PDA

View Full Version : Crybaby

07-27-2012, 01:47 AM
I am glad that Mrs. Crybaby got up and spoke for her man, maybe he would not be able to get up and speak without sobbing like a whiny baby. What is funny is she even says he is a Crybaby! He goes home every night and cries because of how upset he is....I would be upset too if I knew some other guy did my wife in the butt. I hope Crybaby knows the city has an employee assistance program in case he needs some counseling. Or maybe he just needs to get a box of tissues, shut the F up and look for another job.

07-27-2012, 02:32 AM
OMG!!!!!That is funny..What is up with a wife getting in front of everyone and saying that her HUSBAND comes home every night and said he CRIES like a BABY in her arms..Do you think with the chief stepping down will stop the tears...Who will he blamed next????? Come on everyone...Come on name callers...Who is your next target????Will you get your job back????Will you ever be cops again????What have you really won?????Will you stop drinking???Will you stop sucking D**k????Will you stop dumpster diving???Just curious...These are things us citizens would love to know...Ok..So Graham stepped up to the plate and resigned....What are you going to do...Do we really have to go pull your previous employment...I.A's..you wanted us to believe everything you spouted off about the Chief is true,,,So if i ask for a request from your previous employment ..what will i find?????Are you clean as a whistle as you say you are???.Are the rumors fictional??? You have spoken out now...now let us see you for who you really are....I am going to request your records???I hope that you have been speaken the truth and you are clean as you have been screaming out loud in the meetings that you are..I guess this will be continued...Either on this site or the news channel...Hey I believe in a eye for a eye..If the Chief is corrupted ...What are you????I was always told there are two sided to every story....Well lets SEE

07-28-2012, 12:36 AM
A box of tissue for Mr. Crybaby & Preperation H for the Mrs.......

If he's that unhappy QUIT....

07-28-2012, 02:39 AM
I will pitch in for the gifts if crybaby leaves.