PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the Idiots

07-25-2012, 10:43 PM
I hope the city council and good citizens see this group of idiots for what they are. Idiots. There is no corruption from the Chief or administration but plenty of questionable actions from the group doing all the complaining.

The Chief should not be fired, he has done great things for the Clermont Police Department such as increasing manpower, equipment, training and most importantly the increase of positive police involvement in the community, such as educating homeowners associations and the public. If he is forced out it will be a travesty that will allow these former bad cops to win. He was forced to clean up years of mismanagement from previous administrations.

Many of the people complaining were JUSTLY fired and if you look at their files, some of them were fired for lying so how are they credible now? They should have been fired and several should not have been cops in the first place. For many of these, Clermont was not the first agency to terminate them. For example, Meintzschel was previously fired from Leesburg for having sex with another cop who was on duty. She was justly fired from Clermont for conspiring along with several other bad cops, to lie and produce a fake complaint on the Chief to FDLE. That is what they took to FDLE, LIES.

Another previous officer, Bermingham, was fired from two other agencies and when he was fired from Clermont it was successfully upheld by an outside arbitrator. Garrett was fired from Lake County for conduct unbecoming of an officer related to drunken stalking of another employee.

The only thing the Chief may have done wrong was giving these idiots a second chance with a job.
There are no whistle blower issues, just bad cops who were getting weeded out for additional wrongdoing and do not want to accept personal accountability for their own actions.

Why is there only ONE current officer seen with this group complaining? Don't you think if it were really that bad you would have 52 other cops with them? That is because the rest of the cops are good cops and they support getting rid of the bad ones. The majority of officers are pleased with the Chief and support him.

I hope the citizens and officers are tired of this negative group and will speak up in support of the Chief and your good officers. Contact your city council members and let them know you support the Chief and the Police Department!

I am also calling for the good cops to take a stand against the last few negative ones so maybe they will get the hint and LEAVE. They don't like it here so they can just go. They obviously want to blame other officers for their mistakes and never accept responsibility. We should obviously make sure to back them up on calls for officer safety on the street, but when we pass them in the hall we should have nothing to say to them. Don't entertain their crap, or the crap that spews from their lips and ignore their crap at briefing.They are only out to destroy what we have worked so hard to build and they want the Chief to go because he actually holds them accountable. This is our department, I am tired of the negative few shaping our future, I am ready for the good ones to take it back.

07-26-2012, 12:18 AM
ABOUT TIME: Hey Clermont Police!!!!!!!Do you back your Chief??????The negative seem to be calling you out at the Tuesday night meetings!!!WELL::: Yes or No..The idiots are saying they deserve to work at Clermont and represent the department and YOU GUYS on the street. How do you feel about that?????..They say they are HONEST.LOYAL, AWESOME "citizens"...They say they have NO skeletons in their closet BAHHHH BAHHHHHH..WHAT??? WOW I.A after I.A. every department....Where does the disease stop????You go Graham give the medicine that kills the ignorance..Hey Hey citizens of Clermont,,You should look into the back grounds of the of the FIRED ONES.....Really interesting stuff....ITS PUBLIC RECORD>>>>>ITS PUBLIC RECORD....Not saying there is nothing wrong with getting drunk on the job or getting L++d....HAAAAAA HAAAAAAA....It's All there in black and white...ow sorry let's not forget about the DUMPSTER DIVING for the needy....This is the TRUE HONEST way to represent yourself and the department you work for.....HELL....You should get your jobs back teach everyone the American way of a HONEST OFFICER>>>>>Love to see you guys on T.V. a New Jerry Springer....Hey reality shows are high rating this year..Thanks for the show...It gets better and better...love the signs..T-shirts would be better/////HAAAAA HAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA.....

07-26-2012, 03:34 AM
:D Great job! I will be there to support my fellow officers. So bad cops time to PGO AWAY! Think about the humiliation you must be bringing to your families. Why don't you take the time that you are wasting pulling public records, holding signs making yourselves look like idiots and invest it in getting a job! If you do have a job bet it's not in law enforcement. Once a bad cop always a bad cop wait that's right most of you got another chance when you were hired at CPD what a shame that was! Know what is even funnier though you will never ever be a cop again! APPLAUD APPLAUD (sorry you can't see it) We are not going to be quiet anymore! We have heard enough we don't make bad arrest, dumpster dive, we are not a coward, we didn't fail the physiological test just to have Cheatham cover it up or do whatever he did do, we haven't lied, we didn't leave a great agency to work at another agency, never been a Cheatham supporter, never destroyed anyone's property, never walked away from a call where a mother was prostituting and prostituting her daughter out that you cleared with no report and just think that was a sergeant and you have the nerve to address the IA that is all over the news! Bottom line is you all are a disgrace to the human race and by the way we are proud of the Chief and the job he is doing and you want to know something else we are going to prove it. :wink:

P.S. I am still employed and proud of it!

07-27-2012, 02:22 AM
So let me get this straight. It is easier to listen to a few people who got fired than to look at the hard work that Chief Graham has done. The community should support Chief Graham and the GOOD OFFICERS and so should the council members. Why on earth would Van Wagner (a religious man who is a leader of a church) support and entertain such moraly corrupt persons like Meintscheld, Edwards, Birmingham, Garrett and others. Doesn't he have a moral obligation to support good and reject evil? Something is not quite right with Van Wagner and Goodgame -THEY HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE ACTIVITIES OF MEINTSCHELD AND GARRETT....... Yet the Chief and Captain Johnson is being called in to question on ethics. There is some back door deal going on here with those Van Wagner and Goodgame and they need to be voted out.

Those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones: Kim Meintscheld Aka Officer Green.. Sexual misconduct really? HER SEXUAL MISCONDUCT was the reason she "left/GOT FIRED/ALLOWED TO RESIGN". Actually they fired her but because she sued them FALSELY for sexual harassment. Rather than go through what chief Graham has gone through LEESBURG PD caved in. ** HER NEW FRIEND LINDA CHARLSTON FILED AN FDLE COMPLAINT YEARS AGO FOR WRONG DATES ON MEINTSCHELDS APPLICATION. Now Charlston and Meintscheld are BEST FRIENDS. Such a den of snakes!

Cecil Garrett (VIOLENCE TOWARDS WOMEN) sexual and physical. He gets fired from the S.O. Then he frames a kid for drugs..

Edwards, Birmingham, & the list of others ALL LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES. No one has bothered to pull their files.

Now Rooney is doing records request (complaining that they are not free). He's doing this ON DUTY? Shouldn't he be making records request on his DAYS OFF and be out PATROLING THE STREETS? ALSO HE IS BEING ACCOMPANIED BY THE UNION PRESIDENT WHO IS ALSO ON DUTY AND SHOULD BE PATROLLING THE STREETS.

So the only ones who are really entertaining these fools are Van Wagner and Goodgame.
Vote them out.

07-27-2012, 02:28 AM
BTW--- Council Members Goodgame and Vanwagener have personal knowledge IN BLACK AND WHITE of Meintscheld (AKA Green) & Cecil Garrett work history. Yet they vote against the Chief with a clear conscience?

TALK ABOUT TWO MORALLY CORRUPT MEN....

07-27-2012, 02:41 AM
AMEN!!!

07-27-2012, 03:06 AM
Now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets: even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of he glory of God: Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare HIS righteouseness: for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God: To declare, I say, at this time HIS righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. Theerfore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without deeds of the law....

Bless you Chief Graham.....THE REST WILL BURN IN HELL.....IF THEY DONT ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FOR THEIR ACTIONS...GOD DOES NOT KEEP FORGIVING FOR THE SAME SIN..

AMEN

07-27-2012, 11:20 AM
@ god has eyes! Thank you! God bless you!

07-27-2012, 11:52 PM
I am sadden to hear that a man who has brought so much good to the Clermont Police Department is departing. I understand and support any decision you make. Hopefully the city counsel wakes up and see what a great leader they are loosing. GOODGAME AND VanWagner need to GO!