continue. I'm sorry I'm not there anymore but the money couldn’t keep me sane enough to believe in empty suits. Every time I tried to make a difference they punished me and more to the point where I felt my career was more important. Pride is not just a word but a work of art that must be mastered over time. I know how hard I worked and what good I did for the citizens and I know how many backs I didn’t stab.

You guys need a united mindset that will only come under a solid leader. This leader is among you but they will need the support when the time comes. I say this because you brave men and women deserve better and for the young ones or ones just starting out, you deserve to know that this is not how police work is meant to get done.

Unity is forged in the battles of difficulty and darkness. I think you guys are there and it should be time to unite and humble the masses towards one common goal. I wish you all well and hope that you guys will overcome this tumultuous time. This will be the last time I look at your sight. You all have my number feel free to call and I will help in any way I can.

Be safe and stay vigilant for the battles are not only fought on the field of battle but within your four walls of preserved false safety.

07-31-2012, 02:10 AM
Seriously people? I been here since the start and yes we have our problems but you guys act like this is the worse police department in Florida. How many people got unjustly fired or demoted? And don't believe all the lies people tell you. Yes we have people in power who should not be but what department doesn't. You guys need to grow up and stop bit-chin! Instead of airing all the dirty laundry better yourself and make change!

07-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Lets not change the topic at hand PAL; The real issue at hand like Mr. Cleanup said is the violence in this city and our administrations' laid back attitude towards it. The criminals have the residents scared shitless in this city that they dont even call or help us. We all, including the brass should be in the streets shaking things up and turning every leaf over (who will lead the way?). We are probably unintentionally going to offend alot of good people in the process and when we do we will dust them off/make them whole and explain our actions. Its gonna take skilled, proactive, caring, willing, and kick ass officers to release the criminals choke whole from this city. I agree Mr. Cleanup enough is enough;

WHO WILL LEAD THE WAY???? OR WILL WE CONTINUE TO STAND BY, COLLECT OUR FAT CHECKS AND WATCH ANOTHER INNOCENT 18YR OLD FOOTBALL STAR BECOME A STAT IN THIS CITY.

07-31-2012, 08:45 PM
Very well said! I'm ready to rock and roll any day to get this city right! Hopefully the brass can remember where they came from and get it done!

The problem with the brass is that they have never worked a day in the streets of Miami gardens.

08-05-2012, 06:04 AM
Exactly that...none of the brass has to deal with these animals day in and day out. They dont have to wear L3s, they didn't get complained on, and were expected to be holier than thou. Until you shed blood in the same mud, I won't respect you. While we have some shit cops here, that's like anywhere else. We also have some great cops who have excellent potential, and when these empty suits finally leave...the cream will rise to the top, and these lame ducks will fold. We have to stand united, stop talking shit about each other, address issues like adults, and we will all prosper. We are the majority; not the brass. Stop thinking about yourself. You can't make it in this job alone. Yeah, they may mess with guys, but there's more of us than them. Remember that.

08-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Here is a message to you chappy that you can take back to the rest of your coward empty suit partners. If you guys are the foremost authority on how to police, come out here and SHOW ME! Make sure your L3 is on and since thats not good enough either anymore, pick up a new body camera so that you can instruck the rest of us on how to get the job done!

When I see that then i'll do whatever you say, till then eat crow and just collect you fat useless check. No wonder this place is out of control when its being run by Lt.'s with less road time thn our crime scene people. Matter of fact th crime scene people do more than any of you behind a desk, sad fact! :evil:

08-07-2012, 02:46 AM
I believe everyone here has a valid point or two. The problem is that if you stand up for yourself, someone else, or the citizens, you are labeled and ostracized until you snap. There are many officers on mood altering or mood stabilizing medications because they can't stand to deal with the nightly barrage of crap from their supervisor and the thugs who run this city internally and externally. It will stop when someone shows up for roll call with a rifle. Believe me, it is coming. There is no paycheck worth your sanity, career, or reputation. Once the phone call comes, hasta la vista Mgpd. You will only be a bad memory.

08-07-2012, 03:03 AM
MB what happened to you? You were a force to be reckoned with at the county, but you got paid and put out to pasture. The problem is that you left a bunch of retards in charge that couldn't lead anyone out of a wet paper bag. Hipps is a Hitler wanna-be and Chappy is following in his footsteps. Most of the captains are too scared or too dumb to do anything about it and the few sergeants who stand up to the boobery get treated like criminals.

MB please come back from the 18th hole of your Kiwanis event and put a leash on these idiots. You once inspired me but now you are a ghost. Please help before your ship sinks.

08-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Funny thing is..where are all these people that are like "Miami Gardens PD is great! I love it here! Every department has its problems, but it's not that bad here!" Oh...I know where..right next to the Chief's office..and the snakes in the grass..cops in this place are burned out, tired, and unappreciated by the command staff and "citizens". These bosses come in and give a "good job", and in the same turn, write you up for some BS L3 violation, because some animal didn't like that the "cop was mean to him"...go fly a kite you shiny assed zeroes..

08-07-2012, 06:46 PM
I think this place is great and running like a fine oiled machine. I think the command staff is doing a great job and I fully support there initiative to create a hostile work environment and tarnish the career of anyone who doesn’t agree. ...lol Bro are you kidding me building a safer community with how many homicides and out right robberies in broad daylight while the black and whites roll on by blinders affixed to the traffic tickets and stored fi's in a note pad. These cops have become so bad that they literal arrest for open containers and non-sense. Other than a handful when was the last time these guys and gas made quality arrest. I know I had to make silly arrest till I said enough was enough and then I was just labeled as a trouble maker, now I just wait for every other weds....what a disgrace I’m so embarrassed I don’t even tell people where I work, I just say Miami and hope they think is the beach or something. And for the A$$ holes who are going t say just leave, I say I wish I could but i have write ups for a broken L3, tell a perp to shut up and o yeah a not getting fixing a problem that was out of my control to begin with for an incompetent supervisor. Wish I could leave, never knew how good I had it until I got here. Wish I could get into a special unit that I’m over qualified for but I've never been good at Sucking ICK or ratting on people. O well guess I’ll have to be stupid like the rest and hope for change like we did for the presidency, see how well that worked out.......FML